7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Genghis_Khan

I’d love some Millcrap news before lock, I’d assume they’d start Barton and slide Chandler to the 4.

• superstars92

@Genghis_Khan said...

No, oh man I’d totally watch that. Was it a 30 for 30?

I think it was an E:60. I know he’s now helping mentor young kids so they don’t make the same mistakes as him and he’s now paid as a motivational speaker to speak about how issues and how he has changed his life around.

• Genghis_Khan

@superstars92 said...

I think it was an E:60. I know he’s now helping mentor young kids so they don’t make the same mistakes as him and he’s now paid as a motivational speaker to speak about how issues and how he has changed his life around.

Thanks I’ll check it out.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t going to play some Beal and Frazier, if Wall sits.

Yeah I might have to add Beal if so not sure about Frazier. Although I think that will be where people flock so I might just fade anyway.

• BUFUu2

anyone playing prince tonight been shooting the ball well and SA has been sucking against sg lately…. lower owned 40 point upside

• bdf

Am I crazy to think Jae Crowder might have a big game tonight? Detroit giving up 32 fppg to PF starters.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

Yeah I might have to add Beal if so not sure about Frazier. Although I think that will be where people flock so I might just fade anyway.

Yeah Oladipo would be a nice pivot off Beal if that news hits about Wall.

• bigkino217

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone playing prince tonight been shooting the ball well and SA has been sucking against sg lately…. lower owned 40 point upside

prince isn’t a SG

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

I’ve been wondering that all season. I haven’t taken a chance though. Maybe it does happen, but so far it hasn’t. I’m ok avoiding him and he goes off because that would have been unpredictable.

Also, anyone know who will guard AD tonight for OKC? I don’t see how that matchup works.

Grant might be the best option, but if they play Grant, their whole rotation will be kind of screwed up. Grant’s too high priced on DK anyways for me to play him even if he sees 5-10 more mins, but I’m assuming they’ll just let PG13 or Melo guard AD and hope for the best.

It also doesn’t even work in reverse because Andre Roberson plays for the Thunder, so AD doesn’t even have to guard Melo or PG13…

Tough one. I think PG13 could guard Jrue and just basically eliminate him. RWB on Moore, Melo on whoever the SF is, Roberson on AD and Adams on Boogie. Then double AD in the post with Melo.

• superstars92

Ok lunch time over. Will come back at around lineup lock. Embiid/Wall news make a big difference for me so can’t make any lineups until then.

• superstars92

@bdf said...

Am I crazy to think Jae Crowder might have a big game tonight? Detroit giving up 32 fppg to PF starters.

Well I have no opinions on this (I won’t have him if you are asking me), but objectively, if you do choose him, you will be getting him at a super low ownership.

EDIT: I guess when I say I am not playing him, I do technically have an opinion, but what I meant to say he wasn’t on my radar, so he was never in consideration for me.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Think of it as the Ryan Leaf of superhero films.

OHHHH MAN.. ok ok.. won’t waste the money… that’s bad lol

• IronheadBAM

@bdf said...

Well he’s popped up on my radar some this morning. I doubt I’ll end up playing him. That being said, he will probably go off.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Yeah Oladipo would be a nice pivot off Beal if that news hits about Wall.

Liking him already, so I kind of hope that Wall news drops.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@IronheadBAM said...

I’ve been guilty of lurking a lot. But lately I’ve been lurking much more. I’ve started to cash more regularly, thanks mostly to thus forum. I still have to work at a job, so I need to start upping my stakes, because I like dfs more than my job. What I really like, outside of the info I pick up and compare to what I’m thinking/feeling, is the back and forth banter, some seriously funny cats on here, and I am the same. So I will lurk, but will try to offer insight as well from time to time. But mostly will throw a lot of humor in. Long winded. Thanks guys, I appreciate y’all.

Welcome in man, yea I get great joy out of the thread myself man. These guys/gal are awesome!!

