NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• navyynick

Took 97th in sharpshooter, would of been better if gay never got hurt.

• COLLECTORTHIS

The sharpshooter winning lineup was so simple.

• Chief1Champion

@Lionfan22 said...

Damnn really Bogut? you couldn’t have got at least 15 fps?

This

• pdaddis

Looks like the Curry/Rondo/Bosh combo was the winning ticket.

• Whacko

So I take it that Friday we all will be using Paul?

• Chief1Champion

Back to the drawing board

• jnoboa

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Curry will get the bulk of the credit for the comeback (rightfully so), but this doesn’t happen without Green’s effort in the second half.

• Lionfan22

@COLLECTORTHIS said...

The sharpshooter winning lineup was so simple.

Yet none of us came up with it.

• Lionfan22

@navyynick said...

Took 97th in sharpshooter, would of been better if gay never got hurt.

Congrats to you

• jbconnect12

I wanna thank Blake Griffin for disappearing in the 4th quarter. What an incredible choke job

• navyynick

@Lionfan22 said...

This. Most winning lineups look simple in small slates. Lottery balls.

• PujolsJunkie

I entered the 4th quarter of the $25K (smaller) Sharpshooter in 60th place with no one ahead of me having both Curry and Blake. Curry stepped up and sadly, Blake did not. Ended up a few points off $1,000 and just a solid Blake 4th away from $3,000. Settle for $150 on a $3 entry, but as a NY resident, I’m trying to maximize my wins here! :(

• KRD227

As a mostly cash game player I love just making about 10 GPP teams on Thursday slates rather than playing cash games. I only made a $9 profit but just changing it up once a week is nice

• COLLECTORTHIS

@Lionfan22 said...

That’s the problem. To much overthinking.

• Dorr185

I took 3rd in a FD GPP, so good night for me! Almost all of my big wins these season include Rondo.

• Watchyahead

Wow Chris Paul was under 2% owned

• Frustrated

Missed cashing by a point again for a second straight night. Just another rebound, one more assist, a couple of points anything from Bogut and I skate right on thru. Frustrating.

• SammyMiami

CP3 should have stayed home and done another State Farm commercial fml

• shockermandan

@shockermandan said...

now I have the feeling they’re going to announce he is playing at 7:31PM as soon as FD locks.

FML.

• t4t3r

Anyone have link for the Dribbler on FD last night?

• Sirius13

here it is
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/13634/contests/13634-19012620/scoring

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.