7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Detroit ( -10.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@bigperm0107 said...

How many min do you guys see this guy getting today?

Jordan typically plays ~31, which would leave Kleber to see about 17 backing up C (Powell minutes) plus with DFS covering for Wes at the 2, he should see some minutes at PF (last game with no Wes and Powell playing he saw 12 all at PF). I feel safe that he sees low to mid 20’s with a ceiling of around 30 minutes.

• wilke7425

@ripking said...

Revenge alert! Holmes versus Philadelphia and Cunningham versus New Orleans. Cunningham killed it last time out.

Cunningham is a lock for me with Gay possibly resting. Return of the revenge factor

• travvis

@noddy said...

Does Jurancho come down to earth

That is a really difficult matchup. I initially had him in my main, but switched things around. I really love Harris tonight, so maybe you should roll with Juan. I think one of the two has a great game. He has been shooting lights out the last 2. Gonna sprinkle him into a couple of my squads.

• Juicebox

Statistically Tyreke has had poor games vs Utah in the last few years.

• hobbes2d

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Does Jurancho come down to earth tonight?

No. This is his actual talent level lol

• frugal

@Ree4erMadness said...

I’m not messing with Maxi. Id rather play Devin Harris. JJ is OUT and Matthews is doubtful. It doesn’t seem like Dennis Smith JR is getting more minutes than normal even without Matthews.

My feel is Brunsen gets those PG minutes in front of Harris, but Harris might see a small bump as well.

• @Ree4erMadness said...

I’m not messing with Maxi. Id rather play Devin Harris. JJ is OUT and Matthews is doubtful. It doesn’t seem like Dennis Smith JR is getting more minutes than normal even without Matthews.

Ture. But Dwight Powell is out too. Should open the door to at least 15-20 minutes bare minimum.

• BBWC_10

Still lots of spots left in the RG_League $3 Entry. If we don’t have any interest, I’ll stop wasting my time creating contests.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/1283708455

• BUFUu2

lopez/hield or mitchell/gortat i am leaning more mitchell gortat

• bigperm0107

thank you.

• SpockJ

Easier said than done I thought you were the one

• SpockJ

No wrestling gifs = no cash out confirmed

• Luctyl99

Can someone help me out with this. I have seen many people say that this is a pace down game for the Pelicans, but I view it as a pace up game for the spurs. Is it both of these or am I misunderstanding? Is NO really going to play at a lower pace at home just because the spurs play at a lower pace? I need some clarification as to the pace of play in general

• vchristianman

That link is not working so no one can join the contest.

• DfsBopBooth

Holmes is def in pplay for me. Embiid is going to get 2 quick fouls on Ayton. I think Russ sits, if im not mistaken its due to his daughters birth, no way he plays over his twins.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Luctyl99 said...

Can someone help me out with this. I have seen many people say that this is a pace down game for the Pelicans, but I view it as a pace up game for the spurs. Is it both of these or am I misunderstanding? Is NO really going to play at a lower pace at home just because the spurs play at a lower pace? I need some clarification as to the pace of play in general

Pace=possessions. If the Pels get up and down faster and take shots quicker, this generates more possessions for SA. While if SA gets in half-court sets and takes their time it slows things down and equates to less possessions for NO. So yes, it’s both. Some say home teams have a better time dictating pace though. Just depends.

• travvis

Me thinking I have some great lineups tonight and then the reality setting in after my highest priced guy gets 2 quick fouls: https://youtu.be/Fahljd_0xjA?t=66

• be47320

Russell Westbrook light Don Mitchell going to shoot 35-40 shots tonight, gotta plug him in.

• DfsBopBooth

@Luctyl99 said...

They will meet In the middle somewhere, but im hoping Jrue covers White or Mills and Derozen will go off.

• byo34

You guys like Embiid or thinking blowout?

• hobbes2d

RG Overall Ranking

@Luctyl99 said...

Usually home teams dictate pace. This isn’t always true but often is.

• dominicanpapi

@DfsBopBooth said...

They will meet In the middle somewhere, but im hoping Jrue covers White or Mills and Derozen will go off.

There’s no way Jrue will be wasted on those guys. He’s going to be on DDR most of the game.

• DfsBopBooth

@dominicanpapi said...

There’s no way Jrue will be wasted on those guys. He’s going to be on DDR most of the game.

I don’t think he will be. My guess is Wesley Johnson will be on him with. I think Gay is out so it will be White, Forbes, DDR, Cunningham, Aldridge.

• byo34

@DfsBopBooth said...

Holmes is def in pplay for me. Embiid is going to get 2 quick fouls on Ayton. I think Russ sits, if im not mistaken its due to his daughters birth, no way he plays over his twins.

OKC Thunder official Twitter tweeted a picture of him at shootaround in Sacramento. I think he plays and I want in on a potentially lower owned WB against the Kings.

• Ronboogie6

@BBWC_10 said...

Still lots of spots left in the RG_League $3 Entry. If we don’t have any interest, I’ll stop wasting my time creating contests.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/1283708455

Link isn’t working for me. Ronboogie6

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler