NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Theguy49503

Quite around here this morning lol, maybe because its just a two game slate

• noddy

Not a fan at all of 2 game slates

• osuryanf

Terrible slate… I may throw 1-2 lineups in just for shits and giggles, but this looks terrible.

• Clayc2727

Worst slate of the season. Nothing to see here folks. Unless you can throw in 150 lineups and corner every angle of the market ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• jglumsic

Yea awful slate. Only throwing a couple GPP lineups in

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Yup, maybe our awesome forum mod can get the 11/3 forum going. Lol

• Ndepompei

yeah these are the only slates where the 150 max entry bothers me…just 1 lineup for me today

• Cotycron30

Sure am glad they had a 12 game slate yesterday to save 2 for today. Good work, NBA!

• TeamTarek

i saw the last 2 spurs games and it seems like popovich really loves the way BRANDON PAUL is playin. Price 3k? lock and load guys he will be x5+ tonight

• bfwl3434

Looks night a good night to play a few single entries.

• mattyice522

at least there is NFL I guess…

• usna1993

@Clayc2727 said...

Worst slate of the season. Nothing to see here folks. Unless you can throw in 150 lineups and corner every angle of the market ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I agree- these slates for sure have to have 20 entry max’s – I’m going to play the $1,2,3 single entry GPP and probably that’s it – if I get sporty I may play the $12 if I really like my lineup…

• feekdogg

@Cotycron30 said...

Sure am glad they had a 12 game slate yesterday to save 2 for today. Good work, NBA!

Smart move by the NBA. Why would they want to challenge the excitement of watching the Bills and Jets?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Perfect night to relax and build NFL lineups for Sunday. :)

• kujo33

Did DK permanently turn the $4 into a $5? And what’s up with the $4.44 on FD?

• Syzltuth

@TeamTarek said...

i saw the last 2 spurs games and it seems like popovich really loves the way BRANDON PAUL is playin. Price 3k? lock and load guys he will be x5+ tonight

Lol was hoping heโ€™d be my sneak play tonight but I guess not if heโ€™s mentioned like 5 posts in haha

• frugal

Solid night last night thanks to Wiggins waking up and doing something late. Can’t believe folks were suggesting to fade Sabonis yesterday. A solid chalk play on Yahoo yesterday. Will be interesting to see what the rotations look like when Turner is back. Limited play tonight, think I’m going to stack GSW in 1 lineup with POR value, and stack POR in the other with SAS value.

• frugal

@bhdevault said...

Perfect night to relax and build NFL lineups for Sunday. :)

Yep. Focusing on Saturday EPL and Sunday NFL today.

• tonedefrob

@kujo33 said...

Did DK permanently turn the $4 into a $5? And what’s up with the $4.44 on FD?

Asking the real questions. The Harvest garbage, or whatever it was, promo is over. Go back to $4/20 max. Also, why is it possible to have a 495K entry $3/20 max ($100K to first) for NFL but not a ~100k $3/20 max ($10K to first) for NBA?

With FanDuel and the $4.44 I’m guessing it’s a ploy to get people’s balances into the cents to have their pocket change contests fill.

Two game slates are garbage anyway. Hockey night for me.

• iron_tactics

@Syzltuth said...

Lol was hoping heโ€™d be my sneak play tonight but I guess not if heโ€™s mentioned like 5 posts in haha

I doubt he will have high ownership, you should be good on the play. Not sure how i’m gonna play the slate yet but I feel like one or two of the payups are going to bust hard, something silly like bubble guts or after lock scratch “migraine” or something. As far as tournament targeting strategy i’m going to focus on the single entry contests.

• mdritter3d

@Ndepompei said...

yeah these are the only slates where the 150 max entry bothers me…just 1 lineup for me today

right there with you..150 max on 2 games..you could put every different combo of players in and still not max out. no thanks.perfect day for break from dfs.

• mdritter3d

@tonedefrob said...

Asking the real questions. The Harvest garbage, or whatever it was, promo is over. Go back to $4/20 max. Also, why is it possible to have a 495K entry $3/20 max ($100K to first) for NFL but not a ~100k $3/20 max ($10K to first) for NBA?

With FanDuel and the $4.44 I’m guessing it’s a ploy to get people’s balances into the cents to have their pocket change contests fill.

Two game slates are garbage anyway. Hockey night for me.

20 entry max is where its at man.

• Footballjedi129

Without Kawhi tonight, I just don’t think the spurs can hang on. I could see the game getting out of hand fast and Pop sitting the starters through the fourth quarter

• p1n0ys7ud

Funny, you can put the GSW big 4 in a lineup and still have room to put in some good value guys.

• p1n0ys7ud

@Footballjedi129 said...

Without Kawhi tonight, I just don’t think the spurs can hang on. I could see the game getting out of hand fast and Pop sitting the starters through the fourth quarter

Same thing can happen with Lakers/Portland, but Portland is in a B2B so Lakers could hang close

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).