5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rpolzin25

@schube4402 said...

Anyone like j Val tonight ? Looks like his minutes have been increasing 2-3 min per game which would put him on track for 25 ish minutes tonight. Ave around 1.45 fantasy point per min this season. Playing the suns.

I do like him… Mentioned him earlier

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

But I built a hilarious lineup that ended up with exactly 3k left and was like “hmmm, how bad could this go?”

Over Skal? Or did you already have Skal?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Over Skal? Or did you already have Skal?

Sir, please. Of course I already had Skal.

• S7ubs

Scary terry anyone?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@S7ubs said...

Scary terry anyone?

Definitely.

• monarch

@Meyers1032 said...

Bell or vonleh?

I prefer Vonleh. He has some actual offensive ability

• captainwacky

I think Vonleh is the better player on both ends. Hard to tell what the Wolves feel about either or what their plans are, but Vonleh played 27 minutes vs Bell’s 12 last game.

• Jeddy3

27 minutes??

• Wynter12

I’m looking way too hard at Covington lol I’m hoping he becomes a rebounding monster without KAT there. He should be able to dbl-dbl here.

• S7ubs

I still like Rose tonight. Gonna keep rolling him out till he stops balling

• dame_face_420

Going back to Baynes?

• chrisbanas

Simmons is a way better play than rozier.

• tmarohl

@S7ubs said...

I still like Rose tonight. Gonna keep rolling him out till he stops balling

Rose and Frazier questionable on latest injury report.

• realphipps

Nobody gonna play Kyrie tonight. Well except me. I’m biting

• kbsktbll88

That Pistons roster is going to look ugly tonight if Rose and Frazier are out

• Moneymakers90

DO WE DARE GO BACK TO BAYNES BEAL RUBIO FD GPP

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

That Pistons roster is going to look ugly tonight if Rose and Frazier are out

Just let Wood play point guard.

• rpolzin25

Anyone have any thoughts on Frank the tank and Isaac tonight… Right now they are slotting into my lineup as the final 2 guys

• Moneymakers90

Saric or Frank

• captainwacky

@rpolzin25 said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Frank the tank and Isaac tonight… Right now they are slotting into my lineup as the final 2 guys

one vs the other, or both? I like Frank, Isaac is.. OK I guess?

• Pistolpeteov83

I feel like Horford and Harris is a strong combo stack on DK in cash games . In there last game vs Detroit they had 89 pts total. Today they cost 14.3k Total which would be about 6.5X if they get there tonight. That game was w/o Embiid

• Wynter12

Any word on Troy Brown minutes? Sorry if I missed anything about that in the thread.

• Pistolpeteov83

Also the MINvs WSH game stack looks strong. Could go 4-6 ppl from that game. Also like the matchup for PHX. I think Memphis has been playing faster than them this year so I like the spot for Rubio,Oubre,Booker on DK

• kbsktbll88

Paul Millsap down to $4,600 on DK is pretty interesting. He only played 15 minutes last game though, did something happen to him?

• rpolzin25

@captainwacky said...

one vs the other, or both? I like Frank, Isaac is.. OK I guess?

Both… I basically have 10,400 on dk left for sf and pf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).