5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

So Big Al is going to have a monster game now?

• STLBlues9113

Alright already had graham plugged in

• captainwacky

@zpa1989 said...

Dlo to risky now being q? Won’t know untill after lock

I wouldn’t touch him.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

So Big Al is going to have a monster game now?

Ding Ding.

• ASalvaro

@theIrrigator said...

Whiteside OUT, All the Skal lol

yes thank you! i’ve waiting for that news all day

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Paying up for Drum or Jokic just doesn’t make sense now other than trying to be different, but I’m not sure playing them would be that unique anyway.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Is that your final answer?

For today, yes. Doesn’t take him off the trade block though.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I love Skal This matchup is gonna be really tough for him. I don’t think we can fade him on DK, but it’s an interesting convo on FD.

Yeah I’m gonna have lots on both sites, I’ll mix vonleh and Chriss in also

• tmarohl

Rose and Frazier out.

• futoo

gallaway. all in

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Paying up for Drum or Jokic just doesn’t make sense now other than trying to be different, but I’m not sure playing them would be that unique anyway.

I dont think so, all the value is PF or forward eligible

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

On DK I made 2-3 stacks for the CHA/GSW game and as we get closer to tip off I can see who is starting and what not and adjust my lineups around that. I put three players in guard/forward/utility and the other two at small forward and shooting guard since a lot of these guys are interchangeable. A part of me feels like this is the wrong game to target due to all the uncertainty but the greed in me hopes its a close shoot out and my core plays go off as well. Good luck to everyone tonight, I hope we all add something nice on to our bankroll tonight. LOL.

• Pandamonious

Saturdays man. NBA Saturdays are wonky. Always wonky. Last year there was always tons of guys out on Saturdays and it just keeps happening.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

For today, yes. Doesn’t take him off the trade block though.

The correct answer was right ankle sprain, try to do better next time ;-)
    Trade you straight across for Giannis, and that’s my final offer

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@futoo said...

gallaway. all in

100% for me as well. I’ll never turn my nose up at a free square.

• rickleese

How does Whiteside being out effect Portland? Besides minutes for Skal. Seems like they will play with no other bigs.

• rpolzin25

Who do we like the most between Simmons and dame? I got a lineup where I’m contemplating dame and one of Brooks, bacon, bertans vs Simmons and Frank the tank

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

I dont think so, all the value is PF or forward eligible

They’re also C eligible though, and there’s Giannis who is probably a better pay then both at a forward spot. Plus Dame, Kyrie, Booker and Beal are all at the guard spots.

• RipCityRings

Simmons is the play for PHI tonight, not Horford. Blazers have no one to stop him in the paint, he will dominate.

• Oh lord, my lu gonna look crazy now with all this news. Skal my boy anyways lock him.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Simmons is the play for PHI tonight, not Horford. Blazers have no one to stop him in the paint, he will dominate.

I mean…. they both could easily crush.

• Supersharpie

Thybulle a play tonight?

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

Damion’s great, feel like the Warriors are going to use the hell out of him for 45 days

I knew I was great but I dont like being used.

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Thanks…I’m gonna crunch a lot of these now

• RAWSHADTX

@Supersharpie said...

Thybulle a play tonight?

I was looking at him myself. Possibly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).