7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Most certainly one of the topics of discussion today will be whether or not to play Mr. Glass. Here’s some information that might help.

I looked at all of AD’s games last season where he missed (due to injury) or played less than 20 minutes (assuming he left early due to injury).

There were 6 instances of this happening, and his FD points totals in his return games were

His 43.2 game he only took 11 FGAs.
    The 40.4 game, he took more shots, but only shot 24% from the field.

It’s always risky, but if you’re making multiple line ups, and you don’t hear he’s going to sit. Then AD should be a lock and load tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Most certainly one of the topics of discussion today will be whether or not to play Mr. Glass. Here’s some information that might help.

I looked at all of AD’s games last season where he missed (due to injury) or played less than 20 minutes (assuming he left early due to injury).

There were 6 instances of this happening, and his FD points totals in his return games were

His 43.2 game he only took 11 FGAs.
    The 40.4 game, he took more shots, but only shot 24% from the field.

It’s always risky, but if you’re making multiple line ups, and you don’t hear he’s going to sit. Then AD should be a lock and load tonight.

AD can suck the fattest part of my ass

• kharpen144

@elving188 said...

I think I like him tonight, just because his price tag. $9,800 is the lowest I’ve seen him in a year and a half. I feel like he might be a decent fade off Lebron James, and since he fucked everyone most recently his ownership ought to be kept in check. What do you think?

• brendanhorton

I’m in too much of a mitigating risk mindset today to have Davis in my LU.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kharpen144 said...

I think I like him tonight, just because his price tag. $9,800 is the lowest I’ve seen him in a year and a half. I feel like he might be a decent fade off Lebron James, and since he fucked everyone most recently his ownership ought to be kept in check. What do you think?

I agree. I’m just in my feelings about what he did to us the other night. lol

But I’m paying up for ABC today. So I can’t fit him in anyway.

• kharpen144

@elving188 said...

I agree. I’m just in my feelings about what he did to us the other night. lol

But I’m paying up for ABC today. So I can’t fit him in anyway.

ABC? Sorry for the newb question.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Giannis Antetokounmpo

I trust now you know why one of his nicknames is ABC lol (the other being The Greek Freak)

• kharpen144

@elving188 said...

Giannis Antetokounmpo

I trust you now know why one of his nicknames is ABC lol

I thought that was who you meant after I commented. hah, because his name has every letter in the alphabet twice you mean?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kharpen144 said...

I thought that was who you meant after I commented. hah, because his name has every letter in the alphabet twice you mean?

Essentially.

• pick6er

Joker in a smash spot tonight, fear the blowout though.

• kharpen144

@pick6er said...

Joker in a smash spot tonight, fear the blowout though.

I like Joker too, after the BS ejection. He’s gonna come out pissed off tonight I hope!

• Theguy49503

Anyone on Mario Chalmers tonight?

• kharpen144

@Theguy49503 said...

Anyone on Mario Chalmers tonight?

Good salary saver @ 4,700 will be starting been playing about 30 minutes the last couple games. I’ll give him a look in a lineup or two.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

At early glance. I like Payton to have a nice comeback game up against the likes of Collison/Joseph. I’ll look at Fournier to have a nice bounce back as well. Could take a shot at Bojan there on the other side of the ball. At only 4.2k on FD.

Chalmers is still in play for me at only 4.7k on DK. At 5.4k, not sure if I’ll go there on FD.

Guards vs CLE. Maybe Avery Bradley? Even possibly Tobias Harris at SF. Drummond seems like a smash spot as well.

Kyrie defense has improved a bit and BOS overall is solid on D this year. Don’t now if i want any DAL players but If i did i’d probably go with DSJ/Barea

I could definitely get down with Kyle Anderson vs ATL

the PHI guys prices a have creeped a little much for my roster construction today. But i’d still be interested in Redick at only 4.8k on DK.

Just a few early thoughts.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Look the thread already has more action than it did all day yesterday lol

gotta love NFL!

• kharpen144

@elving188 said...

At early glance. I like Payton to have a nice comeback game up against the likes of Collison/Joseph

I can’t get on board with Payton, over $6k and has only went over 30 twice this season. Just seems like the price is way too high on a player like him.

• gaelicgirl

11 games today, 1 game tomorrow, 14 games Wednesday…feels like the NBA is just trolling us.

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

At early glance. I like Payton to have a nice comeback game up against the likes of Collison/Joseph. I’ll look at Fournier to have a nice bounce back as well. Could take a shot at Bojan there on the other side of the ball. At only 4.2k on FD.

Chalmers is still in play for me at only 4.7k on DK. At 5.4k, not sure if I’ll go there on FD.

Guards vs CLE. Maybe Avery Bradley? Even possibly Tobias Harris at SF. Drummond seems like a smash spot as well.

Kyrie defense has improved a bit and BOS overall is solid on D this year. Don’t now if i want any DAL players but If i did i’d probably go with DSJ/Barea

I could definitely get down with Kyle Anderson vs ATL

the PHI guys prices a have creeped a little much for my roster construction today. But i’d still be interested in Redick at only 4.8k on DK.

Just a few early thoughts.

I’m hoping Elf bounces back tonight. I was thinking about Avery Bradley also cause we all know wing players against the cavs smash every night. Should be an interesting slate.

• Clayc2727

@elving188 said...

πŸ˜‚ it’s funny because it’s true

• kharpen144

Are we off The Dewayne Dedmon bandwagon tonight against the Spurs?

• scott33

Hoping Stanley Johnson can have the same success as Wesley Johnson against the Cavs, I’ll take a flier on him at $4100 on FD.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kharpen144 said...

I can’t get on board with Payton, over $6k and has only went over 30 twice this season. Just seems like the price is way too high on a player like him.

I agree he hasn’t been impression as of yet and he was out for a string of games. But he has the potential to break the slate anytime he steps on the floor. He has been having hamstring issues sure but he’ll knock the rust off sooner rather than later I hope! And in a pace up game (highest total on the board) it’s prime time!

• kharpen144

@elving188 said...

And in a pace up game (highest total on the board) it’s prime time!

Always enjoy talking to you in the mornings, you always come with facts.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kharpen144 said...

Are we off The Dewayne Dedmon bandwagon tonight against the Spurs?

Haven’t been on that train personally. But yeah. I’m not fond of the matchup. Games with SA involved are slow and low scoring.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

we all know about wings against MIL. Can I interest anyone in a little sprinkle of Porter/Morris? And possibly Beal..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).