7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 189
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Daybo

I think someone already said this tonight so we need to combine our energy, If Andre Roberson can somehow manage 20-25 points Ill recover some losses

• Ashbyjarr

22 more fantasy points from McCollum and i could take down the And One on DK!

• byo34

@Kujo2020 said...

Westbrook & Harden will almost always be safer plays than AD. What a dud he put up tonight. Might just have to star fading him on B2B’s, regardless of the machup.

Dumbfounded by Frazier’s line & PT. Pelicans will be lucky to win 25 games this year. Evans & Holiday can’t come back soon enough.

I feel like if AD has bad night, Frazier will have a terrible night.

• kemar785

no way westbrook is hitting value

• J2B

Now Roberson not getting mins. Geez what a weird slate

• fsu1grk

Won my 1st basketball GPP ever tonight! was the NBA 3K AND-ONE TURBO
    Just a small win, but very happy!! Had 39 lineups entered, ended up with 4 in the top 10.

• DirtyDanS4

@fsu1grk said...

Won my 1st basketball GPP ever tonight! was the NBA 3K AND-ONE TURBO
    Just a small win, but very happy!! Had 39 lineups entered, ended up with 4 in the top 10.

Very nice congrats man

• Jamescan22

Trey lyles got the minutes but does absolutely nothing with it.

I had him in all my lineups. His production per minute was just too good to not play.

Oh well. One bad game but I’m definitely going to give him the side eye everytime he comes up as an option.

• Whacko

OMFG….WHY Paul to locker room?????

NVM….told he is back via twitter…

• tristanwolf

Spent hours tinkering, analyzing, and my 5% mason plumlee is gonna crush all other hard thought plays.

Edit- n mind, nothing in 4th. Oh well 5x .

• Whacko

I’ll tell you right now I fully plan to bounce back after this night…..if I can just cut some of my losses down from tonight IF the Late slate shows me love.

Also I plan to not TINKER.

• rockpie

@Whacko said...

I’ll tell you right now I fully plan to bounce back after this night…..if I can just cut some of my losses down from tonight IF the Late slate shows me love.

Also I plan to not TINKER.

like the drunk who says “I’m never drinking again!”

and then the morning comes.. haha

• Daybo

With everything at stake for both teams, this Game 7 World series may be one of the best games in sports history. I should of known to take the Dfs night off.

• Whacko

@rockpie

Yes you most likely are correct…but I’m trying to convince myself…

• kemar785

last min changes fuck me up everytime UGH!

• kemar785

OH and Oladipo is fucking garbage

• Whacko

What we need is an Overtime game in Phoenix…..

• Daybo

I wouldnt mind OT in either game, CP3 griffin and Roberson could still do some serious work for me

• tarheelsrule44

@Whacko said...

What we need is an Overtime game in Phoenix…..

Please…

• tarheelsrule44

My late night turbo lineups almost always outscore my full slate games. I spend about 1/10th the amount of time researching those. I think that’s my problem… too much research.

• Ty127

Lineups was doing great until Portland’s coach decides not to play Plumlee in the 4th

• tarheelsrule44

Overtime! Wow!

• Whacko

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Daybo

Robersons minutes looked so safe, oh well, I didn’t expect my whole night to come down to his performance.

• tarheelsrule44

This Portland game looks nuts. Following online while watching game 7

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.