NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• cdbesch

Quick question for some of the veteran guys on here.. Last season Al Zeidenfeld (aka Al Smizzle) often recommended using a nba analytics website that allowed you to compare stats with certain combinations of players on or off of the court. I cant remember the ne of it for the life of me. I am pretty sure it ended with “ly”. Anybody have thay one bookmarked? Tried to hit up Al on twitter directly but he might be too big time now that he is on ESPN and running his own website. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

• TheSixEnigma

Oh man, I wasn’t planning to play CP3 in any LU, but my usage of Blake may change now.

• millerto

@cdbesch said...

Quick question for some of the veteran guys on here.. Last season Al Zeidenfeld (aka Al Smizzle) often recommended using a nba analytics website that allowed you to compare stats with certain combinations of players on or off of the court. I cant remember the ne of it for the life of me. I am pretty sure it ended with “ly”. Anybody have thay one bookmarked? Tried to hit up Al on twitter directly but he might be too big time now that he is on ESPN and running his own website. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it!

http://nbawowy.com/

Maybe this?

• TheSixEnigma

Threw a LU out there with Rondo/Winslow/Koufous/”(player-popup)Gerald Green”:/players/gerald-green-13374.

Reasoning being Rondo tries to go hero mode, and winslow/green get playing time, and koufous cause I have no money for Stein.

The hail mary roster.

• Inujv87

Thoughts on Bellineli with Cousins out?

• ActionJunkie

@Inujv87 said...

Thoughts on Bellineli with Cousins out?

Ben LOLmore says hi

It’s kinda a crapshot but obviously others are going to get more usage.

• pbr713

Any chance Collison sees more court time tonight? Maybe they try and go small with Cousins out

• JSteele

Stein costs less than Koufos on DK

• Sportsfan12

kuofos/ezeli or wcs/bogut ??

• Jflack3

Draftkings says Paul and reddick are out

• TheSixEnigma

On FD:

WCS – 4.2
    Koufos – 3.8

• Jstri

Is Rudy Gay gonna jack up shots with Cousins sitting out?

• JSteele

He might take a few extra shots but he hasn’t done much without Cousins in the lineup so far this season

• dashow4life

Rollin out my lineup with Griff,Bosh, Steph,and LBJ. Hoping the rest does their part

• cdbesch

@millerto said...

http://nbawowy.com/

Maybe this?

You are the man, thanks brother!

• TheSixEnigma

@dashow4life said...

Rollin out my lineup with Griff,Bosh, Steph,and LBJ. Hoping the rest does their part

don’t think love will fare well?

• Whacko

it’s a bad sign when everything looks to good on paper…..

I am just daring to be different and Fade Curry.

• chronoxiong

I might go Koufos at Center now. I just wonder if he’s going to guard Godside or WCS. Either way, I just hope Koufos wont get into foul trouble. I believe tonight is the night to not punt PFs. There are on values down there. And call me crazy but I might play Lebron James in a regular season game for once. They lost to the Bucks not too long ago. I’m sure he wants to win this rematch.

• koola173

will big D eat tonight?

• JSteele

“If it’s close, [Redick is] not playing, I can tell you that,” Rivers said. “On a Thursday in the middle of the season, we’re not going to overdo this.”

As Rivers balances resting and testing his injured players, he’s taking it slowly. Rivers said if Paul can do skeleton work at full speed, he’ll be ramped up from there.
    “I think when groins heal, they’re pretty much healed,” Rivers said. “The problem is it’s tough for them to fully heal. What we’re trying to do by giving Chris the week off is to try to really let him heal and see if we can do it that way.”

Rivers said as Paul has aged and matured, he’s gotten smarter about dealing with his injuries. It’s a little tougher to manage Redick’s back injury.

“A back can take a day and you feel great the next day, or it can take three days or it can take a month,” Rivers said. “The thing with the back, you always have it. It can always come back. When J.J. comes back and he’s healthy, it’s still around the corner. You always know that. That’s just the back. Once you hurt it, you have it.”

It makes me think that Rivers won’t let Paul and Redick play even if they are close to being ready

• bmann

Cavs called up Joe Harris. Does this suggest Mo is not playing?

• TheSixEnigma

Anyone thinking of playing Klay?

LAC is very kind to SGs but Klay’s back worries me.

• S7ubs

Well aren’t these GTD just a pain in the rear for me on fan duel

• Stickman731

@TheSixEnigma said...

Yes, he is in all my LUs (only 3 tonight). I just do not see anyone guarding him – an aged Pierce or a clueless Stephenson ? Help me if I am not seeing this correctly.

• TeamTwerk

@TheSixEnigma said...

Klay is definitely in play for me. Crawford is known for his awful defense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.