NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• dashow4life

Steph,Griff,or LBJ: who 2 fade in gpp?

• bmann

@dashow4life said...

Steph,Griff,or LBJ: who 2 fade in gpp?

Steph if Mo Williams is out.

• VinnyT87

http://fansided.com/2015/02/06/hassan-whiteside-fought-demarcus-cousins/

• th3goat84

@VinnyT87 said...

I’m 44 years old, living in my parents’ basement. Started playing DFS a few years ago, hit a couple contests early and won $4.5K, then started playing the big slates and hit a cold streak. 3 months later I had max’d out 3 credit cards. I pulled the kids out of private school to cut back on expenses. Tried to stick to 50/50’s, Double Ups, and H2H’s for a time, but said screw it. Paid off some of my debt when I took 4th in a MLB GPP last year, but found myself back in trouble 3 months later. My wife left me for her physical trainer. Who needs her. The kids aren’t really too fond of me right now, but they’ll come round.

So who’s liking Jerryd Bayless as a sleeper tonight? Thinking of using him as a contrarian play to fit in LeBron and Bosh and fade Curry

You ever heard of financial investing? Just curious how you blow threw money like that.

If I ever take down a large GPP, at least a quarter of possibly half goes into a savings/CD/retirement fund etc.

• Sixersfan

@mastermind1987 said...

http://fantasysportsresearcher.com/fanduel-nba-dfs-value-plays-chart/

Thanks man.

• winsome

@th3goat84 said...

You ever heard of financial investing? Just curious how you blow threw money like that.

If I ever take down a large GPP, at least a quarter of possibly half goes into a savings/CD/retirement fund etc.

Seriously? JC……

• dripdrop

Wade and Bosh are coming off a poor performance on Tuesday, expect them to bounce back. Historically Wade is great against the Kings

• deerosa

@wlynch82 said...

Cousins shoulda been tossed last night.

Cousins is a punk, someone needs to punch him in the grille quick!

• jim1212

Any love for Bayless for pg value on fd or is it all Delly ? Also, how will no mo effect LBJ/Love ?

• Sixersfan

@Chief2112 said...

Never heard of that strain before.

Is it a Sativa or Indica strain?

• claw11x

It’s funny that people don’t think Whiteside will guard Bosh “because he is a power forward.”

• tmarohl

@Jackmac420 said...

Any reason behind bayless getting more run than MCW lately? Strictly bc MCW coming off injury?

Last game Bayless started along side MCW at shooting guard.

• keephustlincuz

@claw11x said...

It’s funny that people don’t think Whiteside will guard Bosh “because he is a power forward.”

I am trying to figure out who will guard who. Either Whiteside is a great play or bosh is.

• TommyWantWingy33

@jim1212 said...

Any love for Bayless for pg value on fd or is it all Delly ?

I like Bayless over delly just checking out the logs delly is average at best lately even when he gets minutes

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

@claw11x said...

Whiteside guarding Bosh would definitely not be in the Heat’s best interest…

• jay45bee

Griff, Love and Bosh can provide near equal value for $2000 less. You can even fit both in a lineup with both LBJ and Curry that is decent.

• bmann

What do we think Mo’s chances of playing are?

• millerto

@th3goat84 said...

I bet you’re real fun at parties.

• galexander21

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t know that strategy might confuse the Kings…It is bold Cotton!

Speaking of the Whiteside guarding Bosh stuff

• jnoboa

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Hard to fade Curry. Rondo (as a viable alternative) has been great, but the Heat are really tough versus guards. Collison’s return did not eat away Rondo’s minutes, but I imagine Rondo will gradually see a down tick in playing time.

• McDanos

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-11-19-983715?page=5#reply-984360

Great post Cully…laughed my ass off

• gillionick

@th3goat84 said...

Dude… That’s clearly a made up story.. You can’t be dumb enough to believe that.. Smh

• McDanos

Great post Cully…laughed my ass off

• gillionick

@claw11x said...

Yeah the Heat have been playing really good d against each other lately. Last time the heat played he heat whiteside shut bosh down. Thinks it happens again.

• claw11x

Whoops. I meant Cousins instead of Bosh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.