7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

@firemedicpat said...

with 248!! I am jealous. I need to play a bigger money one. over 300 and cant break top 100.

It’s way tougher competition at the higher stakes but I feel like that’s the best chance to win big. Easier to beat 600 entries than 100k. As long as you don’t mind losing $500 a night if you’re wrong…coming from a guy who is wrong a lot lol

• eatmyturf23

Someone extinguish Klay Thompson, he’s heated up quickly

• firemedicpat

@RandysCrow said...

Wolves playing with head on the road!

Maybe Jimmy changes his mind about wanting to leave….

They will lose by 20. He is leaving. haha.

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

Wolves playing with head on the road!

Maybe Jimmy changes his mind about wanting to leave….

Um they’re playing with what? lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@pjbyrne707 said...

and of course D-Rose gets zero minutes. What a joke. Seriously done with DFS basketball shits such a crapshoot its not even funny

He got hurt.

• firemedicpat

@mr_papageorgio said...

It’s way tougher competition at the higher stakes but I feel like that’s the best chance to win big. Easier to beat 600 entries than 100k. As long as you don’t mind losing $500 a night if you’re wrong…coming from a guy who is wrong a lot lol

Yeah, I always do okay in sharper contest because I am not sharp, so when I hit I am the ONLY one. Haha. My best DK lineup has 310.

• mr_papageorgio

@firemedicpat said...

Yeah, I always do okay in sharper contest because I am not sharp, so when I hit I am the ONLY one. Haha. My best DK lineup has 310.

I would kill to have 310 in the $555 right now lol

• firemedicpat

Butler is taking reckless shots. What a scrub.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

I haven’t built my bank roll up that high yet lol…

By seasons end I would like to play in just one of the higher entry fee contests. I have heard that cash lines are typically a little lower there. But as you said, if you are wrong…

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Um they’re playing with what? lol

Typo fixed lol….but they are using their head too

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

They will lose by 20. He is leaving. haha.

Awwww don’t be like that lol

• cdaus8989

Dray Trip Dub so close I can taste it

• eatmyturf23

Warriors on a dunk fest now.

First time I ever took 1 player on so many drafts in over a year.. so much Rose. Really devastating night man. Only real highlight was Draymond and Iguodala making 6x and helping me cash in a Rose lineup. Good night.

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

Typo fixed lol….but they are using their head too

they are playing with behind now lol

Yes I’m clearly 5yo and enjoy double entendres

• mr_papageorgio

@RandysCrow said...

I haven’t built my bank roll up that high yet lol…

By seasons end I would like to play in just one of the higher entry fee contests. I have heard that cash lines are typically a little lower there. But as you said, if you are wrong…

I feel like the cash lines are the same or maybe even a bit higher but the top score tends to be lower since the ownership is much more concentrated on the “sharp” plays so the same LU that wins 3x in the $8 buy in could win $50k in a high buy in.

• BBWC_10

Come on Draymond… Get a basket and a couple of RB’s

• beniking

Played a head to head tonight and the dude had CP3, Capela and Dipo w Kawhi as the hammer. Too bad he whiffed on every single punt and Kawhi was a let down. I was dying for a sec but pulled it out w Dray

• DirkDigglerz

Common Dray get the Triple Double

• BBWC_10

Had a nice LU but both punts sucked Danny Green with 14 and Ross with 17 were awful. Dipo, Durant, Rubio for the min cash.

• scott33

Tyus with the 30 mini burger lol

• cdaus8989

@cdaus8989 said...

Dray Trip Dub so close I can taste it

Or don’t even get a dub dub.

• KindGuy

Wow. Quite a few near triple doubles in this game. Went way under Vegas total. Congrats to all who cashed tonight!

• scott33

@mr_papageorgio said...

I feel like the cash lines are the same or maybe even a bit higher but the top score tends to be lower since the ownership is much more concentrated on the “sharp” plays so the same LU that wins 3x in the $8 buy in could win $50k in a high buy in.

Exactly

• firemedicpat

@scott33 said...

Tyus with the 30 mini burger lol

I will take the 8-9x and run away. Haha 75% of him. Ended up 39th out of 107015 …320.25 with a 5 pointer from Royce…AHHH. What could have been. Goodnight all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).