NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Wow. First time seeing the stat corrections in real time. Dude just went from 1st to 2nd in the big DK GPP. Just brutal

Evan Turner gained an assist and lost a turnover.

• Genghis_Khan

The post-game stat correction sweat is the most brutal thing in dfs. It’s even worse than the Nascar dnf.

• windsorpg

who wants to talk tomorrows massive slate?

Value plays?

• DirkDigglerz

All the Evan Fournier AG and Vuc tom

• SkateFiend

If Lonzo Ball scored 4 points, the Lakers would have won. If he shot 2 or 20 and made 3 of 7 FT, the Lakers would have won.

But shumcky Walton is still proud of Ball boy’s efforts.

“In a game in which the rest of the team rose to the occasion after Larry’s injury, Ball Boy showed true leadership by doing nothing during a basketball game where shooting the ball is a basic objective. He told me ‘coach, I ain’t do nothing because I don’t want get in my team’s way’ during a timeout, which just shows how unselfish he is. As a former teammate of Kobe’s I know shooting the ball a lot is a detriment to to the team’s success. The Lakers go by a different philosophy now. Also don’t forget to preorder the Big Baller shoes, which will cost you 1,000 dollars. Big Baller brand HURRAH

• Genghis_Khan

@Lathum said...

Fuck.

OT would have been so sweet

That was the one damn shot I wanted Dame to miss all night. I needed OT badly lol.

• Genghis_Khan

@windsorpg said...

who wants to talk tomorrows massive slate?

Value plays?

I feel bad for Nance and all, but the LAL PF roulette just got a lot easier to figure out.

• windsorpg

@Genghis_Khan said...

I feel bad for Nance and all, but the LAL PF roulette just got a lot easier to figure out.

Yup and shouldn’t be crazy chalky in a 12 game slate.

• KindGuy

ANddddddddd what do you know. The guy who ends up winning the big $5 GPP on DK played 150 entries.

• MikeMineo

some random FD stat adjustment 10min after game time pushes my only lineup just out – https://i.imgur.com/ASb4ZZR.jpg

torture lol

• Genghis_Khan

@MikeMineo said...

some random FD stat adjustment 10min after game time pushes my only lineup just out – https://i.imgur.com/ASb4ZZR.jpg

torture lol

wtf man. I just dropped $400 from a decent profit to a loss. I really really hate this stat correction shit. Like, really, really hate it.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@thechosenone said...

If you guys can’t handle some simple advice without me being buddy buddy & sugar coating everything, then maybe DFS isn’t for you. I wouldn’t be on here if I didn’t hear nothing but complaining & losing after bad picks. It’s on you.

If you’re only on here to hear ppl complain about picks not working out then that’s just sad. That makes no sense because this is a forum where ppl talk dfs basketball whether its wins, losses, shitty picks or late scratches and if all you contribute is negative bs then why come on here? I wouldn’t get on a forum and waste my time being mad at other ppl for their mistakes. Just a bad look for you and makes no sense.

• bigkino217

watch lonzo go off at low ownership tomorrow lol

• DirkDigglerz

Can Sabonis handle Embiid

• KindGuy

WOW. Stat corrections still going strong lol.

Dude who got bumped out of first is now back in first after another stat correction lowered Evan Turners point total. 150 entry max dude is now in 2nd.

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can Sabonis handle Embiid

I doubt it, but I’m still gonna have exposure to Sabonis. And Embiid of course.

• Tpcslj47

So, I won an entry into the Monster on a satellite (Woo!). But, I usually only play like $5-$10 per night per site…so is it possible to get the entry ticket refunded and just take the $444?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tpcslj47 said...

So, I won an entry into the Monster on a satellite (Woo!). But, I usually only play like $5-$10 per night per site…so is it possible to get the entry ticket refunded and just take the $444?

• Tpcslj47

@damionismyname said...

Oh God…Tuesday is gonna be a mighty stressful night.

• Kamais_Ookin

Can’t fucking cash for week now.

• pn3

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Can’t fucking cash for week now.

i can’t even cash in a double up atm

• noddy

@Genghis_Khan said...

What happened and who do we play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).