7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Detroit ( -10.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Tonight I have already picked Kyrie and seven mid range players who seem like cant miss picks. I can already guarantee that most will bust.

I have cursed Trez, Julius and Harrison tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Browowow day

• upgradetoquestionable

I’m curious about David Nwaba. I didn’t roster him last time because Cedi Osman was coming back and I thought he’d be back to warming the bench, then he managed nearly 30 minutes. Is he getting some of Korver’s minutes? Did the Cavs coaching staff just realize that Nwaba can play? He’s a bargain at 3.5K if he’s getting 24 or more minutes, but can I expect that?

• rourke441

well embid DTD so try ayton others marc gasol fox middleton warren drummond nice slate

• monarch

Are the Celtics basically Kyrie and Hayward running the offense for 48 minutes now? Seems like Gordon is handling more responsibilities the last few games.

• miggs6876

I’m thinking the bos/char game is sneaky shootout. Can spend up for Kemba and Kyrie and then look for value. My value picks are Temple, Bodgan, Nwaba, Jancho, and Zeller.

• Bodiaz36

Looks to be a tricky slate. Surely going to be another high-scoring night. I’m looking at guys like Temple at SG, Ariza at SF, Powell at PF as potential value guys. I like George and Drummond as my two studs right now. Best of luck everyone!

• upgradetoquestionable

@miggs6876 said...

I’m thinking the bos/char game is sneaky shootout. Can spend up for Kemba and Kyrie and then look for value. My value picks are Temple, Bodgan, Nwaba, Jancho, and zeller.

I have a hard time paying 10K for Kemba. Like your value but worry that if Boston goes small that Zeller gets less minutes. At that price though, I think he’s pretty secure to at least hit value.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

This slate looks a little Ishy to me

• bfwl3434

Fox is way to cheap in DK.

• BUFUu2

man i love when i look through the slate and write down my cheaper punts, then come in here and get new ideas…. Nice slate a lot of low range guys in good spots. At first glance I am liking Finney-Smith at 3600 getting the mins and blow out proof… Sexton, Hield in very good spots for mid tier guys going to be a great night… NO absolute chalk on the slate either.

• upgradetoquestionable

Hope we get some Embiid news early. If he’s good to go an Embiid/Ayton stack would be in my lineup.

• frozenleafz

@RandysCrow said...

This slate looks a little Ishy to me

Ish Smith Ishy?

• S7ubs

No way I’m chasing points and pay that for Kemba on FD. I’ll take my chances. Don’t think he hits 5x today

• DFSToddler

JaMychal Green at $5k on FD seems enticing. Mins should ramp up a little more tonight, see an easy 5-7x return there.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@frozenleafz said...

Ish Smith Ishy?

That would be the fish I was referring to. Worth keeping or should he be thrown back?

• frozenleafz

@RandysCrow said...

That would be the fish I was referring to. Worth keeping or should he be thrown back?

Hmm, could be a sneaky gpp. Kind of expensive for me for 4.5k on FD. Playing mostly cash

• monarch

@BUFUu2 said...

man i love when i look through the slate and write down my cheaper punts, then come in here and get new ideas…. Nice slate a lot of low range guys in good spots. At first glance I am liking Finney-Smith at 3600 getting the mins and blow out proof… Sexton, Hield in very good spots for mid tier guys going to be a great night… NO absolute chalk on the slate either.

That’s until Dipo gets ruled out and Tyreke gets an 8x projection from RG.

• SpockJ

I really like Steven Adams tonight. He should feast on Sac without Brook but from glancing through his game logs he always gets around 38 fpts. Has this guy ever hit 50? Lol. Also does anyone know the average cash line is for the “monster” tournament on fanduel. I’ve been hitting 300+ fpts past 3 nights.

• Njsum1

@bfwl3434 said...

Fox is way to cheap in DK.

Why would you say that? He’s priced just right….for me to hit the lock button 😎

We’re going to want some exposure to Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Denver, and Clippers, yet it could be any of these guys with the big game so I’ll spread it around.

Leaning toward Bazemore on Atl, with a sprinkling of Lin, DD, Len and young.
    Leaning toward Harris on Denver, with a sprinkling of Jokic
    Milwaukee…even distribution…could be any of them.
    Clippers, not sure who I want here…maybe Beverly, Gallo, Lou where he’s cheap. Tobias is a strong play yet the price is up, so not sure about him.

• frozenleafz

My team looks like a G-League team with Brow in my lineup…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

At first glance, I get the impression I’m going to be passing on a lot of salary.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Still researching. Going position by position. Is PG as ugly today on DK as I see it? Or am I just in a pessimistic mood? Only seeing Mills, Schroder, Sexton, Fox, and Ish as viable plays based on all parameters. Of course if Westbrook plays, then Schroder is out the window making things even more bare.

I’m not paying that price for Kemba. Still hesitant to play any Sixers even in a prime match up until we really see how it all shakes out. Clippers guards got great match ups, but I don’t like those prices. I suppose you can’t knock Irving’s ceiling at that price. I don’t know. Everyone is either in a bad spot or priced way up.

• frozenleafz

@Pandamonious said...

Still researching. Going position by position. Is PG as ugly today on DK as I see it? Or am I just in a pessimistic mood? Only seeing Mills, Schroder, Sexton, Fox, and Ish as viable plays based on all parameters. Of course if Westbrook plays, then Schroder is out the window making things even more bare.

I’m not paying that price for Kemba. Still hesitant to play any Sixers even in a prime match up until we really see how it all shakes out. Clippers guards got great match ups, but I don’t like those prices. I suppose you can’t knock Irving’s ceiling at that price. I don’t know. Everyone is either in a bad spot or priced way up.

JJ Barea seems decent

• dominicanpapi

FWIW, Utah is favored by 2 against Indiana. I’m guessing that means Oladipo won’t play tonight. I would have said Indy favored by at least 1, especially at home.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).