7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Detroit ( -10.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ree4erMadness

@kbsktbll88 said...

They might not get blown out, but I don’t see any way they win tonight. I still like Myles Turner though.

Myles Turner is a steal. And this is just my opinion being a die hard Pacer fan, they will not get blown out. This Pacer team rarely gets blown out, especially at home. Utah isn’t as good as last year. Tyreke will fill in just fine. Also since somebody asked, Id definitely play Joseph over Collison. Just my humble opinion though. I could definitely be wrong.

• Smallchimp

Does anyone have a minute projection site that they trust?

I forgot I’m on a website that does that…smh

• Ree4erMadness

@jriesel315 said...

You don’t trust RG? lol. You’re a premium member. (I used to be for the record).

• wilke7425

@Pandamonious said...

Is this not a great spot for ABC? Don’t recall seeing him mentioned at all yet. He seems like the guy to pay up for tonight.

I had ABC and then slid PG in that spot. Now you haver me re-thinking my strategy. Hey Panda can you give me a point counter point on these two guys. No Westbrook to me means PG takes control again.

• frugal

@jriesel315 said...

Unless RG or some other site has an AI which know all the coaches rotation patterns and can accurately predict foul trouble, more often than not players are going to play close to their average minutes, that’s why it’s they’re average. Now, replacement starters clearly get a boost. And cases like the Mavs and Spurs tonight with multiple players out create some interesting minutes situations. But really, take the last 5 average maybe make an adjustment for B2B splits if you feel confident, and roll with it.

• draggin49

I know many are on gobert tonight , I was wondering why it is showing Indy as #1 vs centers ??? Didn’t they routinely give up big games to centers last year ?

• Benf15harp

@Ree4erMadness said...

Myles Turner is a steal. And this is just my opinion being a die hard Pacer fan, they will not get blown out. This Pacer team rarely gets blown out, especially at home. Utah isn’t as good as last year. Tyreke will fill in just fine. Also since somebody asked, Id definitely play Joseph over Collison. Just my humble opinion though. I could definitely be wrong. Also Trey Lyles is a sleeper pick in this game. He’s from Indianapolis. He went to Arsenal Tech High School, right in the middle of the city.

Trey lyles is in Milwaukee tonight
    Too much
    Lmao

• draggin49

Also if Westbrook is in how much does that affect fox as a play? I really liked fox and had him in cuz he was gonna face the non existent defense of Schroeder.

• DirkDigglerz

You guys know that Tyreke is cap at 25 minutes right?…

• kbsktbll88

@Ree4erMadness said...

Myles Turner is a steal. And this is just my opinion being a die hard Pacer fan, they will not get blown out. This Pacer team rarely gets blown out, especially at home. Utah isn’t as good as last year. Tyreke will fill in just fine. Also since somebody asked, Id definitely play Joseph over Collison. Just my humble opinion though. I could definitely be wrong. Also Trey Lyles is a sleeper pick in this game. He’s from Indianapolis. He went to Arsenal Tech High School, right in the middle of the city.

Trey Lyles hasn’t played in Utah for a couple of years now lol…also in case you missed it the new Playstation 2 is sick!

• Ace15

@DirkDigglerz said...

Source?

• Ronboogie6

If gay is out will anybody be playing white as a pivot from Cunningham or mills. I’ll probably stay away since I only play 1 lineup. All of them are so cheap on dk though.

• kbsktbll88

@DirkDigglerz said...

Where do you see that? FL has him projected at 28.

• wilke7425

We have 6/10 entries in the RG FD slate. Need a few more to sign up.

• travvis

Antetokounmpo night, Kostas that is. J/K. Definitely not reaching that far, but is even on the team? I see he hasn’t even seen the court.

• Ree4erMadness

@UTEstevanB said...

Fox/Lou Will or DSJ/Mitchell? GPP

Lou is just way to expensive. Id go DSJ/Mitchell.

• draggin49

Clippers have been playing really well and atl has been pretty awful. Anyone leery of using clippers starters tonight ?? ATL is just bad , I think they are one of the teams that will be blown out the most over the course of a season

• Fear_The_Fro

I have all the Fox..🦊 Left my computer at work so I have to do everything on my phone.. Do I start taking him out of lineups?? For those who have been doing this longer than me… I can’t really wait until after the early games start so do I hit the panic button now and tinker my night away?

• kbsktbll88

Tony East
    ‏ @TEastNBA
    25m25 minutes ago

McMillan says Aaron Holiday will see some minutes off the bench tonight – sharing second unit duties with Cory Joseph

Tony East
    ‏ @TEastNBA
    23m23 minutes ago

Expect to see a fair amount of the Domantas Sabonis #myles-turner)Myles Turner”:/players/myles-turner-18915 pairing against a big Utah team tonight

Interesting. If Sabonis were a bit cheaper I’d consider pairing him and Myles together.

• hogger67

@travvis said...

Antetokounmpo night, Kostas that is. J/K. Definitely not reaching that far, but is even on the team? I see he hasn’t even seen the court.

I had no idea he existed until I saw this. lol

• biardo6

@wilke7425 said...

We have 6/10 entries in the RG FD slate. Need a few more to sign up.

I just made it 10.

• frugal

@travvis said...

He’s in the G League, not active tonight.

• Ree4erMadness

@Benf15harp said...

Trey lyles is in Milwaukee tonight
    Too much
    Lmao

lmfao….Not yet, I’m not off work yet. But big oops on my part. Still thinking he plays for the Jazz, lol.

• DirkDigglerz

It would be wise if you stack Cojo and Tyreke if one those goes off….

• wilke7425

@biardo6 said...

I just made it 10.

Sweet. GL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).