7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Detroit ( -10.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• travvis

Boban garbage time against ATL?

• @BerkeleyBoss said...

Play both! They’ve been highly correlated this year. Went off for over 120 against ATL.

I really want to! That’s a sweet late hammer for sure. Just need to figure what to do with the $500 savings for downgrading to Fox.

• vchristianman

I just created a $3 (10 player ) contest for tonight’s main slate if anyone is interested. Here is the link to it: https://dkn.gs/r/y_DN_FhAy06VrCr9xxOfhw

• feezyg

@stugots219 said...

Pardon my NBA nickname ignorance but who is German Rondo?

Have you ever seen American Me?

• eleanorRigby

@stugots219 said...

• JustDFSin

@stugots219 said...

Dennis schroeder

• @Pandamonious said...

655 RG Overall Ranking RG Overall Ranking Ranked #83 RG Tiered Ranking RG Tiered Ranking Tonight is the night of the Bogdan.

Jeremy Lin same price. Jeremy Lin go boom!

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

NBA has to do a better job with this injury stuff. I’m only doing one lineup tonight, but it’s ridiculous how a player’s status can change on a whim. Russ was Out, to questionable to now a game time decision and it’s the last game on the slate.

FWIW, most his news is dropping from the NBA official injury report which is a big step in the right direction.

https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/11/Injury-Report-11.19.18-1.30.pdf

• BBWC_10

@mr_papageorgio said...

I know I’m going to be mad at myself later but I decided I’m buying the Glass 10k points narrative. The Pels next 3 are on the road so I think they will feed him tonight. As I mentioned earlier he’s averaging 71 DK points in the 5 games he’s scored at least 30 real points this year.

Believe it or not I was thinking of a Spurs/Pels stack. Spurs are so banged up and I know they played last night. Aldridge has to play a ton and he did well against the pels a few weeks ago. Also going with my theory of 3 pt shooter vs Pels so that brings in my punt Belinelli. Possibly run it back with Jrue, Miro and still have room for another stud. Derozan will play a ton but I don’t think he can get to 6X at that price. Glass could be way too much $$$ for a pace down game. Randle could feast vs. the 2’s, He didn’t do well last game but he shot a rare 3/9 I think. Mills also did very well!!

• Njsum1

@stugots219 said...

• @Njsum1 said...

Maxi Kleber

Maxi Pads in in my lineup tonight! Dude is gonna soak up blocks and rebounds all night. Might even posterize Gasol too.

• Njsum1

@travvis said...

Boban garbage time against ATL?

Idk…I’m only doing one lineup tonight, just too much news. I’m hoping that game stays close. The total is climbing, and that spread is just begging you to take the Clippers. I hope it stays close enough where starters see normal minutes.

• Ree4erMadness

@866 said...

Where are you seeing that WESTBROOK playing? He’s been upgraded to Q.. closer to doubtful as per RotoWorld

I don’t know where it went but earlier it said he was “game time decision” on the RG app. Now he’s questionable.

• Ree4erMadness

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

I really want to! That’s a sweet late hammer for sure. Just need to figure what to do with the $500 savings for downgrading to Fox.

Nothing, leave it on the table. Just helps differentiate your lineups even more.

• cpp214

Really want to use either Bogdan or Evans for value, makes it easier to fit in AD and another stud or two. Just not sure which one will reach value.

• bigperm0107

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Maxi Pads in in my lineup tonight! Dude is gonna soak up blocks and rebounds all night. Might even posterize Gasol too.

How many min do you guys see this guy getting today?

• noddy

Does Jurancho come down to earth tonight?

• Wynter12

My Schroeder lineups looked so good though…

Damn. Now to tinker when I felt confident.

• Ree4erMadness

@cpp214 said...

Really want to use either Bogdan or Evans for value, makes it easier to fit in AD and another stud or two. Just not sure which one will reach value.

Pacer fan here, play Evans. And Turner. Both are dirt cheap, Centers have been fine against Utah this year. Don’t sleep on Cory Joseph. Tyreke had some conditioning issues earlier in the year so I’m not sure if he’s going to play 35+ min. Also, Aaron Holiday will be in the rotation tonight. He got in the last game also. He’s min priced and plays SUPER aggressive and confident. He will be in one of my lineups tonight. I’m playing about 4 lineups.

• wilke7425

@Ree4erMadness said...

Right now I have $1200 on the table. $500 is nothing sweat.

• Juicebox

Does Tyreke hit value tonight or is the match up enough to keep you away?

• ripking

Revenge alert! Holmes versus Philadelphia and Cunningham versus New Orleans. Cunningham killed it last time out.

• dominicanpapi

Bojan and Tyreke are both $4700 on Fanduel, one will be 40% owned, and the other will probably have sub 10% ownership tonight.

• Ree4erMadness

@bigperm0107 said...

How many min do you guys see this guy getting today?

I’m not messing with Maxi. Id rather play Devin Harris. JJ is OUT and Matthews is doubtful. It doesn’t seem like Dennis Smith JR is getting more minutes than normal even without Matthews.

• wilke7425

For those of you who were invited to the RG Fanduel contest you should have received an invite for tonight. Right now we are at 5 of 10. If anyone else wants in for $1 send me a PM. I’ll keep a surplus of players so it fills up. Top 3 pay out. Just a little something to keep people interested. It runs Mon-Fri

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler