5:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Okla City ( -3 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at Washington ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Golden State ( -1 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

Yeah, I’ve kinda had Jokic on my mind as the “why didn’t we figure that out earlier” guy for a while. Still only have like 2 shares of him, but he’s certainly intriguing at like 3 percent owned.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Michael Malone said he talked with Nikola Jokic this morning and said he needs him to be more agressive.

Said he needs Jokic to take at least 15 shots tonight.

I just put Jokic back in my player pool. Aggressive Jokic? Incoming 60 burger

• tribetown15

I’m assuming Chriss > Wood is the better move. Like both, but don’t want to get rid of Horford.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Deangelo questionable

Oh, man. Why?

• Moneymakers90

BOOKER OR BEAL FD GPP

• SkateFiend

The Suns from a few seasons ago were kinda like the Warriors now. On paper players like Melton, Chriss, Bender, Josh Jackson and TJ Warren had playing time all to themselves, especially when Booker was out. Then come game time they destroyed my lineups like Trojan horses.

I’m forced to give them a chance, but it’s entirely possible that Kerr won’t let anyone play more than 20-25 minutes. I think at yahoo and FD Charlotte forwards and big men are sneaky good plays, because a lot of people will be on the 76ers.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh, man. Why?

Probably they would like to have at least one game in a row where one of their stars doesn’t get injured.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Oh, man. Why?

Yall are basically last years New York Knicks now

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Moneymakers90 said...

BOOKER OR BEAL FD GPP

If I uploaded my csv right now I would have 76% Beal and 3% Booker

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Anyone feel like the public is late on Damion Lee? I followed him in college so I’ve always kept up with him but he’s getting the usage in a great game for 3500 with MPE

Damion’s great, feel like the Warriors are going to use the hell out of him for 45 days

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Probably they would like to have at least one game in a row where one of their stars doesn’t get injured.

Is that your final answer?

• realphipps

Zeller is priced up but the matchup makes him look like Hakeem tonight.

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

Damion’s great, feel like the Warriors are going to use the hell out of him for 45 days

Yeah, we’ve seen this movie when he was on the Hawks a couple seasons ago. He has some serious upside.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

He’s not even priced up really. He’s avg. like 39 DK points, and one huge difference is in tight games he’s getting 35 minutes this year as opposed to the 25 he always seemed stuck at last year.

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

I mean, it’s near Halloween, right?

• STLBlues9113

Dk 6,100 left for guard spot any suggestions have a few players I’m thinking of but any suggestions helps

• captainwacky

@STLBlues9113 said...

* To quote a specific section, highlight the desired text with the cursor before using the Quote link * GIF

Teague is the obvious one, but I like Devonte Graham a lot there too.

• RipCityRings

Feels like someone dumb from Charlotte will go off now. I’m wary of that whole game aside from Chriss, Poole, Bridges and Graham.

In terms of other potential value, does anyone know if Troy Brown Jr is on a minutes restriction? He and/or Bonga should do well tonight as forwards have been wrecking the Wolves.

• captainwacky

monk or bacon could easily go off. Gotta pick your battles somewhere; if they break the slate c’est la vie for me.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@STLBlues9113 said...

Dk 6,100 left for guard spot any suggestions have a few players I’m thinking of but any suggestions helps

Teague then Graham

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Whiteside OUT, All the Skal lol

• Isolitary18

Whiteside ruled out

• noddy

My lineup is balanced. Is that bad. Was winning with balanced lineups early in the season, but not so much lately

• zpa1989

Dlo to risky now being q? Won’t know untill after lock

• captainwacky

I love Skal This matchup is gonna be really tough for him. I don’t think we can fade him on DK, but it’s an interesting convo on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).