5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SteeloCity

What is it like to win money? Asking for a friend

• SteeloCity

Portland: 76 points. CJ McCollum: 6 of them. Lol

• Wynter12

Things were looking good at 7:05 PM lmao

• chronoxiong

You know its a effed up night when Bruce Brown gets 40 fdp. And guys you never consider rostering in Ky Bowman (34.4 fdp), Eric Paschall (34.8 fdp), Glenn Robinson III got 35.3 fdp when I rostered him the other night. Hell, even Mario Hezonja is going off. He’s about to hit over 40 fdp. And I faded Drummond because he is literally playing with scrubs and Giannis because I thought he was going to bust against the Raptors. I went Siakam instead. Just brutal.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@SteeloCity said...

What is it like to win money? Asking for a friend

It’s glorious. Except the daunting and haunting feeling that you’ll never know what it’s like to again and realizing it will most likely never happen again is torturous and makes having won at all before not seem worth it to begin with.

• Moneymakers90

Need Mario to go over atleast 40+

• tmarohl

Built a crap load of lineups today thinking the scrub guards from GS would at least hit value at minimum price. I guess not. Oh yeah, Joker sucks because he is still fat and out of shape.

• Moneymakers90

OT COMING UP

• Calicapo

Had Irving, Drummond, I Thomas, and ABC

Still ain’t going to cash.

This is big boy shit.

• Moneymakers90

Guess cj taking the night off

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Dame 22% owned maybe the most surprising thing of the night

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It’s glorious. Except the daunting and haunting feeling that you’ll never know what it’s like to again and realizing it will most likely never happen again is torturous and makes having won at all before not seem worth it to begin with.

Truth

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

You know its a effed up night when Bruce Brown gets 40 fdp. And guys you never consider rostering in Ky Bowman (34.4 fdp), Eric Paschall (34.8 fdp), Glenn Robinson III got 35.3 fdp when I rostered him the other night. Hell, even Mario Hezonja is going off. He’s about to hit over 40 fdp. And I faded Drummond because he is literally playing with scrubs and Giannis because I thought he was going to bust against the Raptors. I went Siakam instead. Just brutal.

Well Chrono – Not playing Giannis on a slate like this with so much value is just stupid. If he Busts, he still going to bet you 45. Unlike all the other busts of the night.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Well Chrono – Not playing Giannis on a slate like this with so much value is just stupid. If he Busts, he still going to bet you 45. Unlike all the other busts of the night.

If you paired ABC with the wrong GS players, Hachimura and Michael Porter Jr then those lineups went nowhere. Noah Vonleh was 25% owned at FD.

The sooner people stop saying things like “NBA is so predictable” the better.

• emoney1214

Didn’t play Giannis and did fine. If Twolves don’t blow out I smash. I know there is always comments about gpp vs. 50/50 scores but 329.6 is min cash in clutch shot vs. 50/50s in mid 350s.

• Alvance83

332 fan duel no cash damn!

• emoney1214

There was good predictable value on the Twolves and 76ers. I just didn’t want to try and figure out thr warriors mess with so few actual Nba players there. Lucky there were playing the hornets who are a bottom 5 team. We know never trust Stotts. Sure you could pick right on Warriors and Portland but didn’t seem like it was necessary.

• SkateFiend

Yesterday I wondered who the starting Spurs PG would be and someone said White, so I played Patty Mills in only one lineup. Tonight I asked who the starting MIN center would be and someone speculated Vonleh and Bell, so I didn’t play Dieng.

I’m afraid to ask if Herro will be a starter if Butler can’t play tomorrow.

• SteeloCity

Well…depositing $100 into my account and we will see how long it lasts. Been a rough ass week.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

how many lineups does he have? Lillard, Simmons and McCollum can all bypass those scores but you would then be caught in a logjam of cashes.

It’s a SE contest. Anyway, that lineup did turn out to be crazy and didn’t cash.

• SteeloCity

Looking through some player props tomorrow…Anthony Davis triple double. $10 bet will win you $1000 lol I feel like that’s free money.

Ehhh maybe not lol. Only has one triple
    Double in his career.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Looking through some player props tomorrow…Anthony Davis triple double. $10 bet will win you $1000 lol I feel like that’s free money.

Ehhh maybe not lol. Only has one triple
    Double in his career.

And it’s the spurs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).