7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Detroit ( -10.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Is this not a great spot for ABC? Don’t recall seeing him mentioned at all yet. He seems like the guy to pay up for tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Russ is in? damnnn gonna change my lineups now.. I had it all pencilled in earlier….

Can’t believe Westbrook is gonna be in. ALL reports said OUT.

• Ree4erMadness

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Ture. But Dwight Powell is out too. Should open the door to at least 15-20 minutes bare minimum.

Ok, I didn’t see Powell is out. That makes Maxi a bit more intriguing. Still iffy though but he’s in play.

• Ree4erMadness

@Pandamonious said...

Pace=possessions. If the Pels get up and down faster and take shots quicker, this generates more possessions for SA. While if SA gets in half-court sets and takes their time it slows things down and equates to less possessions for NO. So yes, it’s both. Some say home teams have a better time dictating pace though. Just depends.

I tend to think the better team controls the pace tbh.

• kbsktbll88

I have a hard time seeing Utah as only a 3.5 point favorite tonight without Oladipo. They struggled against the Hawks last game without Oladipo. Feels like a blowout coming.

• Smallchimp

@Pandamonious said...

Is this not a great spot for ABC? Don’t recall seeing him mentioned at all yet. He seems like the guy to pay up for tonight.

He pops up as the best big guy at a per dollar basis for me, I don’t know if there’s something written between the lines that makes him less of a play

• Ree4erMadness

@byo34 said...

You guys like Embiid or thinking blowout?

I can’t pay that price. I think they for sure blow out the Suns.

• Pandamonious

@Ree4erMadness said...

I tend to think the better team controls the pace tbh.

True. That’s where home court advantage comes in too. Are the home Spurs better than the road Pels for example.

• Ree4erMadness

@byo34 said...

OKC Thunder official Twitter tweeted a picture of him at shootaround in Sacramento. I think he plays and I want in on a potentially lower owned WB against the Kings.

He was at shootaround the other day also. He still didn’t play.

• travvis

Where is this Westy is gonna be in source? Same ish as Dipo being out yesterday, which he might as well have been. Can we all wait until there is something set in stone before making such claims?

• Ree4erMadness

@kbsktbll88 said...

I have a hard time seeing Utah as only a 3.5 point favorite tonight without Oladipo. They struggled against the Hawks last game without Oladipo. Feels like a blowout coming.

I pretty much guarantee the Pacers don’t get blown out. I think they’ll still win actually.

• Ree4erMadness

@Pandamonious said...

True. That’s where home court advantage comes in too. Are the home Spurs better than the road Pels for example.

True, excellent point.

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

Utah has been on the road their last 4 games all this past week. Flight from Utah, to Memphis, then backwards to Dallas, out to Philly, then up to Boston, now back to Indy. After the game they fly back to Utah. This is where you’re worn down and falter and just want to get back home. Not saying they can’t win, or won’t handle business, but it’s not that simple either.

• Ree4erMadness

@Pandamonious said...

I think he’s the best play on the slate. People are tripping because he played Denver a few games ago and didn’t reach value but if you look at the game log, or watched the game, he still dominated. They still couldn’t stop him. He still shot like 7-10 or 8-10 or something and had like 22 points 9 reb, 8 assists. That game was in Denver. This one is in Milwaukee who plays at one of the fastest paces in the league. I will be playing Big D in almost all of my lineups.

• hobbes2d

@866 said...

Can’t believe Westbrook is gonna be in. ALL reports said OUT.

This has happened like the last 2 or 3 games. He’s practiced and they had already listed him out ahead of time and then he doesn’t play.

• UTEstevanB

Fox/Lou Will or DSJ/Mitchell? GPP

• DfsBopBooth

@byo34 said...

OKC Thunder official Twitter tweeted a picture of him at shootaround in Sacramento. I think he plays and I want in on a potentially lower owned WB against the Kings.

I live on the east coast and have no idea how close Sacramento is to UCLA, but is it possible his wife had the twins near UCLA and he just left to go to shoot around to stay loose.

• Ree4erMadness

Side note on the Wizards..

The Wizards recently had a “volatile” practice in which several players got into verbal altercations, according to sources of Shams Charania of The Athletic.

“First the Warriors, now the Wizards. It’s not uncommon for underperforming teams to get into arguments, but this one seems a bit more extreme with recent reports indicating that Washington management could be ready to blow this whole thing up. Bradley Beal, who has the most value of all the Wizards’ potential trade chips, was reportedly exasperated after the ordeal and expressed to team officials: “I’ve been dealing with this for seven years.” Beal would likely welcome a trade, and he’s the type of player who will be elite anywhere.”

lmfao, just blow it up.

• kbsktbll88

@Ree4erMadness said...

I pretty much guarantee the Pacers don’t get blown out. I think they’ll still win actually.

They might not get blown out, but I don’t see any way they win tonight. I still like Myles Turner though.

• Ree4erMadness

If Westbrook does play, then he becomes the best play on the site other than Giannis. IMO. Pace up game against Fox defense? Just had twins? He’s going to go NUTS. Somebody else recently came back and crushed after their child was born too, I can’t think of who it was. But he should be in a GREAT mood.

• hobbes2d

@UTEstevanB said...

Fox/Lou Will or DSJ/Mitchell? GPP

I prefer the former but the 2nd one probably has higher upside.

• travvis

Wilson Chandler now at 27 minutes is an interesting wrinkle.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Utah has been on the road their last 4 games all this past week. Flight from Utah, to Memphis, then backwards to Dallas, out to Philly, then up to Boston, now back to Indy. After the game they fly back to Utah. This is where you’re worn down and falter and just want to get back home. Not saying they can’t win, or won’t handle business, but it’s not that simple either.

They looked really good against Boston, was one of their better games imo. I’ll still be on Myles Turner tonight and some Tyreke Evans, but other than I’m staying away.

• Smallchimp

@Ree4erMadness said...

If Westbrook does play, then he becomes the best play on the site other than Giannis. IMO. Pace up game against Fox defense? Just had twins? He’s going to go NUTS. Somebody else recently came back and crushed after their child was born too, I can’t think of who it was. But he should be in a GREAT mood.

Ah, the classic “dad dick” narrative…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).