7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

Am I the only one playing German Rondo?

• Shoebot

With Milsap out are we expecting Barton to move into the starting lineup even if Chandler plays? If so, Mudiay is solid play as he will get all the 2nd unit usage.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

lol i feel bad, a few people wish i was doing the FD takes.. but the stats in the blog guys go to why i’m selecting who i’m selecting on a nightly basis. The data doesn’t change whether your playing FD or DK … a poor DEFrtg second unit is going to be the same no matter what site etc etc. Can still be useful both ways. I am sorry though :( … Too top heavy on gpp’s and 17-18% payout and its driving me insane… i still play there but i’m slimming down until they give people credit for finishing in the top 300-500 out of 50,000-100,000 people. They’re rewarding those that max entry it feels like and i’m not that guy.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I’ve got Taurean Prince .. so we can climb the leaderboard together on some assists and outlook passes on the fast break!!! :) .. that low owned against the spurs style climb lol

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Smells like an ELF 30 minute 45 DK pt kind of game. ELF + Vucevic is really interesting. . . . Fournier looks good too but bigs have absolutely smashed vs Indy. . . Hmmmm

• monarch

@apeterson8809 said...

Smells like an ELF 30 minute 45 DK pt kind of game. ELF + Vucevic is really interesting. . . . Fournier looks good too but bigs have absolutely smashed vs Indy. . . Hmmmm

Yes, if Vogel tightens his rotation then Vuc can reach 50 dkpts tonight. Saw where they recalled two G league players today so maybe that’s a sign?

• hcassidy

@laphorn said...

question i just joined fantasydraft my question is with the promotion code of grinders i was supposed to get 90 day free premium but i cant access it any suggestions on how

Email them, support@rotogrinders.com

But if I am not mistaken, I believe you also need to link your FantasyDraft username to your Rotogrinders profile.

• dmbtrip2004

whats the forums honest take on playing Faried tonight

• iron_tactics

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Boom or bust

• stevegainz

Any love for WCS playing denver on a b2b (although jokic didn’t really play), getting 30+ minutes and shooting double digit shot attempts all for 4500? Plus he hyped himself up recently saying he can be better

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

i just cant touch orlando until elf is back on the second unit like last year.. When sampling, the magic have performed better either without him (so injured) or when he ran the second unit.. after watching that last game there on my ‘large slate’ no play list for lots of reasons smh.. i’d like to hop on fournier or gordon, but nope.. not with elf.. that last game start to finish.. worst game i’ve seen by a pg.. and i say that too often when he’s running the show :(

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

trey lyles for reasons explained previously in the thread.

• colb24

@tmarohl said...

I am he was 7k+ all last year I’m all in everyday at this price

• jglumsic

@colb24 said...

I am he was 7k+ all last year I’m all in everyday at this price

LOL idk why but everytime i hear people call him that it cracks me up. But dude is a beast just wish his shot was more consistent

• mbunner23

Who we paying up for tonight on dk? Nobody really stands out above 9,500 to me.

• jglumsic

@mbunner23 said...

Who we paying up for tonight on dk? Nobody really stands out above 9,500 to me.

AD at 9.8. Lowest hes been all year.

• frugal

@dmbtrip2004 said...

I’d take the starter if announced early. Otherwise, I’d probably steer clear.

• cjrswish

Jokic, Kristaps, and Simmons (if Embiid is out) should see nice usage bumps tonight

• biged263835

Manimal will have 2-3 back to back 20 point 20 rebound games then do nothing for the rest of the season. Tonight feels like it could be one of those nights.

• Whacko

@biged263835 said...

Manimal will have 2-3 back to back 20 point 20 rebound games then do nothing for the rest of the season. Tonight feels like it could be one of those nights.

Of him doing nothing???

• colb24

An article I read today on fantasyguruelite about porzingis is last few games they mentioned usage gone down and seem to think bothered by injury still.. don’t shoot me just figured I’d share

• biged263835

@Whacko said...

Of him doing nothing???

Yeah that was pretty poor wording on my part. Feels like a 35 point night out of a min priced player.

• DFS_Hooper

@KATburger said...

blowout risk for me, i’m on CJ in the pick’em but otherwise i’d look at memphis’s bench. 3rd in the league in bench minutes… 3rd in the league in bench points… Chandler Parsons and JaMychal Green minutes restrictions. No Mike Conley, Tyreke Evans questionable and Brandon Wright out .. if that game stays close Portland has some real issues imo.

Chalmers, Parsons, Wright and Evans are the reason the bench scores so much and two of them are now starting.

• FanFooBaa

• KindGuy

@apeterson8809 said...

Is that you in your pic? Kinda looks like Leonardo DiCaprio……..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).