NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• shockermandan

@peachfuzz said...

Made my first lineup without paying much attention, and found that 7/8 choices were in the GS/LAC game.

I think yesterday you could’ve made a winning GPP lineup with 4 players from the Pacers. If there’s another team that can do that, it’s the Clippers in their current form and their current price points.

If 4 clippers are in it, chances are there are at least 2 warriors in it.

• Chief2112

@millerto said...

I will. But only because I only need 1 center and there are some options. I need 2 pg’s and I don’t like the options.

How do you even play cash games on a night like this?

I don’t. 2-3 GPPs and that’s it for me.

• caskins82

The cash line in my 50/50 last was 314…I only had 298…still can’t crack 300 and on a long losing streak…sigh

• TheSixEnigma

Looks like im done with my entries for tonight. Now just to keep an eye on rotoworld/baskmonster to ensure my theories are correct.

• Sixersfan

Yesterday someone posted a link to a site that showed a graph where you can plug in players and see what their projected totals were and what their projected value was. Does anyone know what that link is?

• mstunnabro

Give me all the whiteside! Sac. Not the best against centers, time to keep the cashing streak alive!!

• DeweyFinn

Anyone else think Whiteside will be in heaps of foul trouble vs Boogie?

• jim1212

Anyone else finding value that they like ? The slate seems all top heavy and little relief. This is on FD.

• TheSixEnigma

Thinking of fading both boogie and whiteside? Would this be considered fanduel suicide?

• Sixersfan

@jim1212 said...

Anyone else finding value that they like ? The slate seems all top heavy and little relief. This is on FD.

Very little value at all on all positions. Gonna be a low scoring ugly night.

• dominicanpapi

@TheSixEnigma said...

Thinking of fading both boogie and whiteside? Would this be considered fanduel suicide?

Cousins is the power forward, so Whiteside would be going up against Koufos and WCS.

• DeweyFinn

Boogie against Bosh? Yes please.

• Headre3000

@DeweyFinn said...

Anyone else think Whiteside will be in heaps of foul trouble vs Boogie?

I am more worried about Boogie pulling Whiteside away from the basket. I think I will be fading them both tonight. I like Bogut on the cheap, and I think Monroe will be solid and under owned.

• Ndepompei

Have to start one of mozgov/WCS/koufos to build a lineup I like might just sit out

• docdondj

“I had my highest scoring lineup last night” – anyone who cashed

• Headre3000

@Headre3000 said...

I am more worried about Boogie pulling Whiteside away from the basket. I think I will be fading them both tonight. I like Bogut on the cheap, and I think Monroe will be solid and under owned.

Scratch that, Bosh is going to be guarding Cousins? I still have no interest.

• dashow4life

Squeezed Step,Griff,and LBJ in the same lineup,should I fade one of them?

• Chief2112

@dashow4life said...

Squeezed Step,Griff,and LBJ in the same lineup,should I fade one of them?

It’s going to be a low scoring night. Stacking as many studs and hoping they play big isn’t the worst strategy on a short slate like this.

• chwbn

I think Boogie is going to be low owned because of last night. As much as I want to fade him, I just cannot. I don’t trust Jordan or Monroe. I am considering Whiteside but I am afraid of foul trouble for him.

• dominicanpapi

@Chief2112 said...

It’s going to be a low scoring night. Stacking as many studs and hoping they play big isn’t the worst strategy on a short slate like this.

I guess that’s the way to go in cash right? In GPPs, out of the Griff/LBJ/Cousins/Steph, I would think playing at least one of them is the way to go. Question is which one lol.

• Stickman731

Is it me or is Klay the play tonight? Who will guard him tonight – an aged Pierce or a clueless Stephenson?

• SammyMiami

Finally cracked 300 yesterday so I’m going in with confidence today. Should I go all studs and some scrubs or a decent lineup

• tonytone1908

@millerto said...

What an ugly mess of a slate. I don’t even want to play Curry really, but on FD where you have to have 2 pg’s what else can you do?

Fade him, play someone else, and hope that’s your edge.

• millerto

The meltdown tonight will be so epic when Boogie and Whiteside get in a fist fight early in the second quarter and both get ejected.

• Bradleymaddoxyep

Hey guys,

I’m writing a story on DFS for my school paper, The Daily Texan, and wanted to see if there was anyone college aged playing DFS in here. If not, even if you’re 40 and living in mom’s basement, I would love to hear your opinion on the game and where it’s going.

The story is centered around why DFS is so popular and the legality behind it.

So if you have any strong positions about the legality or morality of the sport, I’d love to hear from you.

Or if you just want to talk about how DFS has affected your life, good or bad, leave a comment.

Thanks in advance guys, and good luck tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).