7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Dallas ( 7.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kharpen144

@elving188 said...

Haven’t been on that train personally. But yeah. I’m not fond of the matchup. Games with SA involved are slow and low scoring.

Yeah plus bad game VS. Boston. No mention of Kyrie Irving on here today, he seems to be in a good spot. He also seems to be hanging around what I consider to be “tier 2” as far as pricing.

• jglumsic

Are we still on the Gasol wagon? Especially if Tyreke is out tonight too

• monarch

@elving188 said...

I agree he hasn’t been impression as of yet and he was out for a string of games. But he has the potential to break the slate anytime he steps on the floor. He has been having hamstring issues sure but he’ll knock the rust off sooner rather than later I hope! And in a pace up game (highest total on the board) it’s prime time!

Just go Collison instead. Same pace spot, more involved on his own team and he has smashed on the road. I’m on Collison and Oladipo. Would like Vuc if the Magic didn’t have such a deep rotation because he’s crushed Myles Turner.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Just go Collison instead. Same pace spot, more involved on his own team and he has smashed on the road. I’m on Collison and Oladipo. Would like Vuc if the Magic didn’t have such a deep rotation because he’s crushed Myles Turner.

I like Oladipo. Can’t go with Collison at the moment he’s burned me too many times recently. I need time to heal lol. But yeah need to have a short memory in DFS for sure.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

PoRRzzIInGGGer!

And Courtney Lee (especially if Hardaway is out but he’s expected to play, just questionable at the moment)

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Oh and of course I’d take a shot on Frazier if Wall is out again. But gimme all the Beal in that situation as well.

• monarch

I like Kanter…he is too big for Jordan and will garner extra usage is THJ is out or limited.

• Njsum1

@Theguy49503 said...

Anyone on Mario Chalmers tonight?

I’ll have some Chalmers at 4700, yet more as a floor/last guy in type of play. He hasn’t shown any real upside for Today’s price. Certainly won’t be building around him, yet he’ll probably make a few lineups.

• colb24

Shabazz Napier minutes keep going up….. DK 3.5

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I like Kanter…he is too big for Jordan and will garner extra usage is THJ is out or limited.

if you told me Kanter would get 30 to 34 minutes I’d be all in. Yet he’s seen 26 minutes or less in 4 of last 5, so I’ll only have in a couple of lineups with Kanter. Yet if he sees the minutes he should smash.

• upgradetoquestionable

Gortat at a reduced rate vs MIL on FD seems a bargain.

• kps3205s

@monarch said...

Would like Vuc if the Magic didn’t have such a deep rotation because he’s crushed Myles Turner.

Been watching the Magic games down here and an interesting point that was made by their color commentator Jeff Turner during the Jazz debacle was that he seems to think because of the depth they are becoming more of a one and done type shooting team on the offensive end. Vuc would be a good option but he has only gone 5x twice in the last 10 games.

Edit: On DK

• upgradetoquestionable

Like a dummy I missed the Favors smash spot on Saturday after rostering him quite a bit. Does it make sense to double down vs PHI today?

• jcaldtime

Anyone else like Bazemore on DK for only 4.9k?

• Marshallofearth

Ha..just saw Anthony Davis was listed as GTD (Forehead) on FD…I know he is under concussion protocol or whatever….just thought it was funny…if ANYONE could injure a forehead..

• jglumsic

@Marshallofearth said...

Ha..just saw Anthony Davis was listed as GTD (Forehead) on FD…I know he is under concussion protocol or whatever….just thought it was funny…if ANYONE could injure a forehead..

DK is trying to tempt people to play him too. Dropping him below 10K for the first time all year

• IronheadBAM

Dislocated his unibrow. Devastating injury

• BUFUu2

calderon looks like good value… Will wade just take over the pg duties

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@IronheadBAM said...

Dislocated his unibrow. Devastating injury

• Marshallofearth

Maybe should start wearing a headband….I don’t see Boogie having any forehead issues

• monarch

Any Memphis insiders think Andrew Harrison could return value if Tyreke is out? They have very little depth right now at the point guard spot

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Any Memphis insiders think Andrew Harrison could return value if Tyreke is out? They have very little depth right now at the point guard spot

I’d expect guys like Dillon Brooks & Parsons..probably more usage for Gasol? And hopefully Chalmers

• monarch

@elving188 said...

I’d expect guys like Dillon Brooks & Parsons..probably more usage for Gasol? And hopefully Chamlers

Who is going to guard CJ on the second unit? I can’t see those guys you mentioned standing a chance

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Hey KATBurger, if you don’t have Porzingis on your list today I will definitely be giving you shit my man! Per the sniff test, he checks every box today.

• colb24

Does Drummond guard love…. seems like a match-up nightmare for both guys. Drummond should grab every rebound and Love gets wide open threes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).