• superstars92

Lol KAT, off topic, but you know this is a good week to trade options, given it’s a 3.5 day week and all. Probably more exciting than DFS this week since there is no NBA tomorrow (unless they do Tuesday + Wednesday together) or Thursday and the NFL on Thursday this week looks like a dumpster fire.

• gillio

Rondo expects to play 24-26 minutes so maybe he gets 30 if it’s close? Starting to like him over Chalkmers

• gillio

@hautalak said...

No reason to fade Frazier if he starts. He’s almost minimum, just eat that chalk

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

I’ve been wondering that all season. I haven’t taken a chance though. Maybe it does happen, but so far it hasn’t. I’m ok avoiding him and he goes off because that would have been unpredictable.

Also, anyone know who will guard AD tonight for OKC? I don’t see how that matchup works.

Grant might be the best option, but if they play Grant, their whole rotation will be kind of screwed up. Grant’s too high priced on DK anyways for me to play him even if he sees 5-10 more mins, but I’m assuming they’ll just let PG13 or Melo guard AD and hope for the best.

It also doesn’t even work in reverse because Andre Roberson plays for the Thunder, so AD doesn’t even have to guard Melo or PG13…

Yea RWB just it too hard to nail down right now. Large slate so if tonights the night i dont think not having him takes you out of cashing. And when you look and see AD $700 cheaper … it just doesn’t make much since for me tonight.. i’d be more more comfortable missing RWB than I would missing AD at this point in the season.

I really think that melo has to try to guard him, with adams on cousins.. unless they… bring melo off the bench and start grant?

• frugal

@KATburger said...

Yea RWB just it too hard to nail down right now. Large slate so if tonights the night i dont think not having him takes you out of cashing. And when you look and see AD $700 cheaper … it just doesn’t make much since for me tonight.. i’d be more more comfortable missing RWB than I would missing AD at this point in the season.

I really think that melo has to try to guard him, with adams on cousins.. unless they… bring melo off the bench and start grant?

Why wouldn’t OKC put George on Davis and leave Melo the easier assignment of Cunningham?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Lol KAT, off topic, but you know this is a good week to trade options, given it’s a 3.5 day week and all. Probably more exciting than DFS this week since there is no NBA tomorrow (unless they do Tuesday + Wednesday together) or Thursday and the NFL on Thursday this week looks like a dumpster fire.

Lol i have some options on ahaha for sure. … it’s usually a volatile one for sure. Probably a bounce back type friday. I’m banking on a little with this tax reform and 6 senators coming out against it haha.. But .. for tomorrow i’m going to do some NHL .. I did ok last year on fanduel. I’ve got a LU tonight to get my feet wet on DK. I do have my wild players in there because some of them are extremely cheap because ownership levels stay low lol so if i can pull out some cash today between NBA/NHL then I can dabble a bit tomorrow still :)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Why wouldn’t OKC put George on Davis and leave Melo the easier assignment of Cunningham?

Bigger body in melo .. … neither one of them can really jump with him so down low.. . no way george can body him up down in the paint. I think that would be a bad decision and would lead to 25-30 fpt first quarter if they actually did that.

EDIT ***sorry 78.5% of his points come from the restricted area.. not even the paint… so .. can Paul George stop him in the restricted area?? really is the question, i dont think so

• IronheadBAM

I’m going to go down narrative street, I was liking some Beal tonight, at least in one lineup, seeing as he will be playing in the Bradley Center, I can’t help myself. Purely unscientific, Jahlil Okafor approved.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@IronheadBAM said...

I’m going to go down narrative street, I was liking some Beal tonight, at least in one lineup, seeing as he will be playing in the Bradley Center, I can’t help myself. Purely unscientific, Jahlil Okafor approved.

Wings are definitely in play against MIL. One of the worst defenses on 3p shooting

• jglumsic

Thinking about some Ish exposure against the cavs in some GPP’s tonight. Pretty sure he will get alot of open looks. If his shot falls he will crush value

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).