7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 189
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

I’m going to Nancy Kerrigan this bum Anthony Davis. He never plays well when I play him.

Can’t blame him. Gentry is a moron

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

My wife right now is getting a ceramic flat iron. But a damn nice one.

• Matt McCaskill

Westy about to tear some ass!!!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Mem game going 5 ots

• SzymonK

Noah you fucking bum, never again

• lloydjv1

At least Mirotic is at 5 x. Meh.

• rockpie

Dame 10%, Bledsoe 11%

• byo34

2nd loss of the season coming up.. unless TJ Warren, Westbrook and Adams are below 50% which I doubt.. can’t complain though. Had a lot of luck so its evil brother is finally catching up to me!

• monarch

I might be able to buy a 30k flat iron if Blake goes off

• rockpie

If Westbrook ownership is like 50% and he gets hurt early, and Lillard goes for 80 maybe… just maybe, I might sneak into the cash.

• DirtyDanS4

Atleast i played stephenson last night with his 15 minutes, 2 turnovers and 2 points smh @ crazy coaching

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Gibson awol. Amir abusing Portis

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Al-Farouq Aminu filling the stat sheet in the first.

• Whacko

What kills me tonight is I had the lineup set…….then I started to tinker…..
    Having Wall in then pulling him for Lowry was my mistake….. among others of course….I knew tonight that AD was bound to go lame duck…but I didn’t trust myself…

3 LUs tonight and maybe 1 will cash…..

• zpa1989

welp, got amir johnson right. just about everything else wrong. not going to cash even with amir. sucks. oh well.

• dfscurt

couple potential OT games… NO/MEM and BOS/CHI

• BIF

@Epignosis said...

My wife right now is getting a ceramic flat iron. But a damn nice one.

LOL
    How bad is it that I know what that is ?

• Wander_Bread

Since there is no late swap what is the point of DK not just showing entire rosters after the first tip off? Makes no sense to me unless anyone else knows.

• BIF

@slpanthers24 said...

Mem game going 5 ots

I only have Gasol there and he finally hit 5x

Now 5 OTs would be nice in Chic-Bos

• TheRyanFlaherty

Figures…first time I ever play the $25 and I wind up with an injured guy and the bum of all bums Frazier.
    The latter being my fault…even with that an Davis hanging around the cashline with a player left….what a frustrating night. Looks like I’m going to wish I didn’t see the overlay alert.

• BIF

@Wander_Bread said...

Since there is no late swap what is the point of DK not just showing entire rosters after the first tip off? Makes no sense to me unless anyone else knows.

Late slates – they don’t wanna show you the Sharks lineups so you can stack all their late game players.

• Zeavy

amir sitting at 42.5 since 3rd quarter ended wtf??

• SkateFiend

After 5 straight days of not turning a profit (broke even twice) I’ve retreated to cash games. I never went that long without making money in any other DFS sports.

I’m supposed to get production I pay for in NBA DFS. But there are like 4,5 players who will consistently reach or overperform their salary. Every other day is Russell Westbrook, Durant and Harden day.

• nateW

Anthony Davis ……………………….. Dude should pay everyone who picked him a refund of their entry fee.

• Zeavy

@Zeavy said...

amir sitting at 42.5 since 3rd quarter ended wtf??

lol and as i type that he gets some FTs…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.