NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigkino217

@Unico10 said...

Doesn’t matter because I rostered “triple double potential Lonzo” but…. can never trust Stotts… really Harkless gets less run without Aminu?

hes gonna get 30 mins if he doesnt sit anymore. he’s just done nothing with his mins

• Beckhams3Fingers

@thechosenone said...

It was ONE game. One game he took shots. Against – what was then – by far the worst team in the league. He said it himself all he cares about is WINNING. He defers all the time to others to score. When there’s Lillard, Curry, McCollum & more you deserve to lose taking him here.

You’re an idiot. But it’s ok, probably a noob. We’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

• thechosenone

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

You’re an idiot. But it’s ok, probably a noob. We’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Excellent rebuttal. 10/10. How long did it take you to type that? Don’t project your anger from losing again and again onto me, little guy. It’s not a good look.

• KindGuy

I still can’t wrap my head around Ball’s performance tonight

• scott33

What a game, damn Kuzma is impressive!

• Beckhams3Fingers

Just don’t be that douche bag who comes on the forum and tells other members why they deserve to lose. Most guys here are super cool. Constructive criticism is fine, but don’t be that guy. No need for it. Put the douche cape away and just be cool.

• SkateFiend

Lonzo scored no real life points, meaning he had no contribution to the team’s offense outside of 3 assists. On defense, a few steals and rebounds. No free throw attempts, on throw point attempt.

The guy basically pranced around the court while dribbling the ball for 20 minutes. He was a ball carrier.

Literally, and I mean literally, I could do that for 20 minutes at a NBA game. All of us can. The guy is a loser, his dad is a pitiful little munchkin, and the Lakers are a spineless organization for allowing their “star” player to pull kind of stunt.

• jbconnect12

Come on Overtime

• Beckhams3Fingers

@thechosenone said...

Excellent rebuttal. 10/10. How long did it take you to type that? Don’t project your anger from losing again and again onto me, little guy. It’s not a good look.

Just don’t be that douche bag who comes on the forum and tells other members why they deserve to lose. Most guys here are super cool. Constructive criticism is fine, but don’t be that guy. No need for it. Put the douche cape away and just be cool.

• RogueGrinder

Lonzo with the big assist after all that lol. might be overtime lol

• bigkino217

OT incoming?

• jbconnect12

@bigkino217 said...

OT incoming?

yes, please

• jbconnect12

Dammit!

• KindGuy

I can’t tell if OT will help me or not.

• Lathum

Fuck.

OT would have been so sweet

• RogueGrinder

Lilliard with the threeeee!! not watching the game but we all know what face he makes when he hits a game winner.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Lillard. So savage.

• KindGuy

NOW Lillard wants to show up? Man get the fuck outta here

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@thechosenone said...

It was ONE game. One game he took shots. Against – what was then – by far the worst team in the league. He said it himself all he cares about is WINNING. He defers all the time to others to score. When there’s Lillard, Curry, McCollum & more you deserve to lose taking him here.

Do you have any friend’s? Just asking because your attitude is shitty and you only seem to come on here to talk about how stupid ppl are for picks or how dumb a pick was or that it was an obvious fade. If you cant add anything of substance or humor just go find another forum to post in. We don’t need your nightly troll.

• bigkino217

well that was a disaster of a slate. on to tomorrow

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Kuzma looks the real deal
    Lonzo not so much

But is early for both

• BBWC_10

Looking at your posts, you look like you can use a hug..Talk about MR. NEGATIVE…. He had 13 shots against NO and Det. too. Lillard Curry were over 50% owned and 2K more.

• thechosenone

If you guys can’t handle some simple advice without me being buddy buddy & sugar coating everything, then maybe DFS isn’t for you. I wouldn’t be on here if I didn’t hear nothing but complaining & losing after bad picks. It’s on you.

• windsorpg

Just an awful 2 game slate. Looking forward to the 12 gamer tomorrow!

• RogueGrinder

won 2$ until they corrected stats…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).