NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

Having a hell of a time choosing between larry nance and ingram.

• BUFUu2

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Having a hell of a time choosing between larry nance and ingram.

if i was you i would do 2 lineups the same way and put one of them in each that is what i do when i have one that i really like and can’t decide on a certain player to pick…. You know damn well if you don’t do that the other will score more

• coachzimmer

Portland is ranked 1st in defense against power forwards

• coachzimmer

So Ingram

• kps3205s

@iron_tactics said...

I wish I had the guts to pick Danny tonight……

• damdaman

@coachzimmer said...

…and their starting, defensive-ace power forward is out.

• coachzimmer

Spurs I think will come out with a lot of energy and it will be close until the 4th quarter then golden state closes it out by 10 . Lakers win and lonzo puts up a 50 burg

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

I… I…. I don’t get it.

• deerosa

@coachzimmer said...

That has a lot to do with Aminu and he is out.

FYI

• Mscanlon31

Any insight on Brandon Paul?

• Kamais_Ookin

@BUFUu2 said...

if i was you i would do 2 lineups the same way and put one of them in each that is what i do when i have one that i really like and can’t decide on a certain player to pick…. You know damn well if you don’t do that the other will score more

Agreed sir. That is typically what I do, not a big fan in this particular spot with how the contest is structured but I’ll do it nonetheless.

• coachzimmer

Yes it does have a lot to do with aminu but they don’t go from 1st to last if he doesn’t play

• RogueGrinder

@damdaman said...

…and their starting, defensive-ace power forward is out.

Was about to write this lol

• colb24

@coachzimmer said...

Yes it does have a lot to do with aminu but they don’t go from 1st to last if he doesn’t play

Stats are saying they are number 1 partly because who they played and Anthony Davis played 2 mins against them so they’ve basically played against one real power forward Blake Griffin

• raymond333

@cjk041084 said...

I think the best way to differentiate on these small slates is to leave more money on the table than you normally would. Not by taking wacky picks that could get 5 minutes of PT

Exactly, I’ve left $1000 or more on these small slates and cash. Sometimes the decrease or increase in price is too much, so having a good amount left over on small slates is pretty common.

• frugal

@coachzimmer said...

And Portland’s starting PF is out…

• coachzimmer

And Portland overall is ranked 5th in team defensive efficiency

• RiskyBiscuits

Evan Turner played 36 minutes last night. What does that mean for his minutes tonight on back to back?

• superjon

@cjk041084 said...

I think the best way to differentiate on these small slates is to leave more money on the table than you normally would. Not by taking wacky picks that could get 5 minutes of PT

Not on FD. The most I’ve seen the winner leave on the table on small slates is like 600

• chronoxiong

Free Ed Davis. Oh wait, Terry Stots will never free him.

• Kamais_Ookin

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Evan Turner played 36 minutes last night. What does that mean for his minutes tonight on back to back?

It means he’s 50pts tonight cause fuck logic. That’s what this season has been so far.

• Ibleedblue1

I made a LU tonight on FD that uses exactly all the salary. I didnt expect that to happen on a 2 game slate.

• cjrswish

I think Dejontue Murray could be on a short leash tonight and he knows it. 5 TO’s in boston so Paul and Forbes see increased minutes. Murray is a baller and pop knows how to get the most out of his guys. Now Murray is well rested and has a chip on his shoulder. I like it.

• Tnjkoch221

@Ndepompei said...

hope my boy swanigan can win me a GPP tonight

I went to the same HS as Swanigan(tho many years before him). Hope he does well!

I can offer info on the climate he was used to in Hs and even Purdue if needed, ha!

• Ndepompei

@Tnjkoch221 said...

I went to the same HS as Swanigan(tho many years before him). Hope he does well!

I can offer info on the climate he was used to in Hs and even Purdue if needed, ha!

boiler up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).