NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• teachmehowtocutty

Jamal Crawford 100 percent ownership?

• kinggrab

• 2017 Single Entry Series Finalist

With little games tonight. What’s the best strategy for 50/50

• S7ubs

Winning lineup had RWB last night. All the curry and Crawford please

• S7ubs

Pretty easy to fit three studs In a lineup tonight. Now to pick the right 3

• teachmehowtocutty

@S7ubs said...

Pretty easy to fit three studs In a lineup tonight. Now to pick the right 3

Blake Griffin has to overall top play of the night. Him and crawford will have to carry the clippers tonight.

• Kujayhawk20659

Whiteside and boogie ever faced each other before?

• S7ubs

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Blake Griffin has to overall top play of the night. Him and crawford will have to carry the clippers tonight.

Yea I have cousins curry and Blake in currently. Might fade boogie, who knows.

• zeroandmegax6

I’m locking in curry,whiteside,and LBJ, but dont sleep on bogut for the cheap

• teachmehowtocutty

@zeroandmegax6 said...

I’m locking in curry,whiteside,and LBJ, but dont sleep on bogut for the cheap

Minutes are worrisome. He started last game had 25 fdp but only played 17 mins.

• amarkham

I believe he battled foul trouble for a large portion of the game.

• Ndepompei

My dilemma is pay up for lebron or a center

• mastermind1987

Might fade boogie today

• mastermind1987

I don’t think you can go wrong with LeBron and Blake

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Lol. Made my first lineup without paying much attention, and found that 7/8 choices were in the GS/LAC game. I’m only going to put a few in. Tonight will probably be awful.

• iscnho

thoughts on josh smith tonight?

• mflasza

RG Overall Ranking

He was in foul trouble pretty much the entire game and put up a solid line in the short time he was on the court

• Sixersfan

WHat an ugly slate. Ibaka killed me last night. I’m sure he killed alot of people last night. Although I put in for a 2 dollar late mini shot and took down 2nd place. Unfortunately someone else took down 2nd place too. I had 273 points and 1st place had 273.1. Jeez!

• SaxCougar

Started Boogie and Westy in my lineups last night. I hate to say that Boogie was a bust with ONLY 40 points last night. I was in the 1.8% that played Tucker last night. My score was in the 340s and I was hoping and praying to finish the cash. I did. Crazy night. HIGH SCORE CITY. ON TO TODAY’S, not so high scoring slate! I am going to play a few dollars tonight just to remain active and keep the skills strong. I know that rotogrinders (notorious) usually advises that we are carefully with our bankroll and expectations on a very short stale. Everyone will pick studs, the unknowns will be the key to cashing out tonight boys…

• millerto

What an ugly mess of a slate. I don’t even want to play Curry really, but on FD where you have to have 2 pg’s what else can you do?

• Inujv87

Does anyone know in what situations Jon Henson gets minutes???

• mastermind1987

Anybody got the top lineup from last night on dk?

P.s. f Noel

• wlynch82

@Inujv87 said...

Does anyone know in what situations Jon Henson gets minutes???

Jabari Parker was out last game thats why he got a spike.

• TheSixEnigma

I had a lot of exposure on Ibaka last night and he threw up a dud. Sigh. Onto today, only two LUs

Have to pick between draymond/griffin/love

Love had that great game vs Mil on the weekend, but it went to double OT IIRC so take that for what you may

• TheSixEnigma

Seems like given the option between Boogie and Curry, a lot of people will tend to fade Boogie

• millerto

@TheSixEnigma said...

Seems like given the option between Boogie and Curry, a lot of people will tend to fade Boogie

I will. But only because I only need 1 center and there are some options. I need 2 pg’s and I don’t like the options.

How do you even play cash games on a night like this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.