NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• galexander21

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

@Xaque said...

In a side note, I think an argument can be made that the Warriors, who won 67 games and the championship last year, have gotten MUCH better this year. Curry is clearly playing better, Bogut looks like a whole new player, and Ezeli is finally beasting the way I expected he would with time/health. The one position that might have been considered a weakness last year, center, is looking to be vastly improved. Barring injury(which is clearly possible), I have no idea how this team doesn’t repeat as champions, as they are currently entirely without weakness.

Not that I disagree with they’ve been clearly the best team so far, I will say it’s early in a long season. The Tigers were clearly winning the World Series about as far into the baseball season as we are in the NBA right now, and then some things happened. Personally I would love to see them challenge wins records and all that, but I have just been around too long to crown them champs at this point in the season.

• JSteele

Bogut was battling foul trouble last game, I wouldn’t bank on Ezeli getting more minutes off the bench.

• galexander21

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ve seen some peeps talking about Jabari, I thought I read before Tuesday’s game that he would be out for 3 games. Has that changed?

• Ashbyjarr

Which group at 11k or less do you like on DK for a gpp? Mclemore, Henson and Vaszquez or Barbosa, O’bryant and Bogut?

• Ashbyjarr

UPDATE: Parker (foot) will start Thursday’s game against the Cavaliers, CF Gardner of the Journal Sentinel reports.

• JSteele

Jabari is ready to go tonight and he said he’s over his injury but they might be cautious with his minutes anyway

• shockermandan

@Xaque said...

So Livingston is officially out. This was already more or less known but it bumps up Curry, Thompson, Iggy, and Barbosa’s value for sure. I especially like Iggy with this, since he’s really the only backup PG now, which assures him of some extra value. Also worth noting this is a back-to-back, so Warriors will do what they can to spread out minutes unless the game is close…which is shouldn’t be…so maybe the play here is Barbosa.

Great post. A lot of thoughts I’ve considered. The Clippers are on the front end of a b2b to and I agree that means that the bench guys starting have the most solidified minutes (Rivers and Crawford assuming no Redick and Paul).

• bmann

Barbosa did not get extra minutes when Livingston was out the other day, if I recall correctly. Worth some exposure still I guess.

• JSteele

From looking at the 3 B2B the Warriors didn’t play Curry more than 35 minutes in the first game. This could possible be to a blowout near the end of the game though as they won by double digits in all of them but with Livingston out and the fact they are playing the Clippers, I don’t think they hold anyone back tonight. Everyone else got their normal 30-32 minutes in those games as well.

• navyynick

Is anyone high on pierce today.. have over 50% exposure to him and its scaring me

• Xaque

@bmann said...

Barbosa did not get extra minutes when Livingston was out the other day, if I recall correctly. Worth some exposure still I guess.

right but it’s certainly worth noting they weren’t in a back to back there. I’m thinking of fading Curry actually now because I think they won’t push him to play more than 30 minutes tonight unless the game is close…which like I said, I don’t expect it to be. Then again, it might be the closest game of the night, according to vegas haha.

• Xaque

@navyynick said...

Is anyone high on pierce today.. have over 50% exposure to him and its scaring me

high? no. That said you could have a worse punt. He’s likely starting at least and should see minutes. I don’t see him “going off” against the warriors wing defense tho, and for $1000 more you can have iggy instead.

• Darkstar24

As someone whose watched nearly every minute of the Warriors this year, I can tell you they don’t mind rolling out Ian Clark for 4-5 minute stretches in the first half. With Livingston out, I would expect Curry to play a few more minutes in the event of a tight game, and if its a blowout Ian Clark would log 15-18 minutes. So if you anticipate a tight game Iggy’s usage rate surely goes up as they would not go with Clark when Curry rests early in the 4th Q. Barbosa will pretty much stay the same imo, meaning depending on how effective he is he will get anywhere from 12-18 minutes.

Even when they beat memphis by 50 Barbosa only played 15 minutes.

• Darkstar24

@Xaque said...

right but it’s certainly worth noting they weren’t in a back to back there. I’m thinking of fading Curry actually now because I think they won’t push him to play more than 30 minutes tonight unless the game is close…which like I said, I don’t expect it to be. Then again, it might be the closest game of the night, according to vegas haha.

For minutes to go down significantly the blowout needs to be pretty big right. Like 20+ points going into the 4th. If it’s a 12-15 point game Curry still probably gets 35 minutes. Still will probably be closer to 50 fps than 70 but still hard to fade imo. In cash at least

• Sportsfan12

so are we rolling with jabari?

• zeeman21

Cousins?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings/rewind-cousins-elbow-swing-could-warrant-call-league

• dominicanpapi

@zeeman21 said...

Cousins?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings/rewind-cousins-elbow-swing-could-warrant-call-league

If he’s suspended, that decision would have to come down within the next hour or two.

• Darkstar24

Any word on Mo Williams? Questionable last I saw. Would have to get some major exposure to Delly if he’s out.

• sellout075

@JSteele said...

Jabari is ready to go tonight and he said he’s over his injury but they might be cautious with his minutes anyway

Jabari played 30 minutes Saturday night against Cleveland, so I think he might be coming off the minutes restriction.

• mastermind1987

@dripdrop said...

Wade and Bosh are coming off a poor performance on Tuesday, expect them to bounce back. Historically Wade is great against the Kings

Is that right…

• tjm321z

I dont know who to pair with Wade at SG… any suggestions..

• JSteele

The Milwaukee Cleveland game also went to OT so unless it does again I would say a realistic expectation for Jabari is 25 minutes

• Whacko

Chris Paul (groin) and J.J. Redick (back) will be game-time decisions for Friday’s matchup against the Warriors.
    Source: Ben Bolch on Twitter Nov 19 – 3:11 PM

Are you kidding me…sheesh

Atleast they are OUT tonight lol

• tjm321z

@Chief2112 said...

Wade, Thompson or Freak?

Wade vs Kings

• mastermind1987

@Capone1233 said...

So hard to make a lineup for me today. I keep going back to Barbosa with Livingston questionable.

Iggy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.