NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• navyynick

@Stickman731 said...

Yes, he is in all my LUs (only 3 tonight). I just do not see anyone guarding him – an aged Pierce or a clueless Stephenson ? Help me if I am not seeing this correctly.

Shhhhh

• TheSixEnigma

May end up fading Blake in all my LUs.. scary thought

• Zergeibaka

probably, but I think he’ll still be guarded by Winslow so tough match up

• IronMonkey415

For me it’s do or die with Marco Belinelli.

• koola173

is OJ worth trusting tonight?

• mastermind1987

@Whacko said...

it’s a bad sign when everything looks to good on paper…..

I am just daring to be different and Fade Curry.

I am plenty of guards, spending my money on stacking quality big men

• Wombat

@millerto said...

http://nbawowy.com/

Maybe this?

Holy sh** this is gold. Been looking for something like this.

• teachmehowtocutty

Cavs stack looks good if mo is out. Delly JR Lebron Love!

• jmac1204

@JSteele said...

I’m not playing Rondo at 8.7k with Collison playing he only had 31 minutes last game and I don’t think he puts up a triple double tonight

I think that’s a smart move

• El_Jefe2184

Anyone playing Parker tonight? Is there gonna be a minutes restriction?

• jlj044

@Wombat said...

Holy sh** this is gold. Been looking for something like this.

agreed. freakin’ awesome stuff. Thanks to miller!

• bamabr549

From this site http://nbawowy.com/ it looks like Rudy Gay usage goes way up with DMC off the court

• Dinkmann15

If this helps anyone. The Bucks starting lineup was just announced on our local radio station.
    MCW
    Bayless
    Middleton
    The Freek
    And Moose
    No Jabari Parker Starting but yes he is playing. Hope this helps you guys sort out your who’s in who’s out from any Bucks considerations. Good luck tonight everyone!

• S7ubs

@bamabr549 said...

From this site http://nbawowy.com/ it looks like Rudy Gay usage goes way up with DMC off the court

Then you go look at his fantasy points and they don’t go way up

• captainspaceface

Gay Dragic or LeBron Rivers?

Dragic is being guarded by Rondo, but Rivers could easily bust with 10-15.

• S7ubs

Winslow or Casspi? I know Casspi is the safer play in most cases but not sure who to fire up in a Gpp. Those only 2 I have room for

• deerosa

@bamabr549 said...

He hasn’t taken advantage of it this year though.

Last year he did :(

• tonytone1908

@Dinkmann15 said...

If this helps anyone. The Bucks starting lineup was just announced on our local radio station.
    MCW
    Bayless
    Middleton
    The Freek
    And Moose
    No Jabari Parker Starting but yes he is playing. Hope this helps you guys sort out your who’s in who’s out from any Bucks considerations. Good luck tonight everyone!

As if the Bucks rotation wasn’t screwy enough. Adding 2 guys back to the mix should really mess things up. Will Bayless still get minutes at the 1? Or will Vasquez?

• jlj044

@deerosa said...

He hasn’t taken advantage of it this year though.

Last year he did :(

Could make it a decent GPP play though. Almost like he’s due for a big night with DMC out.

• jmac1204

I don’t hate JR against Bayless

• Johnnyhooops

@captainspaceface said...

Gay Dragic or LeBron Rivers?

Dragic is being guarded by Rondo, but Rivers could easily bust with 10-15.

Dont like rivers..even if he starts against a front court that gives up alt to pgs…he just dosent produce
    Imo

• mastermind1987

@jmac1204 said...

I don’t hate JR against Bayless

I wonder if JR plays better at home

• Dinkmann15

Having watched the bucks all season I will say Bayless had easily been the most consistent guard on the roster. I am going to be interested to see how Mayo’ minutes and Jabari’s minutes will effect Kris Middleton and Giannis. This all being said I think it greatly affects John Henson value not that many of you were in consideration of Henson. But until we see a set rotation the only Buck I gave consideration to was Bayless. I made 2 lineups today. One has Bayless but not being completely sold on a rotation I also made one with Delly. Just in case.

• mastermind1987

@jlj044 said...

Could make it a decent GPP play though. Almost like he’s due for a big night with DMC out.

I think so too

• Johnnyhooops

Fading crawford..think your chasing points with that old timer
    Imo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.