5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

I’m equally weary playing tonight’s top two tank commander guards, D’Lo and Beal. Feels like Bryant is as far as you should pay up in MIN/WAS. Lots of dubious value on GS that I’ll probably avoid, though it’s hard not to like Chriss if Dray misses. The CHA side is much more enticing, but I’m definitely not overly excited about Zeller at 6.4K.

Lots of either/or choices tonight. It seems certain that one of either Teague or Napier, Vonleh or Bell, and Booker or Rubio will go off tonight. I personally lean Teague/Vonleh/Booker, but you almost have to hedge with the others.

I also think Treveon Graham is in a great spot, so much usage is going to open up in that starting lineup and he’s the last place people will look. 3.3K, won’t take much to smash. Might roll out both Grahams tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Kinda like Saric over Baynes today..

• captainwacky

@DirkDigglerz said...

Link

Quote Reply

I think Baynes is the patent definition of chasing.

• ASalvaro

all i want tonight is for Hassan Whiteside to rest his poor sore knee and take the night off

• DirkDigglerz

@captainwacky said...

I think Baynes is the patent definition of chasing.

yeah figured that out resetting my lineup he got a tough matchup with JVal I’ll probably go with Saric instead

• captainwacky

@DirkDigglerz said...

yeah figured that out resetting my lineup he got a tough matchup with JVal I’ll probably go with Saric instead

I don’t really like either of those guys; I’d be more on frank if I was taking a phoenix big. I don’t mind Saric, though.

• gaelicgirl

Does JVal guard the perimeter well, or does he mostly stay near the basket?

• noddy

Anyone on IT tonight?

And also don’t forget to get in the Step 4 contest on DK

• Supersharpie

Surprised PJ Washington isn’t getting any love. PFs are smashing against GS.

• gaelicgirl

@Supersharpie said...

I had PJ, then switched him out for Graham. Warriors seem unable to guard the 3.

• kbsktbll88

@Petergunz82 said...

Ummm, someone took down a GPP with a 7.75 in their lineup…still scored 386.5

30 for $3800 is plenty good if the rest of the lineup beasts

I mean anything’s possible, sure. It’s possible Wiggins goes for 70 too, I wouldn’t bank on it.. but anything can happen.

Also, how many times do you think someone with 7.75 from one of their guys is going to take down a GPP? lol

• asmithii2287

@noddy said...

Anyone on IT tonight?

And also don’t forget to get in the Step 4 contest on DK

Im a bit surprised that he’s not getting talked about more toady, the guy is in a great spot tonight

• keephustlincuz

@kbsktbll88 said...

I mean anything’s possible, sure. It’s possible Wiggins goes for 70 too, I wouldn’t bank on it.. but anything can happen.

Is he gonna take 30 shots tonight?

• kbsktbll88

@keephustlincuz said...

Is he gonna take 30 shots tonight?

Probably will. Not sure if he’ll do much else though.

• captainwacky

@Supersharpie said...

He’s been making his way into builds of mine recently.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

He’s been making his way into builds of mine recently.

On DK or FD or both?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

On DK or FD or both?

More FD, but both.

• SkateFiend

Who’s the starting C for the Wolves? Dieng?

• captainwacky

@SkateFiend said...

I would assume they run Vonleh or Bell out there.

• Pandamonious

@SkateFiend said...

Should be Vonleh with Bell backing him up. Dieng isn’t in the rotation at all anymore.

• captainwacky

Also, as I keep working through all this… one of the Warriors non-cauley stein bigs have a chance to break this slate. I don’t think anyone will be on them, and charlotte is equally atrocious against pf/c. None of them are great, but one of them is kinda bound to go nuts if given enough minutes, I think.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Also, as I keep working through all this… one of the Warriors non-cauley stein bigs have a chance to break this slate. I don’t think anyone will be on them, and charlotte is equally atrocious against pf/c. None of them are great, but one of them is kinda bound to go nuts if given enough minutes, I think.

Yeah, I’ve mentioned Chriss/Spellman a few times, my concern is the size difference with Zeller, especially with Spellman, but yet Spellman seemed more locked into the rotation, until last night. Hard to tell.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’ve mentioned Chriss/Spellman a few times, my concern is the size difference with Zeller, especially with Spellman, but yet Spellman seemed more locked into the rotation, until last night. Hard to tell.

How do you feel about Paschall? His price is super weird but I could see him getting 35+ (both minutes and FPs) in the right circumstance.

• noddy

I’m trying not to play anyone who will stink it up.

• kbsktbll88

Roze and Frazier are GTD’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).