NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kps3205s

@superjon said...

Guys take lillard over curry.

Playing both of them in my single LU I’m running tonight. Which of course means I will probably swing and miss on even cashing tonight because of how I built the LU. Life of a low ball single LU player I guess.

• dominicanpapi

@usna1993 said...

so where does Portland go if Aminu is out?? Who picks up his min??

Ed Davis makes the most sense, but they could go small and play Turner more.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Doesn’t Curry have bad history stat wise against the Spurs, especially in SA?

• mbyrd75

@Cooper08 said...

Doesn’t Curry have bad history stat wise against the Spurs, especially in SA?

29/4/11 last time he played @ the spurs in regular season. Though i think that was during the durant injury.

In the playoff sweep the 2 games @ the spurs were
    36/5/6
    21/5/3

• kps3205s

@dominicanpapi said...

Ed Davis makes the most sense, but they could go small and play Turner more.

Ed Davis has been a pretty solid value play but minutes wise I lean towards Evan Turner tonight. Davis hasn’t gone above 22 min all year while Turner has 4 out of 7 games at 30 min or more this season.

• IronMonkey415

Looks likes a KD, Randle, Lopez, Ball day for me.

They should give me 30+ FPS each.

Well not sure about LOPEZ, but I’ll take a chance on him.

• RogueGrinder

Who is the player to stay away from?

• bigkino217

ouch tristan thompson is out for a month

• Apocalypse41

@bigkino217 said...

Damn a month?

• coachzimmer

Ed Davis 40 burger coming

• kujo33

Curry/Klay/Turner or Ball/KCP/Durant?

• CeeRob

Tonight is gonna be interesting to see the winning lineup.. went cj and klay at guard

• nknewguy

Thought about Klay, but when when the shots don’t fall it’s terrible. Went C.J. with some hope in Clarkson.

• noddy

Just one lineup for me on this stupid slate. I’ll spend tonight working on tomorrow’s lineups

• yanksfan1

Will KCP slide over and guard Lillard, leaving Lonzo on McCollum?

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

Just one lineup for me on this stupid slate. I’ll spend tonight working on tomorrow’s lineups

How did you end up beating me last night? I went to bed up 4 on you, and you had 0 min left, I wake up and you won by 3 lol.

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

How did you end up beating me last night? I went to bed up 4 on you, and you had 0 min left, I wake up and you won by 3 lol.

That’s how good I am lol. No clue how that happened. I went to bed also. I actually didn’t know I beat you until you just said something lol

• pn3

@noddy said...

Not a fan at all of 2 game slates

yeah not even going to put play today
    going to put 1 lineup in a 20 man 0$ entry and watch it tie for 1st and be pissed

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

KD is a lock with no KL to stifle him, also feel good about Aldridge as well. I do admit I’m slightly concerned about the Warriors blowing out the Spurs tho and limiting upside.

• Ibleedblue1

@Syzltuth said...

Lol was hoping he’d be my sneak play tonight but I guess not if he’s mentioned like 5 posts in haha

I played him the other night when Manu was questionable. In a 100k field I had him at .01% and he went 10x

• kujo33

I think Ingram and Turner could be in the winning lineup on FD if a blowout limits KD.

• nknewguy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

KD is a lock with no KL to stifle him, also feel good about Aldridge as well. I do admit I’m slightly concerned about the Warriors blowing out the Spurs tho and limiting upside.

A warriors team against a pop coached team, I’ll take my chances and say it might be a battle at home.

• Ibleedblue1

On FD. If I put in say 20 H2H $1 games, is there way to specify that someone cant take them all? I have never created them before

• tmarohl

@bigkino217 said...

They won’t miss him, he sucks when healthy and is really not playable for DFS purposes.

• bigkino217

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

aldridge was preeeetty ugly in the playoff series last year without kawhi. draymond typically defends him well so i don’t like the matchup too much

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).