7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 189
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JHols1nger

@J2B said...

Anybody who plays Drummond. You need to realize how bad he is offensively. He’s not worth the risk every night.

He’s not playing down the stretch because of his defense, he was getting abused by Lopez. He’ll be much better offensively when Reggie is back.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@J2B said...

Dwight and Adams had better matchups but I guess the grindown steered you guys towards Drummond.

Had to make your point twice after the fact huh? Cool story bro..

• dragon1952

I think Hell’s about to freeze over. The Cubs just might do it. That just goes to show you….no matter how bad you think you may be at DFS, if you keep it up long enough you just might win it all someday.

• mbyrd75

Core was really good tonight with Thomas, Demar, Tobias, and D12 but just couldn’t put it all together on the other pieces. Still doing well but now worried those late games are about to smash it all. Time to hope and pray

• tarheelsrule44

@J2B said...

Anybody who plays Drummond. You need to realize how bad he is offensively. He’s not worth the risk every night.

You don’t play A. Drummond for his offense, you play him for the 12+ points, 12+ rebounds and 2-3 blocks he usually has per night.

• J2B

@slpanthers24 said...

Lol we have a genius in da house.

Lol someone played Drummond 😂

• Cheekr99

Paul Millsap, I get crushed by some of the best players in the nba.

• lloydjv1

@billholler said...

I must be doing much better. I only needed about 120 out of him.

Christ. This is sad aint it? At least the Cubs are winning.

• TheWhiteMamba

@tarheelsrule44 said...

You don’t play A. Drummond for his offense, you play him for the 12+ points, 12+ rebounds and 2-3 blocks he usually has per night.

Fwiw, Drummond actually gets more steals than blocks.

• Kegjmr

Late night dk, Paul Chandler or Griffin Len? So basically Paul or Griffin lol

• zline34

Butler was a trap. I never fall for traps. I’m an idiot.

• TheWhiteMamba

@J2B said...

Drummond was a good play. It didn’t work out. It happens.

• DirtyDanS4

Brolo was a great gpp play to all who rostered him.. hes been real skank to start the season so he will be incredibly low owned but has that 50+ ceiling

• zpa1989

plus no way i was paying up for dwight howard with gasol on the board in just as good of a spot for much less. don’t even feel bad about fading dwight. used drummond too, equally good play with more upside than dwight imo.

• dfscurt

Anyone in the Dante Cunningham ownership club?

• Wander_Bread

I’m on the Lillard for 150 point train

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@J2B said...

Dude stop being a dick. How much you winning tonight?

• lloydjv1

@zline34 said...

Butler was a trap. I never fall for traps. I’m an idiot.

I will avoid the Bulls at all costs going forward unless they play the Browns.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Bulls letting amir and Tyler crush them.

• Cheekr99

Wow I’m so sour, I wanna smash my phone right now. Worst start to an NBA season for me in years. Might have to take some time off.

• ghostfacekicker

I’m going to Nancy Kerrigan this bum Anthony Davis. He never plays well when I play him.

• Gheag2014

Damn Amir finally going off.. Just hopping to min cash…

• kemar785

winner tonight will just stack the 10:00 games

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Hopefully ownership in two late games will be low, like 10% or less on players and CP3 needs to go off for me to have any chances..

• chhardman

Dont do it! I tried, it doesnt help.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.