7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

well, i made quite a few mistakes tonight (exum….wall….thinking tyreke evans would get run in an IND blowout)….but still did quite well. would probably be looking at almost $10k profit if i’d used tyus instead of exum, and that was actually my last decision. makes me feel like i’m getting better.

• Lionfan22

@scott33 said...

Exactly

The Higher the buy in the less goofy punts like Alfonzo McKinnie, Kelly Oubre, Alex Len, Ed Davis, etc. as well

• DirkDigglerz

Cashed 80% of my lineups with an injured Rose and Otto in all haha I’ll take it

• lotusbomb

how in the world did I cash with 3 busts in each of my two lineups??

• Lionfan22

@cjs5555 said...

well, i made quite a few mistakes tonight (exum….wall….thinking tyreke evans would get run in an IND blowout)….but still did quite well. would probably be looking at almost $10k profit if i’d used tyus instead of exum, and that was actually my last decision. makes me feel like i’m getting better.

Dude I’m so sorry, sucks but besides that sounds like you did alright.

• BBWC_10

Worst part of the night for me was NOT assigning my LU to the forum 50/50 game which scored a 277.75. That was a 2.80 loss.

• cdaus8989

Winning lineup in the big $5 DK had no CP3

• cjs5555

@Lionfan22 said...

Dude I’m so sorry, sucks but besides that sounds like you did alright.

thanks man….i actually feel pretty good — made a couple bad picks but still cashed pretty well, so that’s a win in this grind!!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

Tyus with the 30 mini burger lol

He’s small….he can’t handle a super sized burger!

Well I settled for doubling my entry fees tonight. Had some hopes of getting a little more than that but my two late hammers (Curry and Butler) couldn’t carry it. Curry did his part but Butler I was hoping to get 20 more from. And my Ingles play didn’t get as much as I hoped (wanted about 10 more from him.

Finished with my main lineup being my highest scoring line up of 291.5

One of these days…!

• Lionfan22

@cdaus8989 said...

Winning lineup in the big $5 DK had no CP3

dang

• DirkDigglerz

Melo and Cp3 was the key

• travvis

Getting there. The night I did minimal research. Been a nice little 2 day run. This is why we play. http://imgur.com/a/ZifvynC

• DirkDigglerz

Looking at the next Slate Oladipo’s price went down

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lionfan22 said...

The Higher the buy in the less goofy punts like Alfonzo McKinnie, Kelly Oubre, Alex Len, Ed Davis, etc. as well

I think that is the biggest difference…. I did have Oubre tonight in my main line up though lol

• scott33

@travvis said...

Getting there. The night I did minimal research. Been a nice little 2 day run. This is why we play. http://imgur.com/a/ZifvynC

Exactly why we play bro, congrats! 2 nights in a row you’re on a heater, even more impressive is that u hit that big on Yahoo where it seems a lot of the ownership is more concentrated.

• cjs5555

@RandysCrow said...

I think that is the biggest difference…. I did have Oubre tonight in my main line up though lol

actually….the higher the buy in, the less multiple entries. less opportunity to play those risky plays

• jBlazna

@travvis said...

Congrats dude nicely done :)

• DirkDigglerz

@travvis said...

Nicely done my guy

So your name is Travis? or Gerald
    hmmm

• Lionfan22

@cjs5555 said...

thanks man….i actually feel pretty good — made a couple bad picks but still cashed pretty well, so that’s a win in this grind!!

no problem We’ll get it right one of these nights

• eatmyturf23

@travvis said...

• Yeoman

@pjbyrne707 said...

and of course D-Rose gets zero minutes. What a joke. Seriously done with DFS basketball shits such a crapshoot its not even funny

You thought he could get 40 minutes and 50 points Wednesday night and not break? Of course he’s hurt; Thibs is the Dusty Baker of basketball.

• travvis

Thanks. It is Gerald on Yahoo.

• scott33

Finished at 306.1 on FD to double up my $20 in entries, feels good to get back on track after yesterday’s disaster. Wish I would’ve played the $25 BTS which I’m sure paid out well. Boban might not have smashed but he allowed me to pay up for CP3, KD, & Dray. You’re da man Boban! Hopefully he starts getting more consistent run from here on out. Congrats to those in the green tonight!

• asmithii2287

Can someone tell me how would 332.6 fair up in big tournaments on FD?
    …I think im gonna be sick..

• Lionfan22

$60, or how high exactly?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).