7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 189
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• foxymongrel

Drummond is gonna get a lottttt of rebounds tonight

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

• 7theye

Spencer hawes

Harden, RB and the brow

• Master_JJ

I won a ticket to the mega slam the other night. $25 will be the most I have ever played in NBA. Hopefully this goes okay for me. $50 would make me happy.

• Klb835

I can’t even cash in a $2 quintuple when i score 320… Can’t cash in a express with 313 lol Rough times

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

I know this thread is meant for talk about tonight’s games, so sorry about dwelling on last night for a bit…

Here’s my DK cash lineup that missed cash by about ~10 points:

Kris Dunn
    James Ennis
    Justise Winslow
    Gorgui Dieng
    Anthony Davis
    Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Richuan Holmes
    Klay Thompson

Got 277… not bad… but not enough

Anything obviously wrong there? I know I took lower upside with Ennis and Winslow, and Klay might be a bit more volatile this year than I suspected. I appreciate your thoughts.

• DirkDigglerz

AD Tim Frazier locked up

• Klb835

@jon2anderson said...

I know this thread is meant for talk about tonight’s games, so sorry about dwelling on last night for a bit…

Kris Dunn
    James Ennis
    Justise Winslow
    Gorgui Dieng
    Anthony Davis
    Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Richuan Holmes
    Klay Thompson

Anything obviously wrong there? I know I took lower upside with Ennis and Winslow, and Klay might be a bit more volatile this year than I suspected. I appreciate your thoughts.

Well I don’t play on Draft kings, but it looks like you have too many low floor guys in that lineup. Need some balance in case Ennis doesn’t hit value or winslow or holmes or thompson and even if dunn would have crapped the bed. Just my two cents. Dieng and Davis were good picks but I know on fanduel they were highly owned so you aren’t gaining any ground when they score.

• Epicsic

@DirkDigglerz said...

AD Tim Frazier locked up

AD on a back to back after already scoring crap in his first back to back this year. No thank you

• osuryanf

After the first night of no late swap effecting players, who do you think it effected the most? The average joe? The guys who entered 3-5 lineups? Or the sharks?

Lets take a look at the winners of the 3 main tournaments on Draftkings last night..

$333 winner – SaahilSud for $50k (#1 overall in world) TheClone got 2nd for $25k (#7 overall in the world)

$33 Mega Bird winner – TheClone for $100k (#7 overall in the world)

$3 Baby Bird winner – Awesome for $25k (#9 in world)

All guys who max enter lineups.

First off, let me say those guys are absolute beasts and I have nothing but respect for their games. All 3 are incredibly talented.

But in terms of this discussion, this is a really bad look for DK and something to think about moving forward.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@Klb835 said...

nd

@klb835 my quote here got jacked up but thanks for the advice, I think I agree that was my problem

• cccalloway

@osuryanf said...

After the first night of no late swap effecting players, who do you think it effected the most? The average joe? The guys who entered 3-5 lineups? Or the sharks?

Lets take a look at the winners of the 3 main tournaments on Draftkings last night..

$333 winner – SaahilSud for $50k (#1 overall in world) TheClone got 2nd for $25k (#7 overall in the world)

$33 Mega Bird winner – TheClone for $100k (#7 overall in the world)

$3 Baby Bird winner – Awesome for $25k (#9 in world)

All guys who max enter lineups.

First off, let me say those guys are absolute beasts and I have nothing but respect for their games. All 3 are incredibly talented.

But in terms of this discussion, this is a really bad look for DK and something to think about moving forward.

It’s one night where a lot of the sharp plays went nuts. Best players who can mass enter around those cores are usually going to win then.

• DirkDigglerz

@Epicsic said...

AD on a back to back after already scoring crap in his first back to back this year. No thank you

It’s early in the season though they still have fresh legs

• Klb835

@jon2anderson said...

@klb835 my quote here got jacked up but thanks for the advice, I think I agree that was my problem

NO problem, i’m no expert so I could be wrong

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

@Epicsic said...

Not wanting to say you’re 100% wrong, BUT his B2B was against the Spurs. Not quite the same as the Grizz

• Klb835

@DirkDigglerz said...

AD hasn’t had fresh legs since middle school

• osuryanf

@cccalloway said...

It’s one night where a lot of the sharp plays went nuts. Best players who can mass enter around those cores are usually going to win then.

I’m not sure you’re seeing the point.

• danglejang95

scored around 328.. for only 9$ thats crazy .

• Epicsic

@DirkDigglerz said...

This is AD we talking about. The most fragile player ever. Just playing him the last two times I feel I have cheated death by him not getting hurt yet.

• tarheelsrule44

NBA is like crack, I hit a few good lineups once and then I chase that high all year. At least with NFL I usually cash every week.

Taking another hit tonight for sure.

• SzymonK

First time poster, after reviewing some of your guy’s post on here yesterday and creating my own line ups I was able to cash in pretty good by turning $58 to $ 175.00. I haven’t been winning anything lately so I told my self I’m depositing my last $50 if I don’t hit anything it I’m done for a while. I had 3 line up that scored 346, 349 and 356 came few points short of hitting $ 2000 and more…..its so depressing knowing if Durant would have played for 3more min or got 4 more points you could have won big.

• southernflyers9

I am so mad. I put a up 323 last night and thats with gasol not playing. I switched vuc with gasol! still placed in the $33 tourney though

• frugal

DK needs to expedite the price adjustment. 305 and only a minimum cash for me last night. Had 1 lineup with every player “hot” and missed the cash line.

• frugal

@jon2anderson said...

Kris Dunn
    James Ennis
    Justise Winslow
    Gorgui Dieng
    Anthony Davis
    Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Richuan Holmes
    Klay Thompson

277 should be enough to cash on a normal night. Last night was just crazy with a ton of mid and lower priced players hitting 7x and higher. Subbing Founier or LaVine for Thompson probably would’ve gotten you to the cash line.

• lineupofpeace

Raw point totals don’t mean anything. When guys like Brow and Westbrook are average 70ppg and everyone has them, it’s not hard to score a lot of points.

The goal is to beat the other people playing, not to score 300, 350, or 500.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.