• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -12.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) —- T: 195
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7.5 ) at New York ( 7.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) —- T: 215
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 201
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• millerto

Yeah balanced lineups are great until Faried, Mirotic, and Mudiay all stink up the arena. And then Durant and Westbrook have a ton of points but sit the 4th quarter.

On the other hand, a value lineup centered around MCW, Randle, Whiteside, and Voooch did win the whole thing, but the guy literally nailed every pick.

You gotta be extremely lucky to do that and win. I’d rather have the cushion of a star going off and covering for one of my “value” picks that provides no value. But then again, I’m on a pretty nice losing streak so what do I know.

• cjk3314

Thoughts on Rubio tonight?

• dominicanpapi

@cjk3314 said...

Thoughts on Rubio tonight?

Trying to find a way to stack Rubio and Lillard tonight. Minnesota is ranked 1st vs point guards, but I feel like that’s misleading. They played against a rookie and the Lakers are a mess. Really think I could get maybe 90+ pts between those two.

• shockeyville80

@millerto said...

Yeah balanced lineups are great until Faried, Mirotic, and Mudiay all stink up the arena.

I usually do between 20-40 lineups in the Shot, and until further notice I’m not taking more than one of any Nugget. They look like a train wreck right now. Gallinari appears more interested in drawing fouls than actually scoring the basketball. Faried’s minutes were either being played with, or his back was acting up, since he saw little run in the second quarter, and by the time he played again in the third the game had gotten out of hand. I’d love to trust Joffrey Lauvergne, but his back was acting up as well. He appeared to handle the ball quite a bit though, and is worth keeping an eye on if he is healthy and keeps starting. Still, I’ll remember the Nugget rule.

Mudiay I liked as well, but those rookies are inconsistent, combined with being on the Nuggets.

• scsa1998

@jfand30 said...

If anyone has a minute could you post the fanduel salaries in a google doc or something. Would be greatly appreciated as my workplace blocked the site. Thanks

Sent you a PM

• finn4

The line on the cavs game is -1600?! Thats crazy

• TheRealJosh5

I like Della/Thompson, the Sixers will be getting blown out likely he had a good line off the bench for the Cavs in the last game. Anyone else like either.

• Orty1370

I think scoring is up if I am not mistaken. This means your 5K guys almost need to hit Minimum 6x value to even have a shot. Problem is that last night that happened for me (ie. Pachulia) but DeRozen, Lowry, and Bosh all barely covered their salary. I think if you stick to your guns in roster building and keep your discipline everything will work out in the end. Not every night will a score of 350+ be needed to finish in the Top 50.

• millerto

Man it feels really weird, but I don’t have Curry or Harden in lineups so far.

• dp33071

I have a lineup of Westbrooke, Durant, Love and Lopez. Fingers crossed

• teachmehowtocutty

Initially fading westbrook curry harden durant and lebron on fd.

• jfand30

Thank you

• omgrockst4r

Town$$$ @ home against Portland

• cjk3314

DraftKings has Portland ranking 6th against PGs.
    Rotogrinders has Portland ranking 25th against PGs

Who is lying to me

• freshtodeathx

@cjk3314 said...

Who is lying to me

The NBA? On a serious note, I’ve watched every portland game, DLIL plays no D…everyone knows this!

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

I think the critical decision is whether to roster Westbrook or Curry. I think curry will be lower owned due to the matchup with the griz. But he’d in such a zone right nor I kind of think he’s matchup proof. My only stab at a roster was def a more balanced lineup. The best value I see so far is Aminu at SF but it’s early yet. I’m sure value will come.

• golfnross90

Meyer Leonard, mozgov, or robin lopez??

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Orty1370 said...

I think scoring is up if I am not mistaken. This means your 5K guys almost need to hit Minimum 6x value to even have a shot. Problem is that last night that happened for me (ie. Pachulia) but DeRozen, Lowry, and Bosh all barely covered their salary. I think if you stick to your guns in roster building and keep your discipline everything will work out in the end. Not every night will a score of 350+ be needed to finish in the Top 50.

THIS

I only keep the 5x rule for the guys 9000 and up. On the guys between 6000 and 9000 I go with 6x, and under 6000 I go with 7x. It can really narrow the player pool.

This is for CEILING though not for projection.

• HardCore

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Initially fading westbrook curry harden durant and lebron on fd.

Cant blame you, FD has transported their super tight NFL over to the NBA product making it impossible to play studs on FD. DK i can make my stars fit and feel ok but FD? Forget about it. FD needs to loosen its cap for NBA. Those tight prices are cool for NFL cause of the variance in value but in the NBA the value variance is completely different and we need looser pricing to make more CONSISTENT LU’S night in night out.

• cccalloway

@cjk3314 said...

Who is lying to me

DK is using pts against this year only. RG is using last years stats. RG is probably more correct. I would never take a 3 game sample as evidence that a team is good/bad vs certain positions.

• golfnross90

I’m stuck guys melo/ Meyers Leonard or kawhi/KAT

• cccalloway

@golfnross90 said...

Really!!!

Kawhai/KAT easy for me in both cash and gpp

• TheRealJosh5

I have Curry in all 3 of my line ups, hard to not roster him or Westbrook..

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

@golfnross90 said...

Choice 2.

• tevtenger

who is resting from the spurs , where is the news can please someone post ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).