7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Detroit ( -10.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eleanorRigby

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Isn’t there a $0.25 gpp that you can mass enter for $37.50? You can’t be that broke! lol

Milly maker > quarter arcade, but I see your point.

• damionismyname

@miggs6876 said...

Oh Panda you are ok in my book. I value your opinion. Of course you are not always right. In the end , I own my lineup.

Tonight single bullet 300 and mun cash. Highlights Harrell, Sabonis, Bledsoe.
    Low lights Harris, Fox.

On to tomorrow. Funny thing is I often don’t follow my own advice. I started out the thread saying pair Kemba and. Irving…..

started with Kemba/Irving pair as dummy lineup. changed all the entries and not one was left with the original line.

• miggs6876

@Sirchad said...

I’ll accept your ignorance and move on

Ignorance is you being rude. The logic was there. It just didn’t work out. This isn’t an exact science. Easy to play arm chair QB. Your ignorance isn’t welcome here. Panda is a great contributor here.

• miggs6876

@damionismyname said...

started with Kemba/Irving pair as dummy lineup. changed all the entries and not one was left with the original line.

I feel the pain. Sometimes our instincts are more correct than second guessing and over analysing…

• SpockJ

Bagley explosion in the 4th turned a horrible losing night into $1.5 thousand dollars. Sleeping good TN. Wish I would have swapped schroder out for Booker and would have took 1st in everything. Just the learning process I guess. Early studs I like Tom are lillard J.Allen and going to make Ibaka a core.with Tyler Johnson of course.

• eleanorRigby

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Isn’t there a $0.25 gpp that you can mass enter for $37.50? You can’t be that broke! lol

Also, I am a small time player and unless my bankroll is busting at the seams, $40 a night is a lot. Why is that lol?

• eatmyturf23

@SpockJ said...

I like your advice and appreciate your feedback to the board. You’re one the highly respected people on the board and again, I appreciate your thoughts.

This wasn’t directed at anyone so I’ll assume it was for me. :P hehe

• eatmyturf23

@SpockJ said...

Bagley explosion in the 4th turned a horrible losing night into $1.5 thousand dollars.

Wow nice. Congrats!

• BerkeleyBoss

@eleanorRigby said...

Also, I am a small time player and unless my bankroll is busting at the seams, $40 a night is a lot. Why is that lol?

I don’t mean to be rude or anything, I just think it’s silly to think that anybody can win if they MME. A lot of people insinuate that the only reason these guys win is because they buy their wins. Well one could “buy” wins in the quarter arcade at only $37.50 a night. You could try it a couple times without breaking the bank. As long as you’re not too aggro with your player pool, it’s unlikely that you’ll lose 100% of buyins.

• SpockJ

Is hitting 310+ 4 nights in a row normal?

• scott33

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I don’t mean to be rude or anything, I just think it’s silly to think that anybody can win if they MME

Biggest misconception in DFS.

• Spartaca

Wow I stopped checking a couple hours ago, Bagley had 5 he finished with 40 and I still missed the $25 double up single entry by 3 the multi entry was all trains, nice to see Chipotle have his 34 lu’s lose. First time I made the mistake of playing a multientry double up.

• chronoxiong

Thanks Russell Westbrook for ruining my night. I kept Schroder and PG-13 in my lineup thinking Westbrook won’t play because he has to attend to his newborn twins. Nope, he decided to play and messed up my two Thunder players. And worst of all, they were both low owned in cash games because everyone must have pivoted Schroder and PG-13 away to other players (Devin Booker and most likely Giannis). That pretty much sent my night into death with me losing all my games. I had some other dumb plays in my lineup though so my $40 loss isn’t all to blame on Westy playing.

PS: Glad my Kings beat the Thunder again though.

• Calicapo

Thought I didn’t have enough to swap pg for russ…. could have done it, but I was too stuck on Fox to ever swap him….

• gaelicgirl

@Sirchad said...

Salary/no salary it was a dick move of you to steer someone in the direction you did, because it was completely wrong

• DirkDigglerz

Gotta be honest I was completely wrong with Harrelll but then again it’s the Hawks..

• KindGuy

Just saw Rubios line……

• CJtheGrump

Story of the slate. I was so heavily on that late game that Russ being announced as in blew everything up and it was really too late to do anything about it.

And yep – Paul George was in a lineup of mine… he scored better than 30, but 45 is certainly not what you’re after on a 10K price tag. Oddly, as soon as I made lineups and had Paul George in them, Westbrook was upgraded to Questionable. So, this is all my fault really.

A lot of mid-priced guys matched the big spends yesterday. A lot of value plays (not the typical ones) crushed value.

• dadl

Been a lurker for a long time..ended up winning a $12 single entry, partly because of the knowledge that came from here!

• Calicapo

@dadl said...

Been a lurker for a long time..ended up winning a $12 single entry, partly because of the knowledge that came from here!

Awesome. Congrats.

• GTRandy27

Assuming thomas bryant gets 20-25 minutes as a starter, why is he so low owned on DK at $3,200?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).