7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

I recommend reserving a spot in the NBA supersatellite to the NFL 75th millionaire (8:30 PM EST slate).

• kps3205s

@NarrowJ said...

Many of those game he played like 40+ minutes on the 2nd game of a B2B.

Gortat is an enigma to me. When it looks right, it goes wrong and vice versa when I pick him.

Was looking at him also but based on his b2b results last year, then just Milwaukee only, he will get 5x hopefully on DK. Now add this is his first b2b of the season.

He also only played 10 games last season of 40 or more minutes with only 2 being game 2 of a b2b, 12/19 vs Ind and 1/3 vs Dallas.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Yea I just got back from picking up the kindergartner and .. on my drive i remember a scenario last year where chandler was probable, so i rolled with him.. ended up being a late scratch ultimately and Manimal went nuts.. behind plumlee/jokic first unit .. stole plumlees and jokic’s minutes that game… i’m debating whether or not to pull chandler at this point .. or if it stays questionable around lock.. and rolling him out there … the only difference like someone said is Trey Lyles is there .. if last night was an outlier Trey Lyles got more run than faried…. also he gives you what chandler gives you in a stretch 4 who can shoot from outside. When given the minutes last year with favors out in utah he had some good games … some not so good ones as well… … so my thinking is this.

Faried may start, guarding randolph? good pvp match up. But lyles will be the backup and ultimately come out with the same amount of minutes? .. i’m leaning trey lyles because with just milsap out he got more time in the manimal.. now if chandlers out to he can be plugged right into chandlers place.. he had a solid night 4-7 shooting, 8 rebounds in 16 minutes.. that might have impressed malone to give him around 20 tonight? w/ or without chandler.. man.. i’m probably going to move off of harrison at $3200 goto lyles at $3000.. if chandlers announced in i won’t be too frightened … where as if i lock in Andrew Harrison and Tyrekes announced in i’ll soil the garments immediately… So many decisions for today.. i almost like it better with late scratches lol jk jk

• NoLimits0

Faried. That’s all.

• Panther85

I appreciate the reply, but that was my attempt at humor

• tmarohl

@bdf said...

I have a lineup with ABC, Ben Simmons and AD.

Doesn’t everybody?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

Faried. That’s all.

I think minutes last night between him and lyles show something there though… and personally we know what faried can do… no better shot for lyles to make a mark than against a poor kings team. If i’m a coach i’d like to see the 22 year old with a smooth jump shot get some time .. plus this is the 3rd game in four nights so overall the bench will be a key for denver .. I think lyles gets more playing time.. he fits Wilson Chandlers makeup as stretch four much more than Faried does. He won’t start faried unless its to match randolph for those 20-25 minutes.. and lyles can play… i’m going lyles>harrison and upgrading to around a 5k pg on DK

• incognito11

What do you guys make of the Drummond/Love matchup? Does Love draw Drummond out of the paint for less rebs? Drummond also on a b2b so I wonder if chasing around Love on the perimeter hurts him tonight..

• KindGuy

@cullyp81 said...

Kenneth Faried is what got me sucked into dfs basketball. 2-3 years ago he put up like 60 fantasy pts (25/25 night i believe). He was less than 5% owned and the only reason I had him was because it was the last spot and I loved the rest of my lineup. I’ve been a fan ever since. It’s shaping up like another Manimal night!

I remember that night too! It was this game against the Timberwolves on December 26, 2014 : http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/id/400578732

I game stacked with like all of my 8 players from that game and I got 1st/50 in two 50/50 contests I was in. Damn, I wish I entered GPPs that night. Put up 284.25 DK pts which was like 300 back then haha.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Doesn’t everybody?

nope .. no simmons, abc for me :)

• TicketRaven

8x on dk?

• kps3205s

Anyone other than me rostering Damian Lillard since Mike Conley is out?

• Richebee

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Put out some interesting stats in the article today guys. Somethings that some people may not be looking at when constructing. Just a mention…..

but back to lyles… yea, i’m taking flyer on him.

• JustWinDetroit

Is Parsons a good play tonight?

• frugal

@incognito11 said...

What do you guys make of the Drummond/Love matchup? Does Love draw Drummond out of the paint for less rebs? Drummond also on a b2b so I wonder if chasing around Love on the perimeter hurts him tonight..

If CLE is going to play 5 out, Drummond is going to cheat off his man to still grab all the boards he can get. Look what Jordan did to them last game and Drummond leads the NBA in boards (Jordan #2).

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

Lyles/Faried/Saric/Okafor

Fill in the rest as you choose…

• TicketRaven

. . . because it won’t fill?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

is Parsons is expected to get 25mins, can anyone confirm this?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

had harrison/chandler and moved to prince/lyles .. no tinkering that’s it for me lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

is Parsons is expected to get 25mins, can anyone confirm this?

That’s his minutes restriction… that was confirmed few games ago.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@cullyp81 said...

Lyles/Faried/Saric/Okafor

Fill in the rest as you choose…

don’t really use okafor lol we were kidding.. embiid is expected to play, he went on record saying its up to him…

via basketballmonster

“Questionable Monday vs UTA (knee soreness)
    He’ll be a game-time decision Monday vs UTA. Embiid said that he should be fine to play and that the decision is on him. While it’s reassuring to get that report, Embiid remains listed as questionable, and we likely won’t know his official status until an hour or two before game time.”

• DFS_Hooper

@bdf said...

I keep putting Dillon Brooks in my lineups. He should have some college friends at the game, so maybe he lights it up. Better option than Chalmer imo.

The game is in Memphis tonight.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@kps3205s said...

Anyone other than me rostering Damian Lillard since Mike Conley is out?

blowout risk for me, i’m on CJ in the pick’em but otherwise i’d look at memphis’s bench. 3rd in the league in bench minutes… 3rd in the league in bench points… Chandler Parsons and JaMychal Green minutes restrictions. No Mike Conley, Tyreke Evans questionable and Brandon Wright out .. if that game stays close Portland has some real issues imo.

• laphorn

question i just joined fantasydraft my question is with the promotion code of grinders i was supposed to get 90 day free premium but i cant access it any suggestions on how

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).