5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Panda – would love your thoughts on the Detroit backcourt if frazier and rose out.

I’m tempted to play Langston Galloway at 3700 FD. I just don’t know if he has any real ceiling. Kennard seems a little risky at 4800.

I guess the question is, if rose and frazier out can you avoid that backcourt and be okay, or does both of them being out make someone in the DET backcourt a necessity?

• balladamus

J. Val’s minutes have been creeping up a little each game on the sly and could be needed more tonight if Baynes gets more run. Also, it’s pretty easy to fit in Alphabet tonight surrounded by midrange guys in good spots with no need to punt. That stated, I’ve started off on a bad note this year, so take all that with a grain of salt.

• Kanner88

Is it wrong to take 3 … wait for it… rozier, bridges and zeller???

• Gadnuk

I think the real discussion is to play Drummond or not. This is where you should start your line making process.

So on the side of playing drummond: Great matchup. he should be able to dominate. We have seen him in the past be able to get some assists too so a triple double is always possible but not likely even a little bit. Can easily see a 20-20 game here.

On the side of not playing drummond: If Rose and Frazier sit out, could they get blown out by the nets? You have to think if they get down 20 points, how much drummond do we see on the court tonight?

I really think this is the most important play / not play of the slate. 10,100 for Drummond on DK is a stout (but far) price. And i think it is something to be talked about

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Panda – would love your thoughts on the Detroit backcourt if frazier and rose out.

I’m tempted to play Langston Galloway at 3700 FD. I just don’t know if he has any real ceiling. Kennard seems a little risky at 4800.

I guess the question is, if rose and frazier out can you avoid that backcourt and be okay, or does both of them being out make someone in the DET backcourt a necessity?

IF, Rose and Frazier are both out I think you can play Galloway.

I think it’d be more beneficial to Galloway if Rose is out, because they’ll need the scoring off the bench. I think if Rose is in and Frazier is out, it might not impact Galloway a whole lot. Brown may just start at the point and play a few extra minutes and Rose will still take up the bulk of the usage and scoring off the bench.

• captainwacky

I could see that game getting extremely ugly, whether it’s close or not. 2 teams on the 2nd leg of a B2B, and Atkinson does some historically weird things in weekend B2B. Detroit might still not have the firepower to keep up with the nets strange depth, so…. Christian Wood it is!

• Pandamonious

@Kanner88 said...

Is it wrong to take 3 … wait for it… rozier, bridges and zeller???

I’d say, no. I like them all. GSW on B2B. I know CHA has been out west for a bit, and usually last games of west coast trips don’t get well, but they’ve been off the last 2 days too. I think it all balances out. Just hope they don’t get rubber legs in the 2nd half.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I could see that game getting extremely ugly, whether it’s close or not. 2 teams on the 2nd leg of a B2B, and Atkinson does some historically weird things in weekend B2B. Detroit might still not have the firepower to keep up with the nets strange depth, so…. Christian Wood it is!

Kurucs? I can’t remove him from my player pool. I keep thinking he gets extra tonight.

• monarch

I like the BKN blowout as well

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks Panda, and Wacky – I was thinking the same thing. Sloppy game. Part of the reason I’m not really trying to pay up for anyone (Drummond or Kyrie) from that game. But could be some good DET bench value.

• RAWSHADTX

Anybody like Davis Bertans against Minny?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Kurucs? I can’t remove him from my player pool. I keep thinking he gets extra tonight.

Oof, dunno if I’m willing to go there, but I kinda see it. He seems to be trending the wrong way and they’re not that thin yet. Also, he’d get the matchups I actually don’t like as the rosters break down; I want to target the piston guards. Finally, if we wanna take a deep Nets backup, don’t we just defer to Henry Ellenson Revenge (lol)?

• Kanner88

Thanks panda 👍👍… good luck to all tonight

• captainwacky

Panda, I guess more specific to Kurucs— I don’t think he can jump past all the other value forwards or take Giannis/siakam slot depending on if you’re interested in them.

• Pandamonious

@Gadnuk said...

I think the real discussion is to play Drummond or not. This is where you should start your line making process.

So on the side of playing drummond: Great matchup. he should be able to dominate. We have seen him in the past be able to get some assists too so a triple double is always possible but not likely even a little bit. Can easily see a 20-20 game here.

On the side of not playing drummond: If Rose and Frazier sit out, could they get blown out by the nets? You have to think if they get down 20 points, how much drummond do we see on the court tonight?

I really think this is the most important play / not play of the slate. 10,100 for Drummond on DK is a stout (but far) price. And i think it is something to be talked about

I can’t say I won’t have any Drum, but if you’re working with a small amount of line ups, I think you can fade him on DK.

J-Val, Zeller, Hoford w/o Embiid, Bryant agaisnt backups are all cheaper with 50 point upside here.

Plus you have the budget C’s in Minnesota, and GSW (I’m guessing Dray is out and Chriss is 3.1K and Spellman is 3.3K and I doubt they push WCS on a B2B)

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Panda, I guess more specific to Kurucs— I don’t think he can jump past all the other value forwards or take Giannis/siakam slot depending on if you’re interested in them.

Good point, better value at forward. Yes, I’m very interested in ABC/Siakam.

• deepfat

Panda, dumb question but is that Sheed or Mayo in your avatar?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Good point, better value at forward. Yes, I’m very interested in ABC/Siakam.

Thus far I haven’t faded them lol.

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

oh, buddy.

• Pandamonious

@deepfat said...

Sheed

• EhhTimmay

Dinwiddie= Piston destroyer.

• Moneymakers90

Nah the real discussion is do we play wiggins

• deepfat

Lol, I said it was a dumb question.

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

Lol, I said it was a dumb question.

Haha I know, I’m just messin’ witcha ;) But I’ll ask my own dumb question… OJ Mayo, or…?

• RAWSHADTX

Anybody on Russell? D’Angelo that is…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).