7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Philadelphia ( 7 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at Okla City ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 199.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/301659388?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• mastermind1987

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Gotta think D12 gets his act together tonight against Portland.

I think so too but do I want to pay for him

• teke1600

@millerto said...

I’m having a real hard time grasping this.

OKC/NO line is 213.5 with OKC -8.5

Implied score of OKC 111 – NO 102

For OKC to get 111, Westbrook, Ibaka, and possibly Kanter have to be great plays because the secondary players suck. On a good night, Waiters can get his 15 and Morrow 10 and Adams 10, but what else is there? Singler and Collison give you a nice solid 10 points combined? And then there’s +/- 40 rebounds and +/- 25 assists that somebody has to grab.

Now, on to New Orleans. How do they get even 102 without Davis and Jrue? Gordon, Ish, and Anderson have to be major for them. Same with the rebounds and assists. Somebody has to grab em.

So, is Vegas crazy for this line? Or am I crazy for not stacking 6-7 players from this game? I’m never one to call Vegas crazy.

My guess on this would be more like OKC 120 and NO 93 with Davis out. I’d think Vegas is assuming all OKC players would score more than they do on average against NO without Davis.

• mastermind1987

@jk16 said...

anyone like Ben McLemore?

One of my sleepers

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Challenge sent. Noah had 83.7 touches per game in 2013-14. To put that in perspective, the player with the second-most touches on the Bulls (D.J. Augustin) averaged 79.2. Noah’s 83.7 mark was the most among centers and 6.0 more than LeBron James. Is that good enough?

How much is challenge?

• mastermind1987

@keephustlincuz said...

Will jimmy buckets guard knight or Bledsoe?

I think that is the question of the day

• mastermind1987

@noddy said...

How do you guys score 300+ all the time??? Multiple lineups??? I can’t get to 300. Wtf am I doing wrong? I read this thread and daily grind down but can’t come close to 300

Thanks for being honest. I think my highest lineup has been in the 290s but I’ve won money. I want to get to the 300 club too.

• Queens819

@dominicanpapi said...

Charlie V is out tonight, not really a big deal but that could mean more minutes for Powell.

Charlie V been out since he signed that deal with Detroit lol. Baldy took the $ and decided to put 0 effort in the rest of his career.

• mastermind1987

@Sizmik said...

they are talking Fan Duel man….not DK….getting 300 in DK is not that easy, if someone tells you it is, they are full of it…..thats everyone on your roster getting 6x value….all it takes is one screw up to mess that whole thing up and you sitting around 260-270, which usually wins in cash anyway….

This

• cdaus8989

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Daily NBA thread check list
    New player doesn’t know stud nickname—check
    Talk of previous night fade no fade I told you so’s—check
    Full pages of I’m better than you arguments— check
    New player attacked because he doesn’t know every nickname-check
    Someone calls Festus ezili “fetus”—- not yet
    New poster forgets to read first post and post full LU—not yet
    (Fav) new guy who posts full LU told to start retired players—not yet
    Players ranting 5 minutes after first tip—not yet

Come on guys the thread isn’t complete till all this happens lol love the daily NBA thread

At least the words “Westbrook”. And “dud” haven’t been mentioned in the same sentence yet today.

• Turn2gold

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

Blows me away people are on a daily fantasy site and doesn’t know boogie, chef, brow, etc…do you watch the games? Do you actually follow NBA or just a gambling addict?
    Not trying to be rude, just don’t understand

Know the Brow / Boogie but never heard of Chef until about a week ago

• mastermind1987

@budfox6 said...

Total Domination

• JSteele

On April Fools, DK needs to replace their names with nicknames

• MMANPOKER

@chwbn said...

Young or Sullinger?

Young is my must play today

• mastermind1987

@millerto said...

Man if AD is out, I think I’m stacking the Pels hard with Ish/Gordon/Ryno

*edit May throw Cunningham in there too

Cunningham will get plenty of minutes, blowout or not

• millerto

@teke1600 said...

I’d think Vegas is assuming all OKC players would score more than they do on average against NO without Davis.

Problem with that is the only players OKC has that are capable are Russ/Ibaka/Kanter unless Dion stops being Dion or Augustin hits a few 3’s.

• air_runn

How do you determine a players value threshold based of their salary? is there some type of formula

• chronoxiong

Arent you guys afraid of the potential blowout in the Thunder/Pelicans game? I am not playing Unibrow even if he decides to play.

• kookahdoo

@millerto said...

Can I add?

Panthers wishing he had started that guy who is “going off right now” when that guy has 4 fantasy points in the first 3 minutes and then calling the whole thing rigged.

Dang, Max is all in on that guy that’s crushing it. How did he know?

Several people fitting the top 3 studs in a lineup using over half their salary cap and totally “not hating” their lineup right now if these value plays go right.

We also need to add…

Player X had 4 points in the 1st QTR, there goes my night! On to tomorrow!

• dailyguru757

Any thoughts on Tobias Harris tonight for draftkings 50/50? I am stuck I want PG13 but I dont know if I can afford him and then there is Aminu. I dont know which one to go with.

• millerto

@chronoxiong said...

Arent you guys afraid of the potential blowout in the Thunder/Pelicans game? I am not playing Unibrow even if he decides to play.

Have you seen the Thunder play defense? Especially that second unit? Have you seen their scoring options past Russ/Ibaka/Kanter? How bout the complete confusion trying to run some new offense?

Man I got 100 bucks that says they aren’t blowing anybody out for awhile.

• mastermind1987

@teachmehowtocutty said...

I said if he starts tonight without rose in my first post. I will not play him off the bench in any situation. If he starts and sees 30 minutes he has a real shot at 7x on fd.

I agree bro call off your dogs. I’m saying I’m thinking about him as well just depends if he starts

• cdaus8989

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Daily NBA thread check list
    New player doesn’t know stud nickname—check
    Talk of previous night fade no fade I told you so’s—check
    Full pages of I’m better than you arguments— check
    New player attacked because he doesn’t know every nickname-check
    Someone calls Festus ezili “fetus”—- not yet
    New poster forgets to read first post and post full LU—not yet
    (Fav) new guy who posts full LU told to start retired players—not yet
    Players ranting 5 minutes after first tip—not yet

Come on guys the thread isn’t complete till all this happens lol love the daily NBA thread

Can’t forget the guys who fade the forums all day long, and then show up around midnight letting us know they took down a gpp.

• cwlee

Any thoughts on Parson tonight?

• millerto

@kookahdoo said...

We also need to add…

Player X had 4 points in the 1st QTR, there goes my night! On to tomorrow!

and at the end of the first quarter, start of second quarter…

PLAYER Y was so hot and now he’s on the bench for 6 straight minutes! These coaches are screwin me!

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

Not really with Durant out. RWB can only score so many points for the team, and Ibaka/the-rest-of-the-jobbers aren’t going to be a big enough scoring threat to keep the game out of hand even if Brow doesn’t play.

Not saying the game will stay close, but I doubt it gets too far out of hand quickly enough to hinder OKC production.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).