7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@asmithii2287 said...

Can someone tell me how would 332.6 fair up in big tournaments on FD?
    …I think im gonna be sick..

I don’t think u wanna know how much u would’ve won in the high roller contests.

• eatmyturf23

@asmithii2287 said...

• asmithii2287

Thanks…
    Im gonna go cry and reevaluate my life now… lol

• scott33

@asmithii2287 said...

Click forum at the top of the page & go to “Daily fantasy tournaments” thread. It has pretty much every FD GPP there.

• BBWC_10

@cdaus8989 said...

Winning lineup in the big $5 DK had no CP3

I guess Mitchell Robinson won him 100K. That took some balls, He was .4% and 3.3K, talk about an awesome pivot off of Boban. Again I had Rubio, Durant, Green, Lou Will all rostered in my 3 different LU’s. One day I need the shuffle the cards where they come out in the same LU.

• firemedicpat

Random stat change cost me 500 bucks. Cool.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Must be contagious and spreading through the Wolves locker room.

jut look at my avatar and you would know he’s “General Soreness” himself.

• 2021Labs

@cjs5555 said...

actually….the higher the buy in, the less multiple entries. less opportunity to play those risky plays

One thing new players underestimate is the value of contest selection. Starting out I had to learn to ignore the gigantic cash pools (made possible by mass multi entry) and live in the smaller field single entry contests. the odds of beating 2000 peoples best lineup are better than trying to beat 50,000 lineups that include all the fluke plays you never considered.

• noddy

Somehow I won one of the 20 man contests we had. And here I thought you guys were good. No wonder I’m losing in nba. I come here looking for info from players that are smarter than me. Just joking boys!!!

• superjon

How do you know when and when not to make changes based on last minute news?

I was 100% CP3 and Capela prior to the Boban news. Made the switch to Boban and it forced me to make other adjustments (such as playing RWB over CP3).

Guess who was in the winning LU on FD? Yeah, CP3 and Capela. Would I have won? No, but I probably would have cashed.

• gaelicgirl

$4 in, $4 out…this is why we play! LOL
    One observation: Until they cut down drastically on their TO rate, it’s probably safe to stop expecting blowouts in Warriors games. Tonight is a good example, with the Wolves having only 5 TOs compared to the Warriors’ 16. The points the Wolves made off of TOs kept them in the game for 3 quarters and offset the Warriors’ fast break points. They were even in combined blocks/steals with 12 each, with the Warriors having the edge in rebounds (61-39). It probably would’ve stayed close into the 4th quarter if the Warriors hadn’t decided to get serious about defense.

Time to sleep, more fun tomorrow!

• txdave41

Despite having all the big plays like Cp3, I ended up cashing a measely $2 for my 294 score. Can’t even freaking make a single dollar profit anymore even when I get it right.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

One observation: Until they cut down drastically on their TO rate, it’s probably safe to stop expecting blowouts in Warriors games. Tonight is a good example, with the Wolves having only 5 TOs compared to the Warriors’ 16. The points the Wolves made off of TOs kept them in the game for 3 quarters and offset the Warriors’ fast break points. They were even in combined blocks/steals with 12 each, with the Warriors having the edge in rebounds (61-39). It probably would’ve stayed close into the 4th quarter if the Warriors hadn’t decided to get serious about defense

I would say in the first 3 quarters of the season it is safe to play against the Warriors most nights. They know their team is head and shoulders above 95% of the rest of the league. They toy around, as one poster earlier tonight said “globetrotter” for most of the game.

When they decide to kick it in, they can be very good defensively and protective of the ball.

I knew that the Warriors were going to have a 15-0 run somewhere…just happened to be in the 4th. They can step on the pedal at any time, any other teams just get gassed.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@txdave41 said...

Despite having all the big plays like Cp3, I ended up cashing a measely $2 for my 294 score. Can’t even freaking make a single dollar profit anymore even when I get it right.

Choose different contests. Your 294 would have beaten me by 2ish points. My score was enough to double the entry fees I put it.

Contest selection is key. And I am not playing the high dollar entry stakes. All single digit entry fees (except my $12 beat the score entries).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).