NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 194
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/303030922?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• SaxCougar

Boogie is off the board. I am jumping on LBJ around the same price. Replace a stud with a stud. Yes?

• Sportsfan12

whos the play on sac with boogie out? rudy gay sneaky play with more scoring opps? kuofos and wcs are just so meh

• TheSixEnigma

Blowout in Miami?

• JSteele

Gay has been underwhelming even with Boogie out. I think the savings of WCS even against Bosh and Whiteside allows me to put in Blake, LBJ, and Curry.

• TheSixEnigma

Without DMC, I feel like Miami will romp on Sac, then Bosh and Wade won’t get their mins to produce.

Only one to play is Whiteside? Maybe Gay/Rondo, but if it’s a blowout, both of them will sit too. Ah

• mastermind1987

@JSteele said...

Now the question is who starts? WCS or Acy

I bet Koufos

• Sportsfan12

wcs kuofos or acy?

• bmann

I don’t think WCS or Koufos can guard Bosh. So maybe Gay or Casspi will start at the 4?

• JSteele

Justice Winslow at 4k has been playing 30 minutes off the bench lately. If it’s a blowout I think he gets even more than that.

I think i’m only playing rookies from that game

Stein and Winslow

• RATCHET

@Darkstar24 said...

Any word on Mo Williams? Questionable last I saw. Would have to get some major exposure to Delly if he’s out.

Mo doesn’t do well against length. He was shut down that Bucks game.

• JSteele

Last time Boogie was out

Stein and Koufos started 4/5

• bmann

@JSteele said...

Last time Boogie was out

Stein and Koufos started 4/5

Fair enough but can either of them guard Bosh? Not so sure

• macG31

Anyone else looking at Mayo tonight at 3800? Wont see a lot of minutes, but is there a chance he hits value?

• JSteele

Why couldn’t Stein guard Bosh? He’s a rookie but he was known as a big defensive presence in college, theres no distinguishable size advantage for either player. I think having 2 big bodies in the paint might cause some trouble for Whiteside more since he plays in the paint and Bosh can play on the perimeter though.

Overall, i’d just avoid the game unless you go to the bench for value.

• Darkstar24

The GTD will Paul/Reddick is going to make me avoid most of this slate. If you have Rivers/Crawford in your line up and both Paul and Reddick start there’s no alternatives left at 7pm to roll with. I guess you could avoid LAC backcourt completely, but Crawford could drop 30 again if those other guys are out.

I also like Blake a lot more with Paul out, so the GTD are making me rethink Blake as well. ugh

Is Miami really good enough to route anyone enough for bosh/whiteside not to hit there projections?

• JSteele

@Darkstar24 said...

The GTD will Paul/Reddick is going to make me avoid most of this slate. If you have Rivers/Crawford in your line up and both Paul and Reddick start there’s no alternatives left at 7pm to roll with. I guess you could avoid LAC backcourt completely, but Crawford could drop 30 again if those other guys are out.

I also like Blake a lot more with Paul out, so the GTD are making me rethink Blake as well. ugh

Is Miami really good enough to route anyone enough for bosh/whiteside not to hit there projections?

Its more like Sacramento is bad enough to get blown out

• Sixersfan

Any reason why no one mentioned Deandre Jordan today? Something I’m missing?

• draggin49

Bosh will be standing around shooting 3s lol,guy spends far more time shooting jumpers than in the paint

• JSteele

DJ against Bogut is not a matchup I want for the price.

• TheSixEnigma

I thought the GTD for paul and reddick were for Friday’s game?

• JSteele

Chris Paul, J.J. Redick game-time decisions for Thursday

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Yeah, I am trying to work a lineup to completely fade LAC backcourt if there’s no news by 7:30.

• macG31

@TheSixEnigma said...

I thought the GTD for paul and reddick were for Friday’s game?

For some reason, that’s what dailynbalineups is posting. Maybe they ought to see what happens tonight first.

• pn3

think rondo will try to score more with cousins out. might see another 20+ point game from him

• JSteele

I’m not playing Rondo at 8.7k with Collison playing he only had 31 minutes last game and I don’t think he puts up a triple double tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.