7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/301659388?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• pbr713

• mastermind1987

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

For those interested, parsons minutes are upped from 21 to 23 tonight. With C vill out I see him hitting those minutes

I got him as a play in my westbrook lineup. Shhhh though

• tonytone1908

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

For those interested, parsons minutes are upped from 21 to 23 tonight. With C vill out I see him hitting those minutes

Oh he’s definitely a must play then. That 2 minutes should make a world of difference.

• BeeOhBee

@Sportsfreak52 said...

i asked for some advice on the difference between fanduel and draftkings and noone has answered. hoping someone could reply first day on draftkings

Check their webiste, scoring is a bit different..able to late swap players for injuries etc and you have a UTL spot to put whomever you like..

• mbunner23

Hollis Thompson and Demarre Carroll or Mahimi and Burks

• Harbaugh

@tonytone1908 said...

Who’s paying 30?

When I signed up, it was $12/month and I’ve had it set on autopay. Hopefully it didn’t go up without me paying attention.

• mastermind1987

Is Kawhi a play tonight or will it be a blow out?

• frugal

@Sportsfan12 said...

dwight powell exposure good or bad

Charlie Villanueva out due to birth of a child, he doesn’t typically play a ton of minutes but it may mean an uptick for both Powell and/or Dirk. Powell’s price has risen to the point where he’s a bit risky on DK though, Aaron Gorden offers a better value at the general forward spot and has put up great numbers the last couple games.

• zeroandmegax6

@stoptheinsanity said...

Lol. Wow. I really hope this is just a troll post

not at all she was like hell no lol

• millerto

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

Minutes restrictions in basketball are so funny to me.

Hey doctor, do you think Chandler can handle 4 extra minutes tonight?

No, but 2 more is acceptable. No more than 23 minutes. Maybe next game, we’ll try 25 but for now it’s too risky.

• Kujayhawk20659

@tonytone1908 said...

Oh he’s definitely a must play then. That 2 minutes should make a world of difference.

Well he hit 30 fantasy points last game, tonight it’s an up tempo game where he plays 2 more minutes.
    At $5300 he has a solid shot at 35 points.

• kookahdoo

@Sportsfreak52 said...

i asked for some advice on the difference between fanduel and draftkings and noone has answered. hoping someone could reply first day on draftkings

Prices for players are different. You’re max is $50,000. And you can change players after the first game has started. Up until before the actual game starts.

• Kujayhawk20659

@millerto said...

Minutes restrictions in basketball are so funny to me.

Hey doctor, do you think Chandler can handle 4 extra minutes tonight?

No, but 2 more is acceptable. No more than 23 minutes. Maybe next game, we’ll try 25 but for now it’s too risky.

Lol, agreed

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Bhay99 said...

Schroder was over 60% owned last night so I doubt this will have the desired effect.

I meant both together since most people will be using one or the other to get RWB in. I’m sure they will both be highly owned, just not in the same lineup together.

• Rsmith11

Started with Westbrook in no lineups and now hes in 80%. Dumb move.

• Sportsfan12

powells price still worth the punt?

• bretboy

@Rsmith11 said...

Started with Westbrook in no lineups and now hes in 80%. Dumb move.

or brilliant, after he puts up 80 tonight.

• cdaus8989

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

Well he hit 30 fantasy points last game, tonight it’s an up tempo game where he plays 2 more minutes.
    At $5300 he has a solid shot at 35 points.

Nah

• Rsmith11

@bretboy said...

or brilliant, after he puts up 80 tonight.

I just don’t think that will happen. I’m guessing 55 points.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Sportsfan12 said...

you know what would be a great, a sub forum or something for last min injuries/starts so when we’re too busy with work to follow/sift through this whole thread, BOOM there’s the important stuff to view before lineups lock

We have a team here at RG dedicated to doing just that:

https://rotogrinders.com/news/nba

• TakeTheOver

@stoptheinsanity said...

Lol. Wow. I really hope this is just a troll post.

I would fade that girlfriend…..

• Sportsfan12

@thehazyone said...

We have a team here at RG dedicated to doing just that:

https://rotogrinders.com/news/nba

this is excellent! thanks

• Sportsfreak52

d howard, jimmy butler, favors rubio, knight or gasol for utl spot on DK?

• cdaus8989

I’ll probably have a good amount of Marcus tonight, is that Smart? Sorry just had to ask.

• budfox6

Fading Ethan Haskell

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).