7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• moped_jones

@biardo6 said...

Ok, I’ve been gone 3 days and Chalmers is over 5k…wtf? Ok, I need somebody to just give me one value play for tonight. I’m liking Ish against the Cavs. If I sound ignorant, it’s because alot can change in 3 days.

Frazier (and Gortat) if Wall is out.
    Faried if he starts. (Milsap already out, unsure who is starting for DEN though)

DEN = Denver. That has not changed in the 3 days you were gone.

• BUFUu2

all this talk and none with CJ being 6900 that is by far I believe the steal of the day… I do realize memphis is tough but he can easily hit 45 tonight. Last time he played them he hit 47

• iron_tactics

Gotta do two lineups today so I can play O’Quinn.

• miggs6876

@mambaland said...

westbrook coming off a shit game so salary drops …he may not be able to drive the lane but i think 60 fantasypoints is a given

60 points is a given? Joking right? He hasn’t even sniffed 50 in the last 5 games or so and only hit 60 plus once this year on fan duel. I think so many people are thinking of the WB of last year. Its a different team with PG3 and Melo. To say 60 is a given is plain not accurate.

• biardo6

@moped_jones said...

Frazier (and Gortat) if Wall is out.
    Faried if he starts. (Milsap already out, unsure who is starting for DEN though)

DEN = Denver. That has not changed in the 3 days you were gone.

Thanks man! Just heard Wall is gonna go, but still no word on Chandler. I’m liking Barton if he sits.

• biardo6

Hardaway playing.

• moped_jones

@willdathrill101 said...

Everybody that is trying to read into the Nuggets bigs value plays – be wary of reading too much into the substitution patterns from last night. Mike Malone (the notoriously obnoxious DFS coach) got tossed alongside Jokic and wasn’t the one making substitution decisions. So Lyles playing 16 minutes while Faried playing 9 may not be a great indicator of what Malone will choose to do.

I would think they’d want to showcase Faried any chance they get. A great chance to up his trade value tonight.

• miggs6876

@BUFUu2 said...

all this talk and none with CJ being 6900 that is by far I believe the steal of the day… I do realize memphis is tough but he can easily hit 45 tonight

I prefer CJ at home and match is tough. I think there are better plays.

• mambaland

let me clarify…60 fantasy points…and maybe not a given but realistic

• moped_jones

@biardo6 said...

Thanks man! Just heard Wall is gonna go, but still no word on Chandler. I’m liking Barton if he sits.

That sucks. It really would have made things a lot easier if Wall just sat out again.

• monarch

THJ is in

• cjrswish

Wall in, Hardaway in and Embiid probable. Ugh.

• miggs6876

I’m taking my chances with Gortat at 4900 on fd. As we know Bucs stink against bigs. I don’t love the play because Gortat has burned me several times.

• bjacksonibew

Is embiid going to lose some minutes now with Holmes playing?

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Bucs

This is not football :)

• BphillzMSU

That makes two of us

• MrPerfekt7

@KatBurger who is the favorite for today?

• iron_tactics

Prediction of the day:

Some asshole no one talked about or thought about is going to get 10x today
    Some chalk will bust and disappoint today.
    People that played Lebron will say he’s Lebum in the 1st quarter

• BBWC_10

@mambaland said...

goatbrook is a top tier guy every night unlike RSJ and often is on the lineup that wins..uh i guess in one case like RSJ….so you do not play anyone over 8k or just him?

Westbrook is at a price tag from last year, This year Carmello and George are taking all his shots. He needs to score 60DK points at 10.5 to reach value. He is averaging 44DK pts on the road this year so he is never reaching value.

• MrPerfekt7

@iron_tactics said...

Prediction of the day:

Some asshole no one talked about or thought about is going to get 10x today
    Some chalk will bust and disappoint today.
    People that played Lebron will say he’s Lebum in the 1st quarter

Isn’t that typical tho, really after the first 5 mins of the game

• sports667

@cjrswish said...

Wall in, Hardaway in and Embiid probable. Ugh.

Where are you seeing Embiid probable?

• KindGuy

Damn, don’t have enough time for my formal research process. Will probably ship a GPP lol

• cjrswish

@sports667 said...

Where are you seeing Embiid probable?

vegasinsider.com

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Nope. The guys on limits are nothing new. Conley hasn’t been the force he’s been in years past. It’s been guys steping up at the wing all season and that will continue tonight. I foresee a Gasol game similar to the first couple weeks of the season. Memphis will slow the game down which will work against Portland.

again i strongly disagree.. from your take you have players in there, so i understand.. unless Tyreke Evans plays.. this game will get out of hand by the end of it.

• monarch

Thoughts on K Love? Only downside I see is foul trouble vs Drummond

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).