5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• siddom

fade Ben simmons for Dolla Dame?

• Shaudy_lo

When I pick Saric Kaminsky goes off.

When I pick Kaminsky Saric goes off.

I like Hachimura tonight

• kbsktbll88

@NoLimits0 said...

I would imagine it’s almost impossible to win a GPP stacking 3 high priced players on one team unless it was a pure game stack and you also stacked Dame/CJ in a shootout or OT game. Just stacking 3 and nothing else is -EV

This. It might make sense if they’re under priced and it’s a smaller slate, but in Philly’s case they’re all priced up.

• moped_jones

@rpolzin25 said...

My eyes keep landing on jval tonight? Anyone else like him?

If he got more minutes I’d pick him all the time at this price. He is still doing quite a bit with the 20 minutes he’s getting.

• captainwacky

For the timberwolves discussion— I like all the cheap bigs and if I’m looking at Wiggins vs others… I’ll take the guy being guarded by Ish and IT the whole game… and it’s not Wiggins.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

For the timberwolves discussion— I like all the cheap bigs and if I’m looking at Wiggins vs others… I’ll take the guy being guarded by Ish and IT the whole game… and it’s not Wiggins.

Yes sir. Teague and Napier.

I expect Bell and Vonleh to probably split 24 minutes each at C, assuming neither gets into foul trouble or anything.

• rpolzin25

@moped_jones said...

If he got more minutes I’d pick him all the time at this price. He is still doing quite a bit with the 20 minutes he’s getting.

He seems to be trending up for minutes. 23 minutes last game

• siddom

Siam/Bryant vs Jokic/”(player-popup #tobias-harris)Tobias Harris”:/players/tobias-harris-13332 on FD? pretty much equal salaries.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

I expect Bell and Vonleh to probably split 24 minutes each at C, assuming neither gets into foul trouble or anything.

KAT being out doesn’t really help Napier’s minutes though. He’s only going to get about 20, maybe 25 in a blowout like last game.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

KAT being out doesn’t really help Napier’s minutes though. He’s only going to get about 20, maybe 25 in a blowout like last game.

Not really the point. It doesn’t help Wiggins minutes either, but people are playing Wiggins….

Napier won’t be sharing the court at all with KAT, instead of the 5-6 minutes he usually did.

It’s about the extra usage he possibly obtains, as well as the game environment and match up.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Not really the point. It doesn’t help Wiggins minutes either, but people are playing Wiggins….

Napier won’t be sharing the court at all with KAT, instead of the 5-6 minutes he usually did.

It’s about the extra usage he possibly obtains, as well as the game environment and match up.

People are playing Wiggins because he’ll be playing without KAT for 35 minutes while Napier will be playing without KAT for 5 minutes like you said yourself. There’s a clear difference there.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Napier has been on the court with KAT for 30 minutes this season and has a 15% usage rate and .92 FPPM.
    Napier has been on the floor without KAT for 56 minutes this season and has 23.2% usage rate and 1.09 FPPM.

Not at all implying Napier is some elite play tonight, but he gets a boost too. In a cake match up.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

People are playing Wiggins because he’ll be playing without KAT for 35 minutes while Napier will be playing without KAT for 5 minutes like you said yourself. There’s a clear difference there.

And Napier is 3.9K cheaper??

It’s apples and oranges and you’re missing my point.

My point is all the focus is on Wiggins and KAT’s replacements, when the PG’s, who WAS is AWFUL against so far get a big boost as well.

• Micah831

Ok I might be wrong but I’m doing a single bullet with my winnings from last night. Bryant at C because no KAT. T Harris and Horford because no Embiid. Hachimura as well. Also am going for broke with Wiggins, Napier and Graham. I won’t tell you my last SF but I did this LU this morning and I love it.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

And Napier is 3.9K cheaper??

It’s apples and oranges and you’re missing my point.

My point is all the focus is on Wiggins and KAT’s replacements, when the PG’s, who WAS is AWFUL against so far get a big boost as well.

What does him being 3.9k cheaper have to do with anything? You could make that argument for Jordan Bell or Dieng too or literally any bench player. Of course they’re going to be cheaper than Wiggins. I understand the PG matchup and that’s why the Teague argument makes sense, because his minutes will still be there and he gets the usage bump.

• siddom

anyone else fading early games besides Rose and Irving?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

What does him being 3.9k cheaper have to do with anything? You could make that argument for Jordan Bell or Dieng too or literally any bench player. Of course they’re going to be cheaper than Wiggins. I understand the PG matchup and that’s why the Teague argument makes sense, because his minutes will still be there and he gets the usage bump.

Alright I digress. I still think you’re missing my initial intention in mentioning Napier. Him and Teague usage boosts and and FPPM boosts are higher than Wiggins with KAT off the floor and them on the floor. All I’m saying. Plus WAS has been worse against PG’s this year than SG’s/SF’s, but all the ownership will flock to Wiggins.

All I’m saying.

Oh, and price matters relative to return and value. If Napier’s boost brought him to say, 30 DK points at 3.8K, by the way sorry the price difference is 3.3K, and Wiggins get 45 DK points tonight at 7.1K, in a vacuum Napier was the better play.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Alright I digress. I still think you’re missing my initial intention in mentioning Napier. Him and Teague usage boosts and and FPPM boosts are higher than Wiggins with KAT off the floor and them on the floor. All I’m saying. Plus WAS has been worse against PG’s this year than SG’s/SF’s, but all the ownership will flock to Wiggins.

All I’m saying.

Oh, and price matters relative to return and value. If Napier’s boost brought him to say, 30 DK points at 3.8K, by the way sorry the price difference is 3.3K, and Wiggins get 45 DK points tonight at 7.1K, in a vacuum Napier was the better play.

But it’s not a showdown and you don’t have to choose between Napier and Wiggins. I’m not arguing that Wiggins is a better play, I’m arguing that Napier doesn’t get much of a benefit with KAT being out. If you’re banking on 30 DK points from Napier at $3,800, then I’d probably look elsewhere for value on a 7 game slate anyways cause that’s not taking down a GPP.

• schube4402

Anyone like j Val tonight ? Looks like his minutes have been increasing 2-3 min per game which would put him on track for 25 ish minutes tonight. Ave around 1.45 fantasy point per min this season. Playing the suns.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

What about our old friend Gorgeous Dong? Does he get any play tonight?

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

What about our old friend Gorgeous Dong? Does he get any play tonight?

Ugh, I have a lineup with him in there but I think it’s a bad play. They’re kinda trying to move on from him, hence getting Bell and Vonleh.

• Wynter12

IT is probably a little too cheap for a team that really isn’t that great against opposing point guards.

• captainwacky

But I built a hilarious lineup that ended up with exactly 3k left and was like “hmmm, how bad could this go?”

• Meyers1032

Bell or vonleh?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wynter12 said...

IT is probably a little too cheap for a team that really isn’t that great against opposing point guards.

The whole game can be stacked. Maybe should be stacked. 6 and 10th in pace. WAS is 28th in defensive efficiency. Minny is 12th, while WAS is 4th in offensive efficiency and Minny is 19th. So, basically the game will be played fast, and while Minny isn’t atrocious defensively, WAS has actually been pretty good offensively. What MIN lacks in offense should easily be made up by WAS’s poor defense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.