7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Need some players to stub their toes today. I HATE the current value. So much in fact that the only 2 guys under 5k I’m willing to consider right now are Bojan and CoJo

Min and GS highest total. How much exposure? I think I like Durant the most.

• mtdurham

Hey guys I am going to start a Rotogrinders Forum NBA league on Draftkings just for fun/bragging rights whatever.

We have a weekly one in the Golf community and its fun, friendly competition.

There will be a $1 game daily GPP style and a $1 50-50 (cash)…

IF you want an invite, let me know. I will not be soliciting invites to anyone who doesn’t specifically ask to be in it.

Today I will make each compeition sized at 20 entries, that way if it ddoesnt fill up it will still run. If it gets bigger and there’s enough demand, I’ll add additional entries.

You can PM me, or just respond in this thread with your Draftkings name and ill check it over the course of the day and send invites.

As far as today’s slate goes…a cursory glance over tells me that almost every terrible NBA team is active tonight. I love trying to figure out if a game will be over by halftime and if that means i should play players i think are good, or play guys i think stink and will get extended run lol

• icemanyeee

send it- isaacr

• underdawgs

@superjon said...

Need some players to stub their toes today. I HATE the current value. So much in fact that the only 2 guys under 5k I’m willing to consider right now are Bojan and CoJo

Min and GS highest total. How much exposure? I think I like Durant the most.

Donny Mitchell out, there’s some good value on that Utah side.
    And on Minnesota if Teague is out again

• stugots219

Right off the bat starting my lineup with Dante Exum with Mitchell Out. There’s value for ya

• opinionn

• AdamBski

@mtdurham said...

Hey guys I am going to start a Rotogrinders Forum NBA league on Draftkings just for fun/bragging rights whatever.

IF you want an invite, let me know. I will not be soliciting invites to anyone who doesn’t specifically ask to be in it.

Today I will make each compeition sized at 20 entries, that way if it ddoesnt fill up it will still run. If it gets bigger and there’s enough demand, I’ll add additional entries.

You can PM me, or just respond in this thread with your Draftkings name and ill check it over the course of the day and send invites.

As far as today’s slate goes…a cursory glance over tells me that almost every terrible NBA team is active tonight. I love trying to figure out if a game will be over by halftime and if that means i should play players i think are good, or play guys i think stink and will get extended run lol

Run it…DK sn Krookedking

• TrustinthePlan

@mtdurham said...

Yes, I would be willing to partake – bigphillyhulk is my dk username.

Early look has me thinking Utah value and spending up on Durant maybe Curry, and Vuc.

• Benf15harp

Wonder if Westbrook sits tonight

• noddy

Bigs vs LAC and Brooklyn? Vuc and Capella? What about Howard? Can’t play all 3

• caleb21scott

Jimmy buckets is one of the few people that im seeing as underpriced for this slate. Especially with it being a national televised game, no proof or stats to back this up but go ahead and lock jimmy in for a 60 burger

• eleanorRigby

I’m in. scootmcdoot75

• superjon

Thanks for Exum. Didn’t even see Mitchell was out and I swear I looked over all the early reports.

Love him especially with Burks also doubtful.

Going to be stacking the Warriors a few different ways. Also like Houston to bounce back against Brooklyn tonight. EG went down to 5500 on FD, and he’s going to shoot. Just a matter of whether or not he makes them, but if he does he can break the slate. I think you can go either way him and Dotson.

• TeamTarek

@caleb21scott said...

Jimmy buckets is one of the few people that im seeing as underpriced for this slate. Especially with it being a national televised game, no proof or stats to back this up but go ahead and lock jimmy in for a 60 burger

Are we even sure he plays?

• noddy

Dk name for invite is feelthenoize

• Ndepompei

John Wall night? 8100 is cheap

• caleb21scott

@TeamTarek said...

Are we even sure he plays?

Words from Jimmy were that he intends to play!

• DirkDigglerz

I wonder if the Suns will continue to be trash

• scott33

Boban anyone?

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Unfortunately yes

• eleanorRigby

@DirkDigglerz said...

I will continue to roster T.J. Warren until he gets his 50. Any day now, right?

• Ndepompei

@eleanorRigby said...

I will continue to roster T.J. Warren until he gets his 50. Any day now, right?

I’m taking a shot tonight he’s getting the start

• lole0401

Remember, just because a player had a bad night/late scratch, doesn’t mean the strategy or process you are using is bad. Has hard as it is at times, but the more bullets you send, eventually it’ll come through, sometimes in smaller increments- which i know isn’t always glorious to accept. IE. I had Tyus the night before and last night I went with Fox. Trust me, I had PSTD as there wasn’t any sign of starting lu before lock or mention of anything. But it paid off as I didn’t allow that to hold me back- i took the chance and trusted myself. Good Vibes for you all this weekend!

• noddy

If Teague is out what will Rose percent owned be?

• BUFUu2

@opinionn said...

Dwight Howard. The Savior

last i read he maybe on a min res How many????? I love howard when he goes to a new team he always kills it right of the bat and the price is def do able but just depends on how many mins he gets….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).