5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Paul Millsap down to $4,600 on DK is pretty interesting. He only played 15 minutes last game though, did something happen to him?

Couldn’t guard Ingram and Malone seems to play starters less on the road, and the game blew out.

• captainwacky

@Wynter12 said...

Any word on Troy Brown minutes? Sorry if I missed anything about that in the thread.

I haven’t found too much… but it seems like an unnecessarily thin play either way given the other value on this slate.

• deepfat

Stars and scrubs night, yes?

• deepfat

Kennard is popping in my model as a high leverage, solid play with them out.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Couldn’t guard Ingram and Malone seems to play starters less on the road, and the game blew out.

Hmm alright, I’ll keep him in my pool for now. Orlando plays at the 2nd slowest pace, just behind Denver. I think that benefits Millsap.

• jessedio

I would only play Teague if he was 3500k on FD.

• Wynter12

@captainwacky said...

I haven’t found too much… but it seems like an unnecessarily thin play either way given the other value on this slate.

Yea, you’re probably right. I was more curious than anything just in case he did get good minutes. SFs do pretty solid against MIN. I would have taken a shot at his price.

• captainwacky

@Wynter12 said...

Yea, you’re probably right. I was more curious than anything just in case he did get good minutes. SFs do pretty solid against MIN. I would have taken a shot at his price.

They have a lot of wings at this point; he strikes me as one of those ‘save him for a rainy day’ plays that will turn out well when there’s a couple injuries/rest. And not like 10 really strong sub 4k guys on the same slate.

• monarch

@realphipps said...

Nobody gonna play Kyrie tonight. Well except me. I’m biting

I’ll have a ton

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

Paul Millsap down to $4,600 on DK is pretty interesting. He only played 15 minutes last game though, did something happen to him?

He could be interesting. Magic are vulnerable on the glass and he has a lot of size/experience on Isaac.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Ah,OK. That makes sense.

I just see Wiggins as a guy who is going to chuck 30 times tonight, maybe more and he’s either going to make the shots or not. What his usage is is of no consequence here.

It will depend more on if he’s motivated enough to get some peripherals…and his shot dropping

• gaelicgirl

@dame_face_420 said...

Going back to Baynes?

Currently have The Man Who Killed Steph Curry over Bryant in my FD express lineup, but not sure if I’m just suffering from some variation of Stockholm syndrome with that. My rational mind says Bryant is the better play for a number of reasons, but Baynes is cheaper and might be lower owned. Is everyone just ignoring the TOR/MIL game? Not much mention of that beyond FVV.

• deepfat

Anyone else feeling that Kyrie lower ownership leverage is going to be the key to taking down a GPP?

• S7ubs

I personally don’t like Kyrie tonight. Just a gut feeling for me

• Lionfan22

Chasing the Garrett Temple Dragon at $3500? I think yes!!!

• RipCityRings

Vucevic vs lazy plus size Jokic sounds like an easy 20/10 tonight.

• Petergunz82

@kbsktbll88 said...

But it’s not a showdown and you don’t have to choose between Napier and Wiggins. I’m not arguing that Wiggins is a better play, I’m arguing that Napier doesn’t get much of a benefit with KAT being out. If you’re banking on 30 DK points from Napier at $3,800, then I’d probably look elsewhere for value on a 7 game slate anyways cause that’s not taking down a GPP.

Ummm, someone took down a GPP with a 7.75 in their lineup…still scored 386.5

30 for $3800 is plenty good if the rest of the lineup beasts

• SteeloCity

I think I like Lowry tonight actually. Should be low owned, coming off two days rest, and has been playing with a chip on his shoulder. Rubio keeps coming up for me as well, think he’ll have a good game. Gonna mix in some Simmons and Kyrie too.

For other spots, I really like Hachimura, Harris, and Horford. Center really depends, but Zeller and Bryant seem to be good plays. Maybe mix in some Hayes to save some cash.

Really deciding if I want to do the whole Wiggins experiment, not sure how it will work out. Yeah he’ll shoot a billion times but will it go in? At guard I like Graham from Charlotte, Beal, McCollum, Booker, and maybe a little Jordan Poole.

• deepfat

Thoughts on Isaiah Thomas tonight?

• EhhTimmay

“I will NOT roster Murray tonight, especially with the salary increase”

See PG vs Orlando so far this year, somehow finds Murray in lineup.

Probably why I have some real bad results lately.

• asmithii2287

@deepfat said...

Definitely yes for me

• jessedio

Malone let the Nuggets know he’s disgusted with their play lately. Not sure if that impacts anything.

• monarch

DK dropped the price for Terrence Ross vs a team that has been getting killed vs wings.

• DirkDigglerz

@deepfat said...

nah Unless he scores 25 real points

• raul214

anthony tolliver for 3,300? DK ..what do you guys think?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).