7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/301659388?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• mastermind1987

Got a lineup with Lowry and Lillard fading Westbrook and another all in on westbrook. Cheap play will be Pj Tucker or Dante Cunningham

• budfox6

all in Drazen Petrovic

• BirkG

Wed, 18 Nov 2015 03:42:00 PM
    Jeff Teague (ankle) is questionable to play against the Kings on Wednesday and Kent Bazemore (ankle) is out.
    src: Hawks PR

• dhamack

@zeroandmegax6 said...

So I asked my girlfriend to use 50$ to play some DFS this weekend and her response———> ……………………..not happening I am NOT giving you $50 for damn fantasy do you know christmas is coming not to mention our bills and the stuff I’m sure our children could use….NO!; needless to say i will not be adding any more funds this weekend haha!

$50 was what I started with last November and I haven’t had to make a single deposit since. Do you blow through your bankroll that often?

• mastermind1987

@BirkG said...

Wed, 18 Nov 2015 03:42:00 PM
    Jeff Teague (ankle) is questionable to play against the Kings on Wednesday and Kent Bazemore (ankle) is out.
    src: Hawks PR

Teague would be the sneak play of the day if he’s in

• BirkG

@mastermind1987 said...

Yeah I keep refreshing the website I look at and it said Teague was upgraded to Questionable… You read my mind sir!

• zeroandmegax6

I dont I usually stick to quarter games sometimes dollars. Until last week I just been winging it, but since joining this site and really try learn this more. I’ve won about 5-10 bucks but I only deposited about 10. I want move to 2/3$ games that’s why i asked her for more money.

• millerto

@zeroandmegax6 said...

So I asked my girlfriend to use 50$ to play some DFS this weekend and her response———> ……………………..not happening I am NOT giving you $50 for damn fantasy do you know christmas is coming not to mention our bills and the stuff I’m sure our children could use….NO!; needless to say i will not be adding any more funds this weekend haha!

Bro, get a loan from the bank.

• Rsmith11

really hoping AD doesn’t play. That’ll ruin my 100% pelican stack

• TheSixEnigma

@mastermind1987 said...

@BirkG said…

Lol, it’ll be a last min decision and one I can’t afford to wait on.

I’m already pulling schroder from LUs just cause I won’t have access to change LUs at 7 lol

• mastermind1987

@TheSixEnigma said...

Lol, it’ll be a last min decision and one I can’t afford to wait on.

I’m already pulling schroder from LUs just cause I won’t have access to change LUs at 7 lol

I would love to get a lillard, lowry, teague lineup goin

• BirkG

sum interesting news…..Wed, 18 Nov 2015 01:57:00 PM
    Anthony Davis (shoulder) and Omer Asik (illness) are being listed as the probable starters for Wednesday’s matchup with the Thunder.
    src: Brett Dawson

• BirkG

so AD might play?

• dominicanpapi

@BirkG said...

Yeah I keep refreshing the website I look at and it said Teague was upgraded to Questionable… You read my mind sir!

I could totally see Teague being at like 2% owned tonight.

• Sportsfan12

Omg so brow is probable? There goes ryan anderson

• JustDFSin

@zeroandmegax6 said...

Go to your neighborhood park and go collect some cans and your back in the ball game

• millerto

@JustDFSin said...

Go to your neighborhood park and go collect some cans and your back in the ball game

I’m totally asking for FanDuel gift cards for Christmas this year.

• zeroandmegax6

can someone post the price for teague and brow. work computer blocks fantasy sites

• TheSixEnigma

Going to bite the bullet and enter one team with the brow just in case he does play.

• S7ubs

Jimmy Buckets or Bledsoe for cash?

• nmpap

advise plz who to replace schroder with on FD at 4800 or less- help..

• zeroandmegax6

@millerto said...

I’m totally asking for FanDuel gift cards for Christmas this year.

this is absolute genius , they should have that anyway

• BirkG

whats the deal for brooks for a GPP play? i see alot of ppl saying not to play him…but thats the ownership % i want he could go off! thoughts?

• Sportsfan12

you know what would be a great, a sub forum or something for last min injuries/starts so when we’re too busy with work to follow/sift through this whole thread, BOOM there’s the important stuff to view before lineups lock

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@millerto said...

What is so great about two players combining to outscore 1 player?

Nothing special about the two players its just the $$$ from the salaries being less. You are really looking for $/pt not necessarily the highest scoring players to build the best lineup.

Even if they are all (RWB, Schroeder, Ish) 5x, you are probably better off using Ish/Schroeder and getting more differentiation from the crowd using RWB and it lets you get in guys like Millsap and BroLo who both have 50 pt upside in their matchups tonight.

This is GPP only though, for cash games, lock and load RWB and move on,

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).