7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@TicketRaven said...

Chandler Parsons is ranking really high on “roster additions” on Yahoo. Can he get 8x tonight?

8X on Yahoo?

• Whacko

Marvin WilliamsSore left quad11/20 2:51PM
    Clifford: Marvin Williams will play Monday.
    Coach Steve Clifford confirmed Williams will be good to go vs. the Timberwolves on Monday.

• jglumsic

This is how my day goes normally:

Lineups before the news

Lineups tampered with after news

Lineups at lock :

• jwq14

@KATburger said...

Lol i know.. just expecting decent minutes tonight if tyreke sits, and he’s capable of a solid stat line. Definitely risky .. but if he get’s the run and can manage 10 raw points i think his DK fpts outscores Mario Chalmers. Playing him with CoJo helps on salary relief really well $6800 for a potential 50 combined is more than a respectable total for that salary.

• JustWinDetroit

I have a Oladipo, AD, and Drummond LU that I’m loving at the moment.

• crazypaul

@Dfspacman said...

Cory Joseph or Ish smith?

Somehow I’m using both tonight…

• jglumsic

Marvin Williams officially playing according to BasketballMonster

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@crazypaul said...

Somehow I’m using both tonight…

You’re crazy, Paul.

Jokes aside..so am I. In the same LU. 0_o

• moped_jones

@Panther85 said...

I’m new to DFS basketball……. Who is Jahlil Okafor?

He’s a guy who as a rookie two years ago averaged 17.5 PPG and 7 rebs and now can’t find his way onto the court.

• pick6er

@jglumsic said...

This is how my day goes normally:

Lineups before the news

Lineups tampered with after news

Lineups at lock :

I feel like you and I have a lot in common.

• NarrowJ

@moped_jones said...

I’ll be playing him only if Wall is out. I don’t like him on the 2nd night of a B2B with Wall in the game.

Man, that price tag on FD is hard to pass up vs. MIL though. Looking at last season, he seemed to actually play more minutes on B2B. Many of those game he played like 40+ minutes on the 2nd game of a B2B.

• colb24

@moped_jones said...

He’s a guy who as a rookie two years ago averaged 17.5 PPG and 7 rebs and now can’t find his way onto the court.

Hahaha that’s a perfect explanation

• MickyD10970

@frugal said...

I think it’s far more probable that Chalmers, Brooks, McLemore, and Ennis see 30-35 minutes than Harrison seeing 20+. Harrison has been a DNP-CD or inactive 3 of the last 5 games and has fallen out of favor of late.

I wouldn’t play Harrison with your money :)

• vandymark

@bdf said...

I keep putting Dillon Brooks in my lineups. He should have some college friends at the game, so maybe he lights it up. Better option than Chalmer imo.

Why would his college friends come to Memphis and watch him play when he literally played @ Portland about a week ago. They will not make the trip to Memphis, IMO. I think you can through that narrative out the window…

• bdf

I have a lineup with ABC, Ben Simmons and AD.

• vandymark

@vandymark said...

Why would his college friends come to Memphis and watch him play when he literally played @ Portland about a week ago. They will not make the trip to Memphis, IMO. I think you can through that narrative out the window…

Throw*

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bdf said...

I have a lineup with ABC, Ben Simmons and AD.

whoa. I can’t imagine all the players from scrub city you got in there lol

• miggs6876

Any thoughts on Jameer Nelson as a punt? Only 3500 on fd.

Juancho Hernandez only 3000 on fd?

Allows me to get big time studs or is it a pipe dream?

• KindGuy

@vandymark said...

Lmao

• bdf

@elving188 said...

whoa. I can’t imagine all the players from scrub city you got in there lol

Tons of players from scrub city! It just might work though. Ish and Corey Joseph are my scrubs.

• bdf

@vandymark said...

My bad, thought it was in portland tonight.

• cullyp81

Kenneth Faried is what got me sucked into dfs basketball. 2-3 years ago he put up like 60 fantasy pts (25/25 night i believe). He was less than 5% owned and the only reason I had him was because it was the last spot and I loved the rest of my lineup. I’ve been a fan ever since. It’s shaping up like another Manimal night!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

So if 90% of the posts are about how people are fading James Harden, it makes his projected ownership skyrocket?

Interesting.

lol yea .. not skyrocket but the mentions add a few percentage points to his projected ownership lol works both ways for sure.

• monarch

@malickiville said...

Not doubting that Kanter can score, just not following the logic that he’s too big for DJ? DJ has always held his own against some of the massive centers, and I never considered Kanter to be in that class especially since he’s not a leaper.

Not saying you are wrong, just always trying to learn more angles on mismatches, etc.

Just pure size. Jordan is a pretty good help defender but overrated 1v1 defender and can be pushed around. Embiid blasted him for example. I’m not at a computer but I remember Kanter having some good games vs them last season. Jordan has struggled with bull in a China shop type players.

• Whacko

Well I’m making progress….trimmed my 225 player pool down to 176.

Hopefully I can get my Brain into settling on a core… would prefer my target pool to be less than 50.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).