7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 189
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cheddarbob

Can anyone give me a good reason / talk me off the ledge to not play D. Rose for 5700 (FD) at home against the rockets? Seems like 5x will be his floor.

• erizos17

Guys im new here. Who is RB and who is brow. Sorry for the noob question

• lineupofpeace

@cheddarbob said...

Can anyone give me a good reason / talk me off the ledge to not play D. Rose for 5700 (FD) at home against the rockets? Seems like 5x will be his floor.

He might get scratched 2 mins after lock due to general soreness.

He seems like a decent play to me, anyone against the Rockets is really.

• Kilala

@erizos17 said...

Russel Westbrook

• frugal

@scsa1998 said...

I thought about this as well then I did a little bit more research into this. They have faced eachother 25 times in the regular season and CP3 has had westbrook’s number.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=paulch01&p2=westbru01

Looking back at their whole history doesn’t tell the full story as Westbrook has been a differnt player over the last 2 year vs earlier in his career. If we look at 2014 forward against Paul throwing out 1 game where Westbrook only played 24 minutes, he’s averaged 25.8 PPG, 8.83 REB, 9.3 AST, 1.8 STL, .16 BLK, and 4.8 T/O and ~53 DK fantasy points (3pt, double, and triple bonus not calculated). Looking at those averages and the fact Westbrook is averaging a triple double this season, I have no worries about rostering him. That said, Paul’s numbers are great on the flip side as well averaging 23.5 PPG, 4.5 REB, 11.5 AST, 2.5 STL, .33 BLK and 2.8 TO for ~51 FP (3pt, double, and triple bonus not calculated).

• BUFUu2

This is going to be a rough slate so many stars and I believe you can only pick 2 in one slate with a lot of mid range players that will have 5-7x the value. I am also liking the chic boston game because it will be evenly matched possible ot and high scoring thoughts?

• erizos17

Thank you. I had a feeling just making sure

• getsomephil

@erizos17 said...

Brow = Anthony Davis.

• noddy

I feel like you almost have to roster 2 studs to even have a chance to cash. A balanced lineup seems to have no chance even I cash games. Thought?

• Slugworth

Who do y’all have as the best value / mid priced plays for today on DK?

I think I like Rodriguez and DeRozan.

Any suggestions / thoughts?

• erizos17

@getsomephil said...

Brow = Anthony Davis.

Thank you. I thought AD is Davis. Oh man this isnt as easy as i thought lol

• deerosa

Harden in NYC should be a blast.

Time to use up these tickets!

• Newbie123

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@lineupofpeace said...

Raw point totals don’t mean anything. When guys like Brow and Westbrook are average 70ppg and everyone has them, it’s not hard to score a lot of points.

The goal is to beat the other people playing, not to score 300, 350, or 500.

idk if you score 500 chances are youre going to win.

• cheddarbob

@frugal said...

Looking back at their whole history doesn’t tell the full story as Westbrook has been a differnt player over the last 2 year vs earlier in his career. If we look at 2014 forward against Paul throwing out 1 game where Westbrook only played 24 minutes, he’s averaged 25.8 PPG, 8.83 REB, 9.3 AST, 1.8 STL, .16 BLK, and 4.8 T/O and ~53 DK fantasy points (3pt, double, and triple bonus not calculated). Looking at those averages and the fact Westbrook is averaging a triple double this season, I have no worries about rostering him. That said, Paul’s numbers are great on the flip side as well averaging 23.5 PPG, 4.5 REB, 11.5 AST, 2.5 STL, .33 BLK and 2.8 TO for ~51 FP (3pt, double, and triple bonus not calculated).

To add to this…

In his one game in the 2014-2015 against the Clips without Durant he went for 24pts/9Reb/7Ast/10TO

• buzzkilloton

Westbrook to expensive for me tonight facing CP3. The price of Westbrook/rozier can get me a combo of 2 of Wall/Lowry/Cp3.

• rockpie

RWB will do ok against CP3 based on volume, probably score in the 50s. Is that enough return on his salary? Debatable. Personally prefer Lillard as a pivot, likely score close to the same and save you 3k.

• scsa1998

@getsomephil said...

Brow = Anthony Davis.

He is also known as Glass on the forums.

• hunteezee

I like Conley in a paceup game.

• americanpaleale

@buzzkilloton said...

Westbrook to expensive for me tonight facing CP3. The price of Westbrook/rozier can get me a combo of 2 of Wall/Lowry/Cp3.

Isn’t Smart back tonight though?

• Mod518

@noddy said...

I feel like you almost have to roster 2 studs to even have a chance to cash. A balanced lineup seems to have no chance even I cash games. Thought?

I think people just want to pay up for stars and try to be sneaky with value plays. Value was easy to identify last night and hit so the scores were really high. Also the mid priced guys didnt tank. I had a balance lineup last night and cashed on DK at 326, only AD no other player over 7k. Seems like the value is easy to identify tonight ie Charlotte frontcourt. In my initial lineup for today all my players are under 9k.

• chillcollinz

scored far too many points last night, so naturally i’m terrified to play tonight lol.

• BUFUu2

@Slugworth said...

Who do y’all have as the best value / mid priced plays for today on DK?

I think I like Rodriguez and DeRozan.

Any suggestions / thoughts?

I am all over dirk tonight what you guys think the price is way to cheap for him

• dominicanpapi

@Mod518 said...

I think people just want to pay up for stars and try to be sneaky with value plays. Value was easy to identify last night and hit so the scores were really high. Also the mid priced guys didnt tank. I had a balance lineup last night and cashed on DK at 326, only AD no other player over 7k. Seems like the value is easy to identify tonight ie Charlotte frontcourt. In my initial lineup for today all my players are under 9k.

It’s really difficult to ignore the line for Houston/NY, Phoenix/Portland and OKC/Clippers though. So you can’t blame people for wanting to try and fit 2 of Westbrook/Lillard/Harden/Davis tonight. Who’s going to stop Harden tonight? Personally I’ve got Russ in one all night lineup, but I’m only playing him for the late slates. 12K is steep and it wouldn’t shock me if he lets off the gas a little tonight for tomorrow’s game.

• bonkurz

I went pretty balanced last night in a slate that was widely consider to be a high cash line and hit on a $10 double up with 330pts. My most expensive player was Draymond at $7,700. Cheapest was LaVine at $5,700. I’ve had better luck with guys between 5-8k than the 10k studs…I always seem to pick the one that blows that night :)

• Slugworth

I like Dirk at this price. Solid pick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).