7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

@txdave41 said...

I might finally have a good night with Clint, CP3 and sweet Lou putting me in the cash. Bad news is I haven’t cracked 200 yet and only have Lowry, Ibaka, Hardaway and scrubs left.

My best has 240 with only Harrell finished and 2 not yet started.

• kbsktbll88

Otto Porter starting the 2nd half..

• firemedicpat

I have a ton of Jerami Grant and he is already at 7x in the early 3rd.

• firemedicpat

Beal is gonna get enough 3s to get it close…please.

• firemedicpat

Grayson Allen is legit going to get 30+ minutes. I will puke.

• jasonresno

chris Paul jesus

• kbsktbll88

THJ going HAM

• jjpk

One dud in every LU: Wall, Vonleh, Dinwiddie.

• firemedicpat

@kbsktbll88 said...

THJ going HAM

Expected him to be around 10%. 20% is surprising.

• DirkDigglerz

CAR—-Melo Antho-nyyyyyy :)

• cdaus8989

LeVert lets go!

• KindGuy

@ASitar said...

Ill bet you Alfonzo McKinnie ends up in the DK late slate winning LU.

If you want to win that $50K, play Valanciunas. Thank me later. It’s a tough slate overall but he’s my favorite play. I loved him even without knowing hes going to start. As for the rest of the 7 players, good luck. Who knows if Phoenix can keep it close. Maybe a MIN/GSW game stack + Valanciunas takes it down. Highly likely you need one other piece from the first game at minimum. Maybe look into the Toronto bench guards like Wright or FVV? Good luck.

• kbsktbll88

I have a CP3, THJ, Harrison Barnes, Eric Gordon Boban, Rubio, Dwight… and Aaron Gordon lineup. What could have been.

• firemedicpat

@cdaus8989 said...

LeVert lets go!

Legit going off.

• Bigb1485

Derrick favors gonna be the rando thad young 50 spot tonight? In my head theyve always been the same player/person

• firemedicpat

Finish strong Capela…

• firemedicpat

Just FYI Wall only has 6 points. He busted no matter what.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Not really, there is a song called “only the lonely” on youtube by the Motels. Perhaps a simple song that puts many dfs’ers in a truth.

• ASitar

@elementasrat said...

If you want to win that $50K, play Valanciunas. Thank me later. It’s a tough slate overall but he’s my favorite play. I loved him even without knowing hes going to start. As for the rest of the 7 players, good luck. Who knows if Phoenix can keep it close. Maybe a MIN/GSW game stack + Valanciunas takes it down. Highly likely you need one other piece from the first game at minimum. Maybe look into the Toronto bench guards like Wright or FVV? Good luck.

So many ways to go and only doing 1 LU. Chose Ibaka over Val and going McKinnie as my 3% guy who’s gonna win me the $50k. Good luck to you as well. Maybe I’ll be eating crow in an hour.

• firemedicpat

ONeale…6 minutes 1.5 points. Yikes man.

• hcassidy

my 2 bad plays are Vonleh and Matthews but that game is a foul fest and disappointed I didn’t leave Dotson in over Matthews. Could of got to Curry.

• Bigb1485

Hey if someone had a high finish with tyus the other night anything is possible…gonna need wall to get the cp3 play in the blowout treatment though

• firemedicpat

@hcassidy said...

my 2 bad plays are Vonleh and Matthews but that game is a foul fest and disappointed I didn’t leave Dotson in over Matthews. Could of got to Curry.

Curious on late hammers…Curry probably gonna be less than 20%.

• mrdaman

Anybody besides me taking a chance on Okobo?

• scott33

Donovan Mitchell being out helped absolutely nobody.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).