5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

How about Tolliver? No mention of him today?

• Wooden_Bones

@RipCityRings said...

Simmons is the play for PHI tonight, not Horford. Blazers have no one to stop him in the paint, he will dominate.

Doesn’t Horford play in the paint as well?

• rpolzin25

Dammit I love my lineup but have $1200 leftover… Is it bad I don’t wanna spend it lol

• STLBlues9113

Guard slot have 9600 on dk single entry. Had a few names in mind but was leaning Irving but not 100% yet. Any information greatly appreciated

• rpolzin25

@STLBlues9113 said...

Guard slot have 9600 on dk single entry. Had a few names in mind but was leaning Irving but not 100% yet. Any information greatly appreciated

I’d lean dame I think

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I mean…. they both could easily crush.

I just don’t see the ceiling for Horford tonight at 7K. Even if he drops 45, there are so many great value plays at PF/C, I’d rather take Val for 500 less. I’m sure he’ll do well, but as a GPP play I don’t know if he’s shown the upside this year.

• monarch

Realistic range for Skal? 15-25 DK?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

They’re also C eligible though, and there’s Giannis who is probably a better pay then both at a forward spot. Plus Dame, Kyrie, Booker and Beal are all at the guard spots.

You can fit Beal, Giannis, and either Jokic or Drummond pretty easy. But im also not that high on Dame, Kyrie, and Booker

• moped_jones

@rpolzin25 said...

Dammit I love my lineup but have $1200 leftover… Is it bad I don’t wanna spend it lol

I’d be going crazy wanting to bump at least position up.

At least with $1200 on the table the odds of someone tying with you is pretty low.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Realistic range for Skal? 15-25 DK?

20-35

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

How about Tolliver? No mention of him today?

Not on this slate. If there wasnt all the other value he would be playable

• RipCityRings

Aside from Rubio and Booker who are in great spots, I think Oubre has sneaky upside here.

LeVert dropped 27/4/5 on Memphis, Winslow 27/7/7, Nunn 24/2/3. Even Coby White took them to the cleaners for 25/6/2, the same game LaVine went for 37/6/4. Oh, and Kyrie with 37/7/7.

I personally like the PHO backcourt over Beal/Teague/Napier etc tonight, I see RoCo and Vonleh as the higher-upside plays for MIN.

• RAWSHADTX

I’m gonna be mad different tonight: if everyone is going Ben Simmons, I’m going Kyle Lowry.

• monarch

Ya…I’m not playing Napier anymore.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Aside from Rubio and Booker who are in great spots, I think Oubre has sneaky upside here.

LeVert dropped 27/4/5 on Memphis, Winslow 27/7/7, Nunn 24/2/3. Even Coby White took them to the cleaners for 25/6/2, the same game LaVine went for 37/6/4. Oh, and Kyrie with 37/7/7.

I personally like the PHO backcourt over Beal/Teague/Napier etc tonight, I see RoCo and Vonleh as the higher-upside plays for MIN.

I agree with you on both points.

• rpolzin25

Damion Lee or galloway if you gotta pick one?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I like Rubio

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@rpolzin25 said...

Dont think you can go wrong with either one

• rpolzin25

@moped_jones said...

I’d be going crazy wanting to bump at least position up.

At least with $1200 on the table the odds of someone tying with you is pretty low.

Yea I just went Graham over IT. It was either that or go jokic over dame and I kind of like dame tonight

• RAWSHADTX

@rpolzin25 said...

Galloway. Nobody else playing PG now or SG.

• moped_jones

@RipCityRings said...

I like Saric for $4800 (DK). He’s been good to me over the years + twice this season already. Gonna keep picking him until he’s in the 6k range.

• Dfspacman

Studs and cheapies

• Wooden_Bones

With Rose and Frazier being out, who benefits besides Galloway? Kennard?

• moped_jones

@RAWSHADTX said...

Galloway. Nobody else playing PG now or SG.

They have Bruce Brown listed on this site. I know they are just guessing, but I’d feel much better knowing Galloway is starting.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Kennard is gonna smash tonight right? Panda your the Piston guy, what you think?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.