7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Memphis ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 189
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Phoenix ( 3 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SzymonK

@lineupofpeace said...

He might get scratched 2 mins after lock due to general soreness.

He seems like a decent play to me, anyone against the Rockets is really.

LMFAO

• Petergunz82

@cheddarbob said...

Building around Harden and Brow in cash tonight.

I have been looking through gamelogs from last year and B2B appears to have no effect on Harden, especially this early. I am more afraid of Brow but he’s going to be playing pissed off looking for the first W. They are also playing memphis who just lost by 36 to the wolves. Not worried about the ghost of Z-Bo guarding the Brow.

JaMychal Green will start out on Brow

• Supersharpie

@BUFUu2 said...

I am all over dirk tonight what you guys think the price is way to cheap for him

He is facing the Jazz which may seriously suppress his production.

• medlund

@hunteezee said...

Batum / Milsap or Holmes / Harden? Cash.

Batum/Millsap for sure in cash

• Slugworth

Anyone know why Booker only played 19 minutes Monday night against Chicago? Did he get injured or something?

He looks like a good pick if he plays a full load tonight

• heyarnold1212

Chicago was winning by about 87 points in the 2nd quarter

• noddy

Why are people on Hawes?

• cheddarbob

@noddy said...

Why are people on Hawes?

3100 on DK and 3800 on FD. Hibbert expected to sit again so he should see 20min against the sixers.

• ActionJunkie

@frugal said...

Unless it’s an extremely short slate, you will never cash on DK with a 0 due to positional flexibility.

Um, no. Last Friday Hibbert got us 1.5 and TONS cashed very high in GPPs. I know my GPP lineup with Hibbert cashed for ~8x.

Obviously unlikely but most certainly possible. I remember top25 a big DK GPP 2 years ago with a -1 from Tyreke Evans.

• osuryanf

@Supersharpie said...

Exactly, the “average Joes,” especially those living on the East Coast, with lives do not want to spend their evenings checking Twitter feeds for last minute news of late night scratches.

When are you clowns going to realize you don’t have to “CHECK YOUR TWITTER FEEDS FOR LATE NIGHT SCRATCHES” ?? There’s a freaking RG app, yeah the site that YOU post on, that literally sends an update TO YOUR PHONE if there’s any late scratches. Scrolling through your twitter feed is not a valid excuse and I’m sick of incompetent players acting like that reason alone should banish late swap from Draftkings.

We have the 1% speaking for the 99% and when you don’t even have a legitimate excuse, please, for everyone’s sake, just keep your mouth shut.

• noddy

@cheddarbob said...

3100 on DK and 3800 on FD. Hibbert expected to sit again so he should see 20min against the sixers.

Ty

• Supersharpie

@noddy said...

Why are people on Hawes?

Hibbert is out and he is averaging more than a FD pt per minute. Also, Embiid is out and Okafor’s defense is atrocious.

At 3.8k he probably only needs 16-18 minutes of run to hit value. Could conceivably hit 7X.

• tommykarate

is there a tech issue logging into FD for anyone else?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@osuryanf said...

After the first night of no late swap effecting players, who do you think it effected the most? The average joe? The guys who entered 3-5 lineups? Or the sharks?

Lets take a look at the winners of the 3 main tournaments on Draftkings last night..

$333 winner – SaahilSud for $50k (#1 overall in world) TheClone got 2nd for $25k (#7 overall in the world)

$33 Mega Bird winner – TheClone for $100k (#7 overall in the world)

$3 Baby Bird winner – Awesome for $25k (#9 in world)

All guys who max enter lineups.

First off, let me say those guys are absolute beasts and I have nothing but respect for their games. All 3 are incredibly talented.

But in terms of this discussion, this is a really bad look for DK and something to think about moving forward.

TheClone won the $1 AND ONE as well. I’m was just looking like… REALLY DUDE?! Leave the scraps to guys like me. Ppl wonder why it’s so hard to cash now and days and why DFS is going to shit.

• Slugworth

@Supersharpie said...

Hi Bert probably out and he is averaging more than a FD pt per minute. Also, Embiid is out and Okafor’s defense is atrocious.

At 3.8k he probably only needs 16-18 minutes of run to hit value. Could conceivably hit 7X.

Who do you think picks up the minutes in Philly? They’re short on big men again it seems… another night for Holmes?

• alederer

@slpanthers24 said...

Davis. Rules too follow. Don’t play pgs against paul.

Two things… you need to follow some grammar rules it’s “to”… Secondly CP3 gets his ass blown out by RWB so I don’t know why everyone thinks Chris Paul is an “Elite” defender.

• cheddarbob

@Slugworth said...

Who do you think picks up the minutes in Philly? They’re short on big men again it seems… another night for Holmes?

I watched most of the game last night and they were going small for most of the night. Hollis Thompson and Gerald Henderson both saw ~30 min each. I’m on both of those guys for GPP punts today.

• dominicanpapi

@alederer said...

Two things… you need to follow some grammar rules it’s “to”… Secondly CP3 gets his ass blown out by RWB so I don’t know why everyone thinks Chris Paul is an “Elite” defender.

Russ is what we call matchup proof, BUT 12K is pretty steep…IDK man….

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Valanciunas/Holmes or Either Cody Zeller or Hawes with Barnes IN GPP?

Thanks

• TheWhiteMamba

Al Horford out tonight

• kylar18

I’m basically considering Fading Westbrook just cause of his price. I think he gets u 55-60 pts guaranteed tonight, but at 13k on DK you can spend that salary more effectively by not using it on him. Basically you just have to hope he doesn’t go for 80 again. On a full slate I don’t consider him an absolute must play when Davis and Harden are also on the same slate

• RobertoTomba

@Supersharpie said...

He is facing the Jazz which may seriously suppress his production.

And, he’s still not 100% healthy (sore Achilles and being ill). I avoid anyone coming off an injury, particularly old guys.

• buzzkilloton

@alederer said...

Clearly you havent been watching basketball the past 10 years if you dont think cp3 has elite D.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@alederer said...

I don’t know why everyone thinks Chris Paul is an “Elite” defender.

IDK, maybe because the stats prove it?

• tsouliot

Ever have nights where you project your players and lu at 315 to 320 but you end up with about 275…happens all the time. 2 years ago 275 would be cashing you great money 😭😭

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